It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ufo from Moldova

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't know where Moldova is but will wiki it. Here is the video that shows a news reporter reporting a story I suppose and then a bright white light flies into the background. Good acting if fake.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No one is digging this one.
Maybe someone will admit to making it?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The Republic of Moldova, Moldova or Moldavia (Romanian: Republica Moldova) is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, located between Romania to the west and Ukraine to the north, east and south.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also not sure what to make of the video just yet, as we really don't see much but a light and it vanishes at that in mid-air. Other than that can't really say anything else until someone can translate parts of the video from Moldovan into english. If indeed that is what they are speaking, but anyway interesting video nonetheless.

First thought though is something reflecting the sun at first to be honest though.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The reporter there saw it as well and looked amazed so if it is a real video the only earthly explanations I can think of are, ball lighting or some new lightning we have yet to discover. Other than that if is real footage than who knows? I remember seeing a few weird videos of mysterious balls of fire appearing and then moving in weird patterns then disapearing so maybe they could be related?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The object/balloflight reminds me of descriptions of what is sometimes seen when crop circles are formed. Although the intensity of the light in the daytime seems rather extreme. Maybe it was waking up for a night of
joyfull mischief or after a bad hangover and hadn't had its coffee yet?

They were standing next to a swamp, so for all times its been said it was just swamp gas this might just be a first:-)

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Eagle1229]

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Eagle1229]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Eagle1229]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Eagle1229]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
That TV anchor is so hot. As for the light..hmm does look interesting but right now, I don't have a sound on here and will have a closer look when I get home.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Great find stikkinikki. Does anyone speak Romanian/Moldova or whatever language they are speaking? I'd love to know what the achor is saying as well as the man there. The light, to me, seems computer generated at first glance. However, it does seem that they some something. Interesting, but would love a translation.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Great find stikkinikki. Does anyone speak Romanian/Moldova or whatever language they are speaking? I'd love to know what the achor is saying as well as the man there. The light, to me, seems computer generated at first glance. However, it does seem that they some something. Interesting, but would love a translation.

I'm Romanian, I can't understand a word of what she is saying.I think she is speaking Russian.
Intesting find any way, I'm curios what the debate is also, I do not know how to rule it, fake or real.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i believe the news-clip is in russian too, any one who can translate what is being said??
my gut-instinct says that the footage is fake, maybe because of the way the reporter is reacting to the sighting, but i really don't know.
the "ufo" seems to come in from the left, hover a bit, then speed away in the oposite direction of the camera, and that sound is weird, unreal somehow.
knowing what is being said in this footage would be really helpful.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

This is the logo of the TV channel: it would be great to find its website.

These look to be definately cyrillic characters: please someone with knowledge in russian language confirm/rule out it. This detail is the most important of the whole video, imho: it's supposed to be the Anchorwoman's name, and pheraps we'll manage to contact this hot girl in order to ask if it has been some kind of prank/joke/commercial.
I've also converterd the video in avi format: it can be downloaded here, but the quality sucks the same.
www.videoconvertx.com...
Hope it's better than nothing.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Its nice to see a news anchor not laughing for once like it was a huge joke,

It drives me NUTZ when they get that smarmy gaggy look on their face like they know something we dont, when they do that i wish i could see them face to face and show them just how pathetic they look, i think that should be done anyway, its like politicians and the baby kissing, and the wig hair doo,

As for the footage im hoping its for real, fingers crossed, just waiting for the other smarmy comment, nothing to see here move on, i dispise it when people do that, supposed to discuss it, not act like a British copper moving grandma from outside the bingo.

Sorry if i sound a little rude, im so tired and cant sleep for nothin, i seem to be snapping all the time, maybe its a good idea those folks are not here huh?

azz

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllini despise it when people do that, supposed to discuss it, not act like a British copper moving grandma from outside the bingo

Ha ha PMSL!
Agreed! Interesting piece of footage,though I`m a bit concerned about the reaction from the reporter.
Personally I`d be jumping around like an idiot,as I have done when ever I`ve seen something I can`t explain,she seemed a bit too laid back.
I think we have to see a better quality clip to make any real comment.
Sound coming from the light is quite freaky though!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm a bit skeptical about this one. I'd love to see a translation of what was being said and especially what the cameraman said that caused her to turn around. Notice how she turned around to look exactly at the object? A little choreographed if you ask me.

One thing is proven though - that anchor-woman is smokin-hot :-)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think it's fake.

Why you ask ?

Well just a feeling that i get when i look into there eyes more so the guy with the spectacles near the end.

Ohh and the light anomaly looked like something from the movie Stargate but even worse ?

lol take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-3-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

These look to be definately cyrillic characters: please someone with knowledge in russian language confirm/rule out it. This detail is the most important of the whole video, imho: it's supposed to be the Anchorwoman's name, and pheraps we'll manage to contact this hot girl in order to ask if it has been some kind of prank/joke/commercial.

Olesya Kairyak.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Look at this ATS thread about a ball of fire in Mims, Florida. They look similar to me at first glance. The Mims footage has interesting commentary including talk about multiple sightings of the object and the way it moves.

Mims Florida ball of fire ufo ATS thread

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I personaly dont think the two videos look anything like each other. But then again i respect your personal opinion so i will leave it at that.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I must admit, its a cool video but in my opinion it looks too...commercial (tv/movie) CGI. As for the reporters reaction I don't find her very compelling. I think most people would react a little more.....surprised/scared to something that amazing and unexplainable and close. She seems to react as if she knew what was going to happen. Its all in the body language people.

Also I find it too convenient. Most ufo video's out there hoax or real are grainy and of poor quality. This seems too perfect to be real.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is this good acting? Cmon
Even my 10 years old brother can act better. Would you think to play with your hair in the moment you see something like this? Additionaly, the cameraman might have hands from steel, that never move. Ok, maybe it was a stable camera, but still the acting is horrible.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why doesn't the cameraman follow the object with the camera as it rises?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join