It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - Aired Only Once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Im sorry if this has been posted before,
but it was my first time to see it.

It was real news footage that was shot right after the pentagon was hit.
The thing is though, it was only aired once.

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I always thought it funny that there was no luggage or debris from a jet liner impact.. The same as the jet that crashed after the passengers took it over , no plane debris or luggage or bodies.

Too many plane crashes into mountains where debris/bodies scattered over a wide area makes the pentagon look awful like a staged incident.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You think so? This was a 55 foot long, 53 foot wide, 16 foot tall airplane that fell from cruising altitude to the ground. It impacted at a high angle, high rate of speed. Where are the large peices left?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
I always thought it funny that there was no luggage or debris from a jet liner impact.. The same as the jet that crashed after the passengers took it over , no plane debris or luggage or bodies.

Too many plane crashes into mountains where debris/bodies scattered over a wide area makes the pentagon look awful like a staged incident.

Operation Vigilante Gaurdian

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

LOL that was a Cessna, and there is still more visible wreckage than the pentagoon and Shanksville...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yes, it was a Cessna, it was one of their Citation Bizjets. And I posted it to show that yes there ARE crashes where planes hit things and there is NOT recognizable wreckage left anywhere in the impact zone.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yes, it was a Cessna, it was one of their Citation Bizjets. And I posted it to show that yes there ARE crashes where planes hit things and there is NOT recognizable wreckage left anywhere in the impact zone.

I found something interesting and worthy of investigation perhaps. Seems it's a US registerd plane but the NTSB isn't interested.

The US National Transportation Safety Board - unusually - has not listed the accident and says it will not take part in the investigation. According to Flight's ACAS database, the operator since 4 May 2007 has been Air Coastal of John Wayne Orange County airport, California. Cessna says it will assist with the probe.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I found that really odd too. I have a friend who has been digging into a bunch of these flights that have been caught or crashed hauling drugs, maybe I'll turn him on to this one.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This isn't the footage I saw, but it is very close!!!!!

The footage I saw zoomed into the windows (only 3 windows/floor were visible) where the smoke was emanating, and that report too stated that the Pentagon was simply "on fire". There was no reports of aircraft at all in the piece. I have not seen it since it was aired live on 9/11 (BBC News).

Edit to add: Starred and Flagged!

[edit on 4-3-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You should know the reporter is just making a description of what was going on there. He doesn't say there was no plane. He says that you don't see parts of what should be a plane except small little pieces.

I've see this video many times. On youtube.

transcripts.cnn.com...

First he says this.

A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane.

Later he says this.

MCINTYRE: You know, it might have appeared that way, but from my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around, which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

top topics

join