It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Optimist! Our New TinWiki Master

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nicely done.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Congratulations! It's well deserved. You and WilliamOneSac are like the only two editors that contribute to the site.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Congrats, Optimist, keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Congratulations Optimist, you will do a great job!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Without a doubt, an important job you've taken on, Optimist.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Firstly Congratulations Optimist !
secondly exactly how many Moderators are there in ATS, BTS & above Politics
im just curious cause in this post ive seen more than ive ever seen before.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

Sorry, that's confidential and strictly on a need-to-know basis.

>cough< 63 >cough<

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

TinWiki just got a big boost with your addition

Congratulations on the well deserved position !!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
First off, congratulations on the promotion, Optimist!

Also, I believe that this topic is in the correct forum. It's a conspiracy in itself that so many moderators have said "congrats" this quickly. It's almost as if an admin sent them all a U2U ordering them to do so.
j/k, j/k

[edit on 3/20/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well, I wasn't sure at first if I should congratulate you here, or do it via U2U. Then I thought that at least this way, the whole web would know how very proud I am that you've been selected for this task.

I just hope that the pay is good.

Anyway, Where are ya, Optimist? You around good buddy?

TheBorg
Forum Assimilator

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
hmm, a big moderator back patting session.

/me slips into the mix quietly and starts patting backs and hi-fiving aswell.
:beer:

congrats!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thank you, William One Sac, and thank you to everyone for your congratulations!

It was so great to read this thread right now. I'm glad you all couldn't see me, I would have been a rather embarrassing sight. :-) Anyway, I noticed a new page today in tinWiki, called "Staff", and saw that I was listed in the top category with William One Sac. I was totally surprized and basically overwhelmed by that (I thought there could "be only one" tinWiki Master, by the way). I am proud and very thankful for the honor, and then I looked in here in the tinWiki working forum in ATS and notice this thread, and see that it's two pages long... Wow. :-)

Thank you, again, very much, everyone who posted, and especially William One Sac, of course, who is the real tinWiki Master. I will continue to try and improve little aspects here and there in tinWiki, which basically means mentioning to William One Sac ideas I come up with, and also trying out and experiment with ideas. With ATS behind it, and with William One Sac, I think it's true that tinWiki can become a really important resource on the web, and that all which is needed for that to happen is for tinWiki to continue on, slowly but steadily, in the same direction it has been going, with more and more "fine tuning" and implementation, as they say, of realizations of what functions and features tinWiki is really about as a website and online encyclopedia wiki with the topic it has. "Alternative information" is precisely the type of information that needs a good and organized "data base", and a wiki is, I would agree very much, a great tool for creating that.

Anyway, thanks again so much, everyone!

Optimist

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optimist
I'm glad you all couldn't see me, I would have been a rather embarrassing sight. :-)

Oh? Are you a six headed Martian??

Whatever, HEARTIEST CONGRATS for your well deserved promotion!!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optimist
(I thought there could "be only one" tinWiki Master, by the way).

Well, it's our Wiki, so we are free to do with it what we please.

Keep up the good work. You are more than deserving of this title.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thank you, again, William One Sac and mikesingh.

I actually saw my username on the front page of ATS, which I made sure to get some screenshots of and saved that page.
Why I was so amazed when I saw my name up in the first Staff category, is I thought very specifically that William One Sac is the tinWiki Master, and so I hadn't imagined that it's possible for more people to be that simultaneously. (That's what I wanted to sort of explain, and sometimes I'm less clear than I want to be, particularly since English is not my first language.)

Anyway, I will definitely keep up the good work. :-) The new title is a big encouragement.

Optimist

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Congratulations Optimist

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hearty congrats Optimist. All my best to you in this new adventure. I look very much forward to trying my hand at a couple of contributions to TinWiki after I finish a current project.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
enjoies and kerontehe,

Thank you very much, both. I like tinWiki quite a lot, the general idea of the whole project (as I perceive it), and I am very honored, and of course encouraged to contribute more, by the new title.
enjoies, I have seen you in tinWiki already, of course, and I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions, also, kerontehe. The great thing about editing and contributing to tinWiki is of course that "the door is always open"; whenever you or anyone feels like writing something, creating a new page or improving an article, it's just to drop by and go ahead -- and, 'tada', tinWiki immediately becomes another bit better. :-)

Anyway, thanks again.

Optimist

top topics

<< 1   >>

join