It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acidtastic signing in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There,that title hasn't been done
( i wrote out a long and witty introduction,but it came and took it away cos I'd cloned a thread title)

Anyway,where was I. Oh yes,this is me,Acidtastic,I'm from the YooKay (Hertfordshire) A bit of a dreamer,closet case CTer. (wow,this sounds like an intro to an AA meeting) Started reading this forum about a month or so ago,and decided to join. I'm pretty new to CTing but I have an open mind,and a deep seated misstrust of our goverments so I reckon I'll do ok.

Note to any Mods reading this. I tried to register with another username last week,but for some reason,I couldn't log on with it. The name was Cultural Vandal I just wanted to say,incase you thought it was someone with a dual login.

Anyway,over and out. I will try to keep my swearing down,as I've noticed that it's not allowed. But I do swear ALOT in real life. I have a limited vocabulary,I blame the chemicals in our foods.
(or the ones I smoke)

Peace to you all.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, adictastic.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thank you was too short,so I'll say thank you very much for the warm welcome

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Welcome!
I also am a noob, and have found a nice little niche here. I hope you find one too.

That post was a great first post. ::internet high five::

Tela

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Cheers Telafree

thispostisnottooshortnow

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Welcome, Acidtastic!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

A HUUUUUUGE welcome to you sir!

I love your name....

AHEM.....not to say I know what your name means or anything

See ya around friend..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
thanks for the replies,will do more later,gotto dash,just realised my teams playing on the telly!! (come on you spurs!)

new topics

top topics

join