It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory on the Elites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
After reading countless articles of conspiracies on the net and watching the news on TV and just general stuff on ATS…. I’ve begun to put the pieces together what’s really going on in the world….

This is what I’ve got so far………..

The Masons are not controlling the world – nor are the illuminati (which don’t exist anymore) There are though people who are and these people go beyond the president, prime minister etc of any country…. First you’ve got to look at the obvious evidence that doesn’t need a conspiracy theory like for example the Clintons and Bush’s for how many years as president…..and soon possibly Hillary, which comes to a total of thirty years of Bush - Clinton - Bush – Clinton. (free country my ass)

Then you’ve got the Skull and Bones society – with no connection to Masonry. Presidents, business leaders, government officials go there to participate in the Cremation of Care. I would have at first not associated skull and bones with any real conspiracy until I realized the last 20 years and possibly the next 8 have had Clintons and Bush’s as president.

American presidents are hand picket like George w Bush, John Forbes Kerry (whose initials are JFK and is a member of Skull and bones, the Forbes part of John Kerry identifies his descendancy from Captain Robert Bennett Forbes, who was a drug runner for the Rothschild’s opium drug trade with china in the eighteen hundreds) and serves as a public front that is financed by special interest power groups like the Rothschild’s and Rockefellers.

Both the Rockefeller and Bush family have had oil companies and have been bankers – at one time the Rockefellers had such control over the oil that in Europe the people kicked them out and so the Rockefellers had to flee to America. While Bush’s first oil company in Texas was funded by the Bin Laden family and in the morning of 9/11 at Ritz hotel in Washington Bush senior and Osama’s Bin laden’s brother were together. Bin Laden accused of being a terrorist and yet being in partnership with Bush LOL. As well as the past partnership Prescott had with the Nazi’s and yet his son and grandson both became president – what’s going on there….lol (all three Bush’s have been members of Skull and Bones)

So you’ve got the Rockefellers the Rothschild’s, the Warburg’s, J.P. Morgan, powerful people controlling the flow of oil, money and the world. Bush senior talked about his idea for a new world order in 1990 September 11 – 2001 September 11 twin towers go down……the new world order itself is already on its way the Euro and the soon to be Amero (possibly 2010) The new world Order itself started originally in the early 20th century. The triangle logo used by numerous companies has nothing to do with Masonry or the all seeing eye or the trinity…..

Basically the Bankers are the elites / ruling crown families, they are the ones who are in control of the world such as the Rothschild family, the Rockefeller family, the Warburg family, the Oppenheimer family and the Schiff family and for proof you only need to know who profited from 9/11 by knowing in advance that the stock, airline and insurance companies associated with the 9/11 crash would fall in value, using that inside information they made negative bets on the stock Market called put options. (Put options are certain bets that certain stock will fall in value by a certain date, it’s big risk gambling unless you’ve got inside information that can turn your bet into a sure thing but that’s illegal if you get caught at it.) Put option bets on the decline and the 9/11 related airline and insurance stocks sky rocketed at 600 percent just before 9/11, which means that somebody knew about the attacks before they happened.

Deutsche Bank A.B., Merrill Lynch / HSBC, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Bank of America, Raytheon, Lehman Brothers, General Motors, AXA re.

Most Americans still believe that the Federal Reserve is the government, it is not, the fed is a privately owned banking system whose majority share holders are the Rothschild’s, the Warburg’s, J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller and the Lehman brothers. They also collect American tax payer’s money through the IRS then they loan it back again with interest to pay for roads, bridges and other public works.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
starred.

Now, it is simple to decide the bankers are the manipulators, but that isn't true - the bankers themselves are manipulated in many circumstances, as after all the banks are perhaps the most powerful gatherings of human resource on the planet, so long as you don't count guns (certainly, quite a few banks would quite easily out-gun lesser countries if they spent their money).

I can see why you would think that the banks were behind it all, really.

Perhaps there are indeed one or two CEO's of banking conglomerates who possess the personal ability to resist the level of manipulation i speak of.

This is the not-only-reading-like-an-open-book-but-writing-the-ending level of manipulation.

I don't think it would be difficult to imagine some of those elite families being manipulated into positions they don't particularly want to be in.

Still, i admit that ALL of those you have mentioned are players in the NWO, but that isn't all of them.

There are players who aren't even involved in business, friend.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

I insist they are bankers

Three cities belong to no nation and pay no taxes

Washington’s District of Colombia which is not part of the city of Washington or of the United States the inner city of London which is not part of London or England and Vatican City which is not part of Rome or Ital. These cities called city states have their own independent flag their own separate laws and their own separate identity

Vatican City is in fact a state, the smallest principality in the world it has it’s own newspaper and postal serves, radio and television station, it’s own flag, it’s own army of Swiss guards and it even has its own prison The Vatican rules over approximately 2 billion of the world 6.7 billion people, the colossal wealth of the Vatican includes enormous investments with the Rothschild’s in Brittan, France and the USA and with giant oil and weapons corporations like Shell and General Electric. The Vatican solid gold bullion worth billions is stalled with the Rothschild controlled in the bank of England and the US federal reserve bank.

Like Vatican City, London’s inner city is also a privately owned corporation or city state, located right smack in the heart of greater London. It became a sovereign state in 1694 when King William the third of Orange, privatized and turned the bank of England over to the bankers. By 1812 Nathan Rothschild crashed the English stock market and scammed control of the bank of England, today the city state of London is the city state of the words financial power center and the wealthiest square mile on the face of the earth. It houses the Rothschild controlled bank of England, Lloyds of London, the London stock exchange, all British banks, the branch offices of 385 foreign banks and 70 US banks. It has its own courts its own laws, its own flag and its own police force. It’s not apart of greater London or England or the British commonwealth and pays no taxes.

The City state of London houses fleet streets news paper and publishing monopolies, it is also the headquarters for world wide English freemasonry and headquarters for the world money cartel known as the crown. Contrary to popular belief, the crown is not the royal family or the monarch, the crown is the private cooperate city state of London. It has a council of 12 members who rule the corporation under a mayor called the lord mayor. The lord mayor and his 12 member council serve as representatives who sit in for 13 of the world’s wealthiest most powerful banking families, this ring of 13 ruling families include the Rothschild family, the Warburg family, the Oppenheimer family and the Schiff family. These families and their descendants run the crown corporation of London, the crown corporation holds the title to world wide crown land in crown colonies like Canada, Australia and New Zeeland. The British parliament and the British prime minister serve as a public front for the hidden power for these ruling crown families.

Like the city state of London and the Vatican a third city was officially created in 1882, that city state is called the district of Columbia and is located on 10 square miles of land in the heart of Washington. The District of Columbia flies its own flag and has its own independent constitution, although geographically separate, the city states of London the Vatican and the District of Columbia are one interlocking empire called empire of the city. The flag of Washington’s District of Columbia has 3 red stars, one for each city state in the 3 city empire, this corporate empire of three city states controls the word economically through London’s inner city militarily through the District of Columbia and spiritually through the Vatican. The Constitution for the District of Columbia operates under a tyrannical Roman law known as Lex fori, which bares no resemblance to the US constitution.

When congress past the act of 1871, it created a separate corporate government for the District of Columbia, this treasonous act allowed the District of Columbia to operate as a corporation outside the original constitution of the United States and outside of the best interests of American citizens.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Great thread i agree with you in the fact that the power seems to have shifted these days away from the Illuminati and mason types and more into the bankers and corporations but i agree with Throbber that there are many more involved in this then just the bankers and i am sure that they would get their orders and ideas from a higher level (most likely the Illuminati considering they are meant to be a "secret society") but you cant deny the fact that the bankers are loving all this extra cash coming in and don't really mind the way they are getting manipulated then again i could be wrong and they could all just be nice old men just trying to support there family's.

Anyway thanks for the great information on the 3 city states i always new about the Vatican being one but never knew bout the other 2 would love to look into it a bit more do you have any good links as to where i can find some info once again great post.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

the illuminati (which don’t exist anymore)

Hmmm, what makes you say this?

From MY research, they DO exist.

To say they don't would be like saying an idea was dead. Not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I’m yet to find any hard evidence that the Bavarian Illuminati do still exist, although if you seriously have proof that they do could you give some examples? and I mean factual evidence that I can research without it leading to David Icke or someone like that.

I’ve talked with enough Masons to know how dead the Illuminati really is – Skull and Bones on the other hand is quite real although still has nothing to do with masonry or the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I did talk to a Mason once who, although he never once claimed the Illuminati existed, he did say, what's so wrong about being "illuminated", i.e. filled with knowledge...so who knows?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don’t think you can count on one mason to speak on behalf of all masons but I get your point, here’s something you probably didn’t know…..

Congress passed Paul Walberg’s Federal Reserve act in 1913, handing over America’s gold and silver reserves and total control of America’s economy to the Rothschild’s bankers.

Man…..it’s so the bankers

The only thing I can link masons to, is that in DC the obelisk known as the Washington monument was dedicated to freemason George Washington by the freemason grand lodge of the District of Columbia. The Freemasons laid the Washington obelisk corner stone in 1848 and contributed 22 Masonic memorial stones, 250 Masonic lodges financed the Washington monument obelisk, including the knights templar Masonic order.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is old news. There are already countless threads on the NWO, The banking act etc. etc. The only real news of this thread is that you think the bankers are behind this. Well of course they are but they are not the only ones. What we are now seeing in the world is the beggining of a power struggle perhaps weeding out some of the elites to create a smaller group. This will continue until all those in control hand over their power to one. "The Antichrist". It's all about consolidating the wealth and power. It's all a big frickin game to them.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Great post-star and flag and all that! You should be pleased that you are definitley on the right lines by saying its the bankers, the only flaw with your theory is that many of the bankers and people who helped create the crown,federal reserve etc are actually high ranking masons or what we call illuminati (the bavarian illuminati was, i beleive a discordian style hoax which subtly mirrored the real life organisation -by robert anton wilson?) but a name is just a name-the point is there is lots of evidence about the masonic origins of america's presidents,the very peculiar nature of the masonic design of washington (and other cities), the set up of the federal reserve and the strange nature of the "crown" and its "subsidiaries". Not saying they are exclusively masonic or illuminati but many are or have strong links. You can find links to all this info (sadly i am not too techie so i cant provide links) in the new world order main index(-not on the first page) on ATS. Good luck with your search!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
good work great read matey,, perhaps these elements are all the same -33 degree masons the club for powerful men -buisness men and colombia is their goddess

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
darlin', i am right there w/ ya. the more i look into this "stuff," the more that i, too, see the ones controlling the money as being the ones who are after the power. i also am starting to lean toward the fact that they aren't doing it because they HATE us, but more because they are apathetic toward us (which is worse and far more scary than if they hated us) and are addicted to the power and resources. good thinking and whether it is right or not, all we can do is live our lives in the best way we know how......... doing and being good!

starred for sure!

~ peace

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hi, great piece my friend. Thanks for sharing. I recently came across an interesting documentary on youtube and thought it would be of interest to you. If you search, "1. Secret Rulers of the World" then you will come across a 29 part series that delves greatly into such 'theories' as you have researched. I hope maybe this will shed light on some of your research and possibly add to it.

Such secret societies have been in existence for some time and have been warned about by such men as JFK, MLK and many more.

join