It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not Jesus, it's Clovis the 1st......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Actually your premise is correct but not entirely. Because the Merovingian line is directly descendant from Christ thus it is not a total lie but an aberation.

That was what someone figured they had to say when the questions started coming. The usual story goes that Mary's offspring with Jesjuah, seven girls according to the myth, travelled to France and later intermarried the Troyan royal line resulting in the Merovees. However, since the alledged children of Jesjuah were only female there is no chance in hell that any offspring from these again, unless they married inside the family ofcourse, would even recemble Jesjuah in likeness. Features like the shape of noses and mouths which pass from one generation to another on the male side which have given birth to sayings like "you can't take the man out of the family" etc. is inherited from father to son. Not from mother to son. Hence, it is impossible that Jesjuah could have looked so alike Clovis, no matter if he had been his grandfather.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Kaizer & Caesar just mean Emperor and not " deadly wounded by sword ".

What is your problem? It bloody well does. C�sar (Latin), Keisar (Greek), Kaizer (German) and Tsar (Russian) all derives from the cognomen of Gaius Iulius Caesar. And here you can read more about the strict Roman name rules back then.

From the King James Version Greek Lexicon at bible.crosswalk.com... :

Caesar = "severed"
the surname of Julius Caesar, which adopted by Octavius Augustus and his successors afterwards became a title, and was appropriated by the Roman emperors as part of their title

Julius C�sar was as we know assasinated. But his son who carried the exact same name as his took over; his adopted son Julius Caesar Octavianus (commonly known as Augustus).

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Kaizer & Caesar just mean Emperor and not " deadly wounded by sword ".

What is your problem? It bloody well does. C�sar (Latin), Keisar (Greek), Kaizer (German) and Tsar (Russian) all derives from the cognomen of Gaius Iulius Caesar. And here you can read more about the strict Roman name rules back then.

From the King James Version Greek Lexicon at bible.crosswalk.com... :

Caesar = "severed"
the surname of Julius Caesar, which adopted by Octavius Augustus and his successors afterwards became a title, and was appropriated by the Roman emperors as part of their title

Julius C�sar was as we know assasinated. But his son who carried the exact same name as his took over; his adopted son Julius Caesar Octavianus (commonly known as Augustus).

Blessings,
Mikromarius

in my honest opionion i think we should do a research team on this one on the ats research forum

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's a good idea, I have thought about it myself. It could be called the Revelation Research Project or something, but the reason I haven't yet done this, is that I have no idea who should join the team, for just about noone understands this and knows the language of Prophecy and the systems displayed. They just rant away with chewing the contaminated cud of the Church, which could basically be likened with turning back to ones own puke. But I guess I could make a questioning form where potential researchers would have to show that they master the doctrine of Jesjuah, which is basically the exact same doctrine as the one of Abraham and Mosjeh. Maybe i'll do that.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Caeser means the one cut from. Eg born by caesarin (sp) section
caesim [with cutting]; fig. of style , [in short sentences].

er is a masculine ending

ergo the boy born by C-section

It became a title because of the Caesers of Rome leaving a lasting impression hench Kaise and Tsar or Czar

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
Caeser means the one cut from. Eg born by caesarin (sp) section
caesim [with cutting]; fig. of style , [in short sentences].

er is a masculine ending

ergo the boy born by C-section

It became a title because of the Caesers of Rome leaving a lasting impression hench Kaise and Tsar or Czar

Finally someone who knows the truth.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Umm.....Jesus is the Messiah (savior) NOT some clover the 1st or whatever.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Exactly. The face on the Shroud is not Jesjuah the King, but Clovis I the king. And since Messiah or Christ basically means king, and since the Merovingeans claim their king Clovis I is Jesjuah, thereby threatening Jesjuah's position, the Merovingeans would be the Anti Christ. They claim descendance through both Troy and Rosemary/Jesjuah offspring. Troy means bear (bear feet on a heraldic image), further they were called the long haired kings -- lion heads. And knowing that nearly all European heraldic lion beasts are stuled after the "hunting leopard", the cheetah, they would also have a leopard body. They fulfill their part of the prophecy quite precise.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Quote: "The Pope is a JOKE. His Emperor is a JOKE. They all laugh at your ignorance while they continue their Mithra and Sun cult in the legacy of Nimrod the creator of Babylon. "

HA, HA, HA!!! That reminds me of that line from the "SpaceBalls" movie - When the bad guys kidnapped the Princess: "FOOLED YOU"!!! I like it!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I love to learn astrology and also suggest names for new born baby according to astrology.
Some name are also appear here with numerology/Etymology

www.babynology.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Actually, basing your assumptions on paintings and resemblances...I'd say they were as much a kin to Gen Longstreet or John Bell Hood... or Vlad the Impaler... or possibly John Lennon.

That's it...John Lennon...Lennon=Lenin...the anti Czar... thus the anti Kaiser...or anti christ.

See how easy this is...

Frankly, we do know that Christianity was corrupted by way of Constantine and the establishment of the Holy Roman Catholic Church... what we don't really know is what Jesus looked like. He did set a standard by which we should aspire to, and although many may say He never exited... history, historical context, records, and an incredible amount of circumstantial evidence says otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join