It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Steve Fossett Find a Path to Another Dimension

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well here is an interesting titbit, it would seem the latest theory on Steve Fossetts disapearance may be due to a unusual discovery.

The truth about adventurer millionaire Steve Fossett's disapearance, who's been missing since his plane allegedly went down on September 3rd is now beginning to reveal itself.

It has been said that the adventurer known for his many records and frienship with Virgin CEO Richard Branson was flying his personal plane in search for a suitable location to attempt a new record - a land speed record - but credible sources have now come forward to say that Fossett was actually investingating a path he had found into the 4th dimension.

"I had never seen him so ecstatic" says a close friend, "he spoke of this 4th dimension in scientific terms way beyond my comprehension, but I can only believe that his disapreance has something to do with it. Steve was an experienced pilot. Men like him just don't vanish mysteriously. He was onto something."

"We have reasons to believe he was actually already on the ground at the time of his last transmission" says another source.

The fact that he hasn't been heard of since that day, and that neither his plane or any signs of a crash have been found is now pointing to the fact that he may have discovered a secret gateway deep into the Nevada desert.

Yesterday, Peggy Fossett, his wife of 40 years filed a petition for him to be officially declared dead. More alleged witnesses are expected to step forward in the coming days to support this incredible discovery and reveal it's existence to the modern world.

www.elementworld.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And here is an update.

My report that Steve Fossett has apparently discovered a path to the fourth dimension caused me to receive so many e-mails you wouldn’t believe.

Interestingly enough, amongst the numerous junk e-mails I received, there is this one particular e-mail I must share with you guys.

Dear Simon,
I’ve read your report on the Steve Fossett disappearance. I am shocked that news media outlet has completely disregarded the story. I really feel that there is some sort of conspiracy from an organization that doesn’t want us to know the truth about Mr. Fossett’s great discovery. Contact me if you want more information[

M.

I was very skeptical of this mysterious man’s e-mail. I wrote back, we exchanged a few e-mails and he eventually built up enough trust to tell me more about him, under the condition that I do not reveal his identity.

I am a good friend of Steve. We met through a charity for which I work. He remembered me from the first time we met, and over time we built a great friendship. I wouldn’t say we were the closest of friends, but we managed to touch base regularly

In the weeks before his disappearance, we had only a few contacts. We played phone tag a couple times and spoke mainly through answering machine messages

In one of the messages, he mentioned he had made “a great discovery that would change the world” and that he would try to arrange for me to come visit him in the next few weeks to witness it myself.

He sounded very insistent, but Steve was always ecstatic about something new. Whether it was a new plane, a new toy, a new world record, he was always enthused about something. So at the time I didn’t make too much of it and deleted the message

Had I known what was about to happen.

Finally I was able to catch him on his mobile just a few days before he disappeared. He told me I should come down to his ranch without further due because he had found a path to a whole new world.

Obviously I called him crazy, and jokingly asked what he had been drinking.

More

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No, what it points to is him getting lost and crashing somewhere remote.

It happens to even the most experienced pilots sometimes.

4th dimension!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

Aw, don't spoil my fun with logic!

I was kinda hoping he DID find a new world...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I've been thinking the same thing sherpa from the get go. His light plane and his watch had gps. Dude just went gone, nada, adios. No trace. This has freaked me out. One possibility is a 'problem' between high level space programs (nasa/gov) and cowboy space programs. Just my two cow cookies.
Kind of reminds me of the commander who found a new world in antartica in the 40's.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think my honorable friend above meant to say she finds this story hard to believe. As do I.

However this is a crazy world! anything is possible.

Im an aquarian and hopefully since we are going in to an aquarian age i will be awakened and able to live my life as a next gen human...I don't believe it but i would like it to happen.

I think that it would be rude to rule out anything like this as mother nature keeps throwing up shocks...

1min glabal warming the next the ice caps have recovered....

The uk having an earthquake....more earthquakes on record than at any other time....

A potential black or female president of the old soverign lanbd of the USA

El nina or El nino

3 degrees from disaster or the next ice age...

My wife telling me she is pregnant when we both cant have kids....

Nature life the world has strange ways....dont rule out anything

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Agreed Ian, these are very strange times we are living in. I am most retiscent to throw out the baby with the bath water. What am I if born at 1201 am on feb 19? I've been told I'm on the cusp, whatever that is. My older brother called me pissies LOL. Just curious.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Im quite pleased about the baby but alas will be august born....i wish he/she would have been an aquarian...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Congrats Ian, I wish you and your family many blessings.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
I think my honorable friend above meant to say she finds this story hard to believe. As do I.

However this is a crazy world! anything is possible.

Now thats what I like to hear, nothing like a true holistic view of the world.

You wait as soon as he pops back into this dimension I will put out the flags

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I starred and flagged this thread because a story like this is basically the reason i joined ATS. I have to admit that I got somewhat excited when I read the email from 'anonymous'

To quickly throw away this whole article as a fabrication is not 'the ATS way'. Cmon, if this story doesn't excite you at all then you aren't a real CT'er!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey! How bout me dog gone it, I'm cholistic too....lol

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think the CIA The FBI and a whole load of othe secret agencies will put him in isolation or the Asylum there would be no way thety would break this...

knowing our world the first thing to go through to the other dimension if this is truth would be a gun carried by our army!

Like i say it's a crazy world but and i know im being pessimistic i think that the american/NWO/world would see this as a threat and would blow it anyway!

It's a sad loss the fact that he is gone and i hope his wife and family can find peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"The fact that he hasn't been heard of since that day, and that neither his plane or any signs of a crash have been found is now pointing to the fact that he may have discovered a secret gateway deep into the Nevada desert".

So because neither he or his plane were ever found, that automatically points to the 'fact' he may have discovered a gateway to the 4th dimension? Err, ok if you say so..

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No one knows nothin' of Fossets disappearance except for the judges recent ruling to call him dead for his wifes sake. It is most unusual just the same.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Actually what I am not getting here is what happened to the plane.

The impression I get from the story is he was on foot.

Perhaps he comes back for it, I think there is gonna have to be some re-writing done here by the author or people just will not believe it

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
No flight plan. Just a jaunty from a friends airfield. But goshdangit there were 100's of volunteers that searched for months for him. No trace of him but they did turn up an old crash. I wonder if there was some conflict between him and virgin man, that guy gives me the creeps.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hey! How bout me dog gone it, I'm cholistic too....lol

Cholistic...I always heard rose hip syrup was a fine remedy.

I always say there is nothing like a good pun and that was nothing like a good pun

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is a wild theory.....any chance you could post any more supporting evidence?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Stranger things have proven to be true.

I think it is far likelier that he knows something terrible is about to happen in North America, and like others (who have moved to the Cook Islands etc.) he decided to leave North America and become 'invisible' so to speak.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join