It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien abduction.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I relayed my story to this web site, and it was published.
Mine is the second storie down, the one with the dino man picture next to it.

www.ufocasebook.com...

I would like to tell my whole story here, but as I have been documenting my experiances for years it is many pages long. So since the max characters is 4000, there is not enough room even for what of my story was posted at UFO case book.

The fallowing are some more recent events that happened after my story was posted.

Oct 7,07 Just as I was falling asleep (I was lucid dreaming and barely conscious.) I was startled awake, though there was no noise to wake me up. I saw a wavy ghost-like alien being sitting on the end of my bed. I began to panic for a moment, but then just went to sleep.
Oct 9 07 Woke up at an unknown time. saw a wavy alien like creature on the far side of my room. no panic just rolled over and went back to sleep. I thing when I woke up the lights were on or my room was bright for some reason, but I turned off my light before bed and it was off when I woke up in the morning. This one I admit could just be a waking dream but creepy none the less.
Oct. 11, 07 Early morning I woke up. I herd a very clear voice in my head saying 'remove all jewelry you are about to have a (medical) examination. and that’s about all I remember. When I asked my girlfriend about it the next day she says she remembers me waking up and her hearing something in our room moving around and I turned to confront the noise. she went back to sleep assuming I would have grabbed my gun if there was a problem. in the morning I found my ring on the shelf behind my bed, and let me note that this ring is really tight and does not come off with a fight.
Jan. 17 08 My brother told me that the night before he had a terrifying nightmare of him being abducted by aliens. He was face down on an operating table and looking to the side. he says they were rubbing some kind of gel or goo on the back of his left arm. while this was taking place an alien was standing next to him just starring at him. lastly he saw me in the corner of this place and he said I was observing. that is all he can remember.

As for any other details of my experiances, I am very happy to answer what I can. I do not remember as much as many abductees, and I refuse to go under hypnosis because I don't want the memories back.

I would like to note that this is for those who actually want to learn somthing about my experiances. or have valid questions. If you are here to ridacule take it somewere else. I am the first to admite there may be explanations other than the paranormal, But every thing stated here actually happened.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Squiddypuff]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Did anyone in your household witness any of this?
Is there any type of physical evidence to support your story?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No physical evidance, but as I mentioned in my UFOcasebook account both my last and current girlfriends have not only witnessed these strange events, but both have actually seen the beings themselves.

Until that first girl friend confirmed it I thought I was losing my mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why would they want to enslave us? Wouldn't it be easier for them to just build robots?

I don't know why aliens would want to do all sorts of human experimentation, but I suppose our scientists would have a field day if they could get their hands on an alien. Some things just go with the territory, I guess.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
was there any communication between you and the beings?

Did you wake up after a long sleep maybe induced by anesthtic?

Not being rude to you use recreational drugs?

did they take you off our planet?

peace and respect

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

Why? F%#* if I know why. like I said I don't remember much, As I understand it though they arn't even interested in our planet, or enviroment (as some abductee sugest.) There intest lies with us, and I simply don't know why.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Do you have any pieces missing? e.g. a chunk of skin?
Any unusual lumps?
Are you able to direct your dreams? (go to sleep concentrating on a matter and thereby "forcing" the dream?)

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

There has been little comunication, and all that was for the short time that I was co-operating with them. They don't talk, they ocationaly speak into your mind with telepethy I guess.
There main for of communication (with me at least) was through thought and images that felt forced on me.
If you are in the room with one you can also pick up on (as best as I can describe it) a mood that they give off. I believe this is one of there forms of communication. Just by being near them the energy (it’s all it could be called) tells you what the want. You know just by being near them what they want you to do. They are so different than us it is hard to explain everything.

As to your second question no.

Third, no. I experimented with pot on a couple of occasions back in high school, but nothing since. I don't even drink.
(And your not being rude, it's a valid question in this situation.)

Fourth, I have only a few memories of being some ware else with them. I'm not going to say were because I don't know.

It could have been a space craft, or an alien base on earth, or my neighbors dog house. I just know that it was very bright.

Thank you for the constructive line of questions.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Squiddypuff

Maybe they're looking for DNA they can use to create body parts.

It's hard to explain away their obsession with medical experiements without some reason behind it. Perhaps their DNA is degrading and they need some human samples from various areas of the body that they can splice into their own. They could be collecting stem cells and their precursers, for example.

They must have some selection criteria for those they abduct, and I'd be interested in figuring out what they might be.

Do you have any hints as to why they chose you and not someone else?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Other than the perfect holes in my nail bed, no. Nothing like that that I can remember.
And no my dreams are usually pretty chaotic. When I wake up most of the time I can't make heads or tails of them, I feel no control over them.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

Do you have any hints as to why they chose you and not someone else?

I realy don't have any clue. I do however get the feeling that the are selective.
I'm pretty sure I'm the average guy, nothing to special, but that itself may be a criteria.
However I am prety politcal, and fanatical about anything I feel is importent. I have found other abductees are the same way.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Political in what way? Conservative or liberal?

I can see why they might target someone who is political, since activists can get things done.

If they have an agenda, they might see activists as a means of accomplishing it.

Did they always only take you, and no one else? Even if there was someone else there?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My political views have changed dramatically over the years. When I was a teenager I was Liberal, Now that I'm older I'm conservative. It may in fact be that the beings somehow changed my world views, I suppose.

But as Rush Limbough said: "If your not a liberal when your young, then your heartless. If your not conservative when your older your brainless" (I really don't mean to offend anyone, I just really like that quote because it fits my life and experiances well.)

As I said on UFOcasefiles, I do not know for sure if they ever took anyone else, however my girl friend has woken up with the same strange marks as I have. Sometimes in the same place! However she has no recollections of the events, not even a few like I have.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I flagged and will be back. Had enough time to get the gist. Thanks for telling us what you can. Many are looking for answers and the more observations the better.

Can you tell me what books, lectures or programs you are familiar with that deals with the subject? Not for associative illusions, but for your technical understanding of the subject so we can reference certain things you will understand.

Thanks again. I'll be back soon but have a meeting the rest of the evening.

ZG

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What did the being look like at your bedside?

What is your take on the Ufo phenomena in general?

Do think that 'all' abductions are from Extraterrestrials or do you think that the Government may be involved as well?

Do you suppose that you are being used for DNA extraction and if so what are the primary genetic traits of your family?

Why are you angry?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Please contact Alien Resistance to stop Alien Abductions. The organization is headed by Guy Malone a former abductee and they have had a 100% success rate in ending abductions but you have to not want it to continue. They are based in Roswell NM, non profit, please send him a brief email. I will u2u his email to you ok

"Battle Not with monsters, lest ye become a monster.
And if you gaze into the abyss, The Abyss gazes also into you..."
Fredreich Neitzche,
German philosopher

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I was wondering about your brother after his dream you described. Does he have any mark on his arm? What is his impression of you just standing by observing, while he was having this terrifying experience?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have only just begun to study the subject. Frankly in most of the ufo/alien chartrooms I don't know what the heck you all are talking about.

I haven't been studying the subject much of for very long. and don't have much time to do it. I thought I was so awesome when I found the term grays, so I knew what to call them.

My first thoughts were that I was going crazy. I used to laugh at guys like me. Then I though it might be ghosts or demons.

When I first started (and even know to a lesser extent.) I had a hard time believing other people’s stories because many differed from mine so much.
Most of my experience is with a book called "the ufo book" by Clark. I haven’t read most of it (it huge) only stuff on abduction phenomenon.

Even with that first girl friend who saw them I still put it in the back of my mind and tried to forget it.

After doing some vague alien searches on Google (not much help) I found a bunch of videos on YouTube about abduction. Just bits and peaces of discover channel and history channel documentaries. I was amazed at just how big this thing was.

There were several accounts practically in a row I saw that shook me as familiar. (Most I can't find any more) The one I do remember was a guy by the name of Jim Sparks. These several accounts painted a clear and uncanny picture of my own abductions. It was one of the most terrifying experience I ever had. Hearing these peoples stories, before that I could pretend it was all in my head. After hearing there accounts there was no more denying it.

This revelation just came about in the last year and a half or so. As I said I go to school and work so there isn’t much time for study, so I'd watch all the online videos I could, because it was a big time saver in comparison to reading about it.

Thru my searches I came across the Dulce papers, and the skin walkers ranch. I then Purchased the dulce wars, (that guy seriously needs help
) Most of it seemed like bull, but the dulce papers really rung true to me, especially since it was shortly before this that the beings made it clear the were malevolent.
I also read the "hunt for the skin walker" by George Knapp. I didn't really get how most of it dealt with ufos, and I had to do a lot of cross referencing during it but it was definitely an eerie book.

I have just recently began studying the Roswell crash, and bought the book "witness to Roswell."

Well that’s about it, although most of the studying I’ve done on these thing I've only scratched the surface, and have a basic Idea about. So try to keep it basic and if you have any Ideas or recommendations it would be much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

(What did the being look like at your bedside?)

I assume you are talking about the one that I saw in my early teens while living at home? I didn't get a good look at it. It was short, stalky, and humanoid.

(What is your take on the Ufo phenomena in general?)

I honestly Didn't have any take on them until recently. I did not even associate them with my experiences. I have seen strange aircraft near my home, and I believe others when they say they have. So I suppose It stands to probable that at least some of these are craft from these creatures.

(Do think that 'all' abductions are from Extraterrestrials or do you think that the Government may be involved as well?)

I personally have never remembered an experience where military were involved. I know that some people have so I really don't know.

As a side note: I don't know what they are so I like to just call them beings. sometimes there appear ghost like and transparent, so It is my belief that they are either from another dimension, or have some form of dimensional technologies. but even in a ghost like state it is obvious they are not human.

(Do you suppose that you are being used for DNA extraction and if so what are the primary genetic traits of your family?)

Were big. I'm mostly Nordic, Scottish and German. Most males in my family are well over six feet tall. most of my family have above average I.Q.s but no geniuses. Not much in the way of hereditary disease, and no birth deformities run in my family. Like I said mostly just average.

(Why are you angry?)

This is more of my political views on what is happening to the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

There was a small mark on the back of his arm in a circular shape, but he honostly could not remember if it was there before so I dimissed it.

As for his thoughts He felt like I was observing him, and was not myself. He said it was just odd seeing me standing there like that. His impression was that I was working with the beings. I have no counsious memories of this event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join