It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is BUSH part of the Reptilians bloodline?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I truly believe that BUSH is part of the Reptilian bloodline. Bush and Osama Bin Laden family go way back. I think bin family is also another bloodline and Osama is still alive. I have more reason to believe this but does any one else believe what i do?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by authentikkorea

yep.

keep looking. Also I note the "view by date" has been removed by youtube.. anyone know why?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It looks like what appears to be reptilian eyes are just cameras or booms or something reflected in them. Although I can really believe he IS reptilian. He IS a snake.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I can only shake my head in disbelief that people actually take this reptilian agenda stuff seriously. David Icke has done the UFO community no favors!

Shame on you DAVID ICKE!

Can we please have more balanced topics and less of this 'Land Of The Lost' sleestack paranoia?

Oh, I forgot to answer the question the Author poses...

Um.... NO!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Judging from how evil and cold-blooded they are, I'd say yes they are Reptilian, maybe not the alien type but every human has a reptilian part of their brain. Even then, if anything is possible why is it so hard to believe all the tyrants of the world's history are not what the books have told us? If they can lie to us on a daily basis and fabricate wars for profit at the expense of innocent lives and world peace, what makes you think all of history isn't just some big killing joke played out by a secret club of wealthy nitwits? I foresee a solution to these deranged madmen, but parasites are inherent in nature.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rationalgaze
maybe not the alien type but every human has a reptilian part of their brain.

This is true! Nice rational post rationalgaze. Your name serves you well!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is getting out of control!

So every president and politician who appears on a crappy camera is a reptile.

Sorry man, but it is no go with me! I agree with InfaRedMan..

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You should read your history..not just watch your AvP hollywood movies.

Here's a start for you: www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Icke has consistantly slandered Bush and the Queen in public forums, time after time with no repercussions. Why do you think that is?
Perhaps he has proof... Keep an open mind, and close the door on hollywood movies such as AvP...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

You said everyone, not me or anyone else. Think before you make blanket statements...for that is ignorance.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Are you a president? or a politician?
If Mr david Icke has perhaps proof, i think he should come forward with it for once and for all! Maybe he is still getting more info.

We know more about Grey aliens then Reptiles!

For that is ignorance:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
EFFECTIVE TODAY 07 October, 2007 (Reptillian threads)

Lossy compression (AKA everyone is a reptile if you compress a video enough).

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Greys? I have not seen 1 ounce of proof of them. Care to show me PROOF of these aliens you believe exist? Hard isn't it?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So GHW Bush is a reptile? I agree he is a terrible human being, and that's from being cold-blooded, but that is a characterization, not a medical condition. This guy is ruthless, elitist, wealthy from old Family money, some of it stolen Nazi loot, yet he enjoys boating around the Family Complex in Kennebunkport, and skydiving!!

Leapin' Lizards!!!! What a reptile!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

As internos post reply, i second that!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Of course George Bush is a Reptilian. So is the royal family. Also Everyone know that Arnold Shwartzenager is a Reptilian. Have you ever taken a close look at Dakota Fanning? shes a reptilian if I ever saw one. And Britney Spears isnt nuts, Shes just being her normal Reptilian self!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
So you have no proof on greys then? Perhaps all grey related discussion should also go to Skunkworks, with the reptilian, or any other alien species discussed in the aliens and UFOs section, as there is no proof of any?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Actually, Britney is a MKULTRA victim, and acting out as they do when they finally realize they have been brainwashed, they change their appearance and play up, to show their "handlers" they are no longer under their control. This topic is ciovered in Cathy O'Brians "Tranceformation Of America" book. An eye opener to say the least.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
You should read your history..not just watch your AvP hollywood movies.

Here's a start for you: www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Icke has consistantly slandered Bush and the Queen in public forums, time after time with no repercussions. Why do you think that is?
Perhaps he has proof... Keep an open mind, and close the door on hollywood movies such as AvP...

watchZEITGEISTnow

Alien v Predator? Who brought that up? You're correct - that IS a movie! I can only assume you have made an assumption based on my avatar?

It's my position that the royals etc don't answer people like Icke because he can't be taken that seriously. Oh yeah, and the fact that we live in a democracy full of perspectives. I gather if they did kick up a fuss about such claims, then the very same people who made the claim would then say "Oh - Me thinks thou dost protest too much"! Get where I'm going here mate?

I liked Icke better when he played soccer. At least he was capable of kicking a ball in a decent manner.

An open mind says yea? Then you should also be open to the concept that not everyone believes in the Reptilian Agenda or perhaps that they require more proof than a grainy YouTube Vid.

InfraRedman Out! Peace All

[edit on 29/2/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

There is more evidence of grey`s......pictures, ufo`s,ubductions you know!

Have you seen a picture of a reptilian where a debate can go on if it is a hoax or not? and not a lizard pic in your back yard nor a drawing.

cheers

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR

There is more evidence of grey`s......pictures, ufo`s,ubductions you know!

Have you seen a picture of a reptilian where a debate can go on if it is a hoax or not? and not a lizard pic in your back yard nor a drawing.

cheers

I wouldn't bother with this thread anymore mate. It's gonna be trashed my the Mods anyway as it's not meant to be in here at Aliens/UFO's. Apparently they handle this stuff over in Skunkworks or Crypto now. Any further comment will just be a waste of effort on your behalf.

No need to justify yourself to this dude. You're in the right place - he isn't!

Cheers Mate!

InfraRedman Out!

<<   2  3 >>

join