It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some truths I know about life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Coming from being an atheist for ten years until two years ago, I’ve been very fortunate to have been able to cross meditation with ATS to help shape my understanding for the multiverse. I have taken much more than I have given from the ATS intellects so my goal here is to put together many truths that I’ve come across for people to view in one shot. Most of them are known, some are not understood. If I directly quote somebody I apologize as my efforts are solely to speak truth and not to plagiarize. These are in no particular order and may overlap:

1. The truth is etched on your heart.

2. Because of number one, no one can tell you anything you know by your heart isn’t true.

3. Perception is reality.

4. Everything is a reflection of you.

5. Time does not exist in the traditional sense as it is its own dimension that is enfolded into the other dimensions. It is not linear and is very malleable.

6. The attempt of global government is upon us.

7. The Illuminati has been real for a long time.

8. Light always shines through darkness.

9. Love, acceptance, forgiveness, selflessness, and purity are real ways to discover yourself.

10. Free energy has been denied to us for a very long time.

11. Putting fluoride in tap water and toothpaste decreases optimal brain function.

12. More and more people are awakening.

13. Chemtrails are being dumped on us at a massive rate.

14. Consciousness is the strongest power known to man.

15. The law of attraction works best when you attract what you want for everyone else first.

16. You can use your own energy to heal anything.

17. The population that is brainwashed will not suffer for that which they do not know.

18. The following are complete frauds: politics, entertainment and music industry, sports,
media and medicine.

19. Governments do not exist. Financial institutions control all.

20. The Rothchild’s continue to fund both sides of many wars.

21. History is written by the winners.

22. Just because someone says something is a tree does not mean it’s a tree.

23. Giving gratitude to the universe everyday when you wake up and before you sleep holds so much weight.

24. The aura is a truly spectacular sight that everyone would benefit from viewing on a regular basis.

25. You are responsible for everything that exists around you.

26. The higher dimensions are stacked upon us as we are stacked upon lower dimensions.

27. All Source wants you to realize is that you have the same powers that he does.

28. Global warming is fake.

29. RFID chips are more in place than people could imagine.

30. AIDS along with many other diseases were created by man to be used on man. Viruses have been in “vaccines” for tens of years.

31. Food, shelter, clothing, gas, water, and electricity could easily be free to humans.

32. Those that have a greater understand of the current status of life on Earth have an
obligation to discover their mission and fulfill it for the advancement of humanity.

33. If you can understand the concept that everything is nothing, and you truly know what nothing is, you’ve discovered everything.

34. The attempt to depopulate the planet ten-fold is apparent.

35. 9/11 was done to our self, by our self, with the help of “allies”.

36. Racism is worse than it ever was.

37. GW Bush is not a man of power as he’s simply carrying out someone else’s plan. He is only a public figure to blame everything on.

38. There is an infinity of infinties that exist.

39. Just because two sides of an argument are presented doesn’t mean either are right.

40. Society is designed so that you can only have things that which someone can make a profit from.

41. The real reason we are in Iraq is because there is a stargate that exists on the 33rd parallel that they are deathly afraid of.

42. Life is a frequency wave. It has ups and downs but you can always change which wave you’re connected to.

43. Your body is a temple. Don’t pollute it with all of the processed consumer goods they want you to.

44. Aliens exist.

45. Everything is always in divine and perfect order.

46. You can’t appreciate the sun without a rainy day.

47. There are many things in life that we do not need to have to the answers to.

There are a lot more but that’s a good start for me. So what truths do you know?

Peace, Light, and Prosperity to all
UL

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Wow, I guess the answer to "the question" really is 47......

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Good post, of took soem time to write it. I do respect your thoughts, but i do have some problems with some of the statements. Which are the following...

1&2 - the heart stuff, i mean really. You knwo the truth in your heart. Its just non-sence really, another way of talking about your moral standing. I dont understand how peopel can say, 'you know the truth in your heart'. it makes no sence to me.

4 - If every thing is a reflection of me, that means that every thign is also a reflection on you, so are we dealing with the idea of duality here ? I dont understand how it can be a reflection of every one. But maybe you mean that we perverse the world how it reflects upon us. So i guess karma is the thoery here ? ... kinda.

22. Kinda agree with you on this one, how about the qoute "a rose by another name would still smell as sweet", think that covers it.

37. Im 100% behind you on this one buddy, that guy is as dumb as me on a saturday night after 10 rums. But who do you think is behind it ? Maybe number 7, Illuminati may be involved, one of your ideas mixing with another there...

39. Yep, there isnt two sides to every stpry, theres millions.

45. Every thing is in perfect order ? but the world is so wrong acoriding to your thoerys, Illuminati, profit, virus vaccines not what theys ay they are, reduce population by 10 fold and so on, so are you talkign about soem form of divine plan, choas theroy and so on. If there is a divine plan wouldnt that mess with number 4 ? If its already planned out how do we change it ?

So there the ones i think are either, wrong or weird enough to ask ATS for there thoughts, and some others are one si really agree with, so to all ATS and Universal Light and thoughts ont he oens ive picked out.

Great topic by the way Universal Light, starred and flagged.

Fox

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good Post -

The only one that really made me scratch my head was:

41. The real reason we are in Iraq is because there is a stargate that exists on the 33rd parallel that they are deathly afraid of.

I never heard that one before. Could you elaborate or point me a direction to examine this postulation a little further????

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the response, I'll definitely answer those thoughts.

In this post, I blended thoughts about the physical world as well as the metaphysical and did it off the top of my head so I can see why some confusion.

As far as the heart goes, that has all come to me through meditation. No one can tell you the the truth lies in your heart, it is something that you must discover and experience for yourself. If you want to understand, expand your consciousness.

Everything is a reflection of you. This post is a reflection of you. I'm not even talking to you. You as yourself are taking this in and forming your own thoughts. I have nothing to do with it. Let me give you a quick example. Your driving on the highway and some guy cuts you off. What's your reaction? Whether you get pissed or your mellow and chilled out, that car that cut you off is a refelction of you. You can see the proof of that in your mood when that happens. That guy didn't do anything to you, it's your mood. Hope that helps.

As far as who's behind it all it's the Illuminati. There are levels of people through the pyramid but the people who are doing it all aren't visible.

It can be hard to understand that everything is in its place when we live in a world like this. The things that I point out are what I feel to be the truth. the truth sets you free. The more I know, the more I can focus on what's really important. That's also why ATS is a great place. All these things that are happening in the world aren't real to me. Yes they are happening but they are not whats important. When I focus my energies on what's important I find the real truth. Think about it this way, you would never be able to grasp the importance of an enlightened consciousness if you didn't have to work for it. Being here, on this planet right now, you have to work hard for your consciousness as everyone else is trying to beat it down. hte more you fight for it the better it is. Also, if there are ten dimensions, which I believe, and we are living in the third, aren't we pretty close to being in hell? Maybe so but you can find enlightenment anywhere and to go through the ascension process means starting at the bottom and moving your way up. This is how I know everything is in divine order.

Thanks for the post. Peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

Absolutely. My firsts thoughts on this came from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once I started doing some research about the spiritual side of the number 33, the 33rd parallel and so on I realized there were some very powerful things with this. I took these concepts to meditation. The result was that the grays took me through that stargate to a different dimension where there planet existed and I got to see how their civilization functioned, and it was phenomonal. When I left they took me back through the same stargate. I have been having contact with them for about four months so this was not a one time thing.

I'm sure that's not the answer you were looking for as you probably wanted something more concrete and for that I apologize. I have no other way to prove it but I know that's the truth for me.

Peace

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Along with the more fantastical ones, I disagree with this:

14. Consciousness is the strongest power known to man.

The subconscious mind is much more powerful than the conscious.
www.bcx.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Fair enough. Some of my fantasical thoughts are truths that I have discovered for myself that no one else would understand.

In my life, I truly feel oneness all around me. The conscious and subconscious are one in the same. When you merge the two and just feel that energy it is much more powerful than either seperate force. Nonetheless they are still the same thing. Refer to number 33.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
That's Alright as long It is not against GOD's Universal LAW about believing thins in LIFE.

Matthew 24:24-2524For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

I have words to say to you my friend
Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong
Have you ever felt your life so self assured
You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong
And then we’ll say
We’ll rip out our covers
Shake the walls until they break
I’ll hold out my hand to you
Supreme love and respect
Peace man
At first it seems so daunting
How to start or how to grow
But make believe becomes a living
Cuz in life, in life you will know
Peace man

[edit on 18-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Truth 48. A common misconception and frequent saying is. Violence never solved anything. When in fact violence is one of the few things that can permanently solve anything.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh very good post, my friend.

I like it. Truth, mixed with a very personal feel. Isn't that what truth is? No one truth for everyone, but an infinite number of truths, each its own.

When you think about who you really are, and you find the answer... it's hard to decide whether you like the answer or not. Matter of fact, the answer, if not taken with a grain of salt, can drive you quite mad. People have found that answer and committed suicide because of it.

Remember that enlightenment isn't all fields of daisies and floating on clouds. You can go through some pretty scary places in your mind. I mean, have you ever been able to feel what a serial killer feels while strangling someone to death? If you want to know the answer to everything, you gotta know the equation, and that includes positives AND negatives.

Truth is perception. Anything can be true, if you look at it from the right angle. Say someone lies to you for a really long time, and you find out. Was he/she lying to you, or was he/she showing you the way to the truth?

The only thing I have a question about is this.... I have heard about the Stargate in Iraq, but I've always considered it just a very abstract possibility.

How are you so sure about the stargate in Iraq? Michael Tsarion and others ARE very convincing, but they haven't proven much where I would say "Oh absolute truth, there's no other way to interpret these correllations between legend and reality."

I'm open to those types of theories, though. Considering I myself believe that somewhere on Mars is located ruins that look very similar to the Giza Pyramids, except for the fact that they are more like a few thousand feet high and they are jet black and smooth... They may be very old, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were completely buried. Another thread, perhaps...

Anyway... thanks for sharing. I'll comment further tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If there is a stargate in Iraq, then why in 1980-1988, after decades of US intervention across the world, did the US administration decide to invade and take control of it? Further more, why did the US administration pull out and leave the gate there in the hands of an enemy, only to go back almost 20 years later?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by CyberTruth

Absolutely. My firsts thoughts on this came from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once I started doing some research about the spiritual side of the number 33, the 33rd parallel and so on I realized there were some very powerful things with this. I took these concepts to meditation. The result was that the grays took me through that stargate to a different dimension where there planet existed and I got to see how their civilization functioned, and it was phenomonal. When I left they took me back through the same stargate. I have been having contact with them for about four months so this was not a one time thing.

I'm sure that's not the answer you were looking for as you probably wanted something more concrete and for that I apologize. I have no other way to prove it but I know that's the truth for me.

Peace

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Universal Light]

Nice post. I sincerely like the sentiment of a number of statements on your list......but i think you may have left one out.

48. Don't believe everything you read. especially on ATS.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Another post comprised entirely of baseless assertions completely devoid of evidence. Shouldn't ATS change its tag-line to "Embrace Ignorance"?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

This is How I Roll

Deuteronomy 29:26-29

26 They went off and worshiped other gods and bowed down to them, gods they did not know, gods he had not given them. 27 Therefore the LORD's anger burned against this land, so that he brought on it all the curses written in this book. 28 In furious anger and in great wrath the LORD uprooted them from their land and thrust them into another land, as it is now."

29 The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb1

And the translation of all that is..?

Im sorry but loosly tying bible quotes with old sigils and seals proves nothing, especially that there is a stargate in Iraq.

Can you offer no vaild argument to my post?

What possible political motivations would cause the US to enter Iraq with the intent of getting this gate, only to leave once Oil concerns are secured, only to return almost 20 years later?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
AMEN!

Unconditional Love and Light!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

I do not Believe easily in Hearsay and I/We do not Peddling the Word Of GOD but others believe what they believe because it makes us all live and even the Unbelievers believe what they believe and they live for it.

and here's what others believe "this made a video on it and i wonder Why he did this"

Because you Insist many things My Life Span is getting Shorter and Shorter

Matthew 24:24-25

24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

The Way that explains in your response quote makes me think and wonder that the pattern you are using against my post is jiving in the memory pattern that I have collected or just another code to add it up (^^,)

I johnb1 say it in advance also

True Love Above All and Peace always in our Hearts deep inside of it the Inner core of Our Soul.

Don't Blame Me or GOD or Anybody else Just Blame ALL our Own Self
Because.

Revelation 22:8-9

8I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"

I have words to say to you my friend
Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong
Have you ever felt your life so self assured
You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong
And then we’ll say
We’ll rip out our covers
Shake the walls until they break
I’ll hold out my hand to you
Supreme love and respect
Peace man
At first it seems so daunting
How to start or how to grow
But make believe becomes a living
Cuz in life, in life you will know
Peace man

[edit on 18-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb1
I do not Believe easily in Hearsay and I/We do not Peddling the Word Of GOD

I did not mean to suggest you did either. But your post draws little connection, from what I can see, to my initial post. If you can expand and explain what you were trying to drive at, maybe we can correct this miscommunication.

Unfortunately, Im at work and cannot view your video, can you tell me what its about and how it relates to my previous post?

The Way that explains in your response quote makes me think and wonder that the pattern you are using against my post is jiving in the memory pattern that I have collected or just another code to add it up (^^,)

Honestly, I have no idea what your talking about here. What pattern did I use against you in my post? What memories are you talking about and what code are you adding up?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of what's wrong with ATS.
I'm all for the freedom to express one's thoughts and opinions, but I am completely at a loss for why such threads get so much traffic.

One of many examples would be the recent thread from Someguy82 (believe it was 82), claiming to have invented a free energy device. The guy was a total nut (claimed that he was a prophet, and would lead the world, blah blah, etc etc), and that thread went on for upwards of 6 pages! Now we have yet another manifesto from yet another member which says NOTHING at all! With all due respect, most of the post was just inane opinion.

"38. There is an infinity of infinties that exist.":
- This doesn't even mean anything! I'm not talking conceptually, I mean grammatically. Infinity = "space, time and quantity without limit" (dictionary.com). Therefore, if you are speaking in reference to infinity, you have already covered everything that exists; that's why its called infinity and not "that little bit over here".

As for the Stargate, perhaps you should cut back on the TV for a while.

I'm not here to bust anyone's ba**s, but I don't understand this peculiar trait of ATS; the more useless the thread, the more traffic it attracts. I understand that its an entirely subjective argument to make, but this happens time and again. With the, quite frankly, stunning amount of expertise and intellect that is present on this site, with members who are enormously educated, its the wingnuts that seem to attract the attention.
Just had to post this question out there before I jump ship for more rational waters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join