It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"alien" first encounter likely

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Okay here's what is going to happen.

A medium size "ship" will desend to Earth. Probably in the desert of the US.

It will open its "ramp" and out will come the voyager I & II space craft, various Russian Mars Probes, other bits of space crap that we have sent "out there".

It will send all this junk crashing to the ground from about 100 feet up.

Then hover for a minute or two and then take off exiting our atmosphere back into space.

That will probably be our first and last actual "real" encounter with an "alien" craft.

Besides the unmanned probes and other UFO "junk" that we have already recovered.

just my thoughts

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That sounds more like a UFO encounter. When do we get to have an Alien encounter, that'll be something to look forward to.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
How did you come up with that as opposed to anything else. Just a hunch?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Okay here's what is going to happen.

A medium size "ship" will desend to Earth. Probably in the desert of the US.

It will open its "ramp" and out will come the voyager I & II space craft, various Russian Mars Probes, other bits of space crap that we have sent "out there".

Then hover for a minute or two and then take off exiting our atmosphere back into space.

That will probably be our first and last actual "real" encounter with an "alien" craft.

Besides the unmanned probes and other UFO "junk" that we have already recovered.

just my thoughts

Is this just a thought of fantasy, or did you get this information from someone? Do you have a link?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The voyager has a map of where Earth is in relationship to the solar system.

At some point "they" are going to get pissed off enough to round up all of our "crap" and deliver it back to us.

I think they have no interest in interacting with us after finding all of our "trash" spread throughout the solar system.

Its like picking up after your little child, after you have to pick up after them so many times you kind of lose interest in playing with them. Because ultimatly the burden is on you to clean up after them.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I doubt that any alien life would 'dump' all our probes etc back on Earth and leave.If they did come across any of our probes i think they would find it interesting to study,possibly to see what we are capable of engineering at present before observing us.

That is if they are not observing us already

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
One of the shorter works of fiction I've read. Are you building up to a leaflet, then a novella?

Seriously, get a life. Stop watching Startrek and go outside occasionally. There are no aliens, we are alone.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
...ohhhh...I was waiting for the aliens to come down the ramp going "ka kaa ka kaaak akak ka" (translation: We come in peace)

Then a peacenik releases a white dove proclaiming "They came in peace" before...

...BLAM!!! They blow everyones heads of with laser guns...

Oh, this thread?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am amazed at the narrow mindedness of some of you people.

I am not speaking prophetically here. This is just a rational scenario of mans encounter with a "alien" entity.

If "they" exist and if they are more evolved then us, then they would understand the concept of keeping the "universe" clean of any discarded "trash".

The junk just presents more hazards to navigate and potentially our "junk" would be too intrucive to other "civilizations" that could not yet grasp the concept of life outside of their known existence.

Just like UFO's on Earth. To many UFO's are beyond the concept of what people precieve as real and to them they represent a potentailly unknown threat. And they begin to conjure up all kinds of wierd mutations and begin to think they are being visited by "god" like entities. When in reality its some little hydrogen powered telemetry probe that is taking IR pictures of their "planet" etc.

And now this "civilization" has to deal with all the wild mis conceptions that the mind can dream up about "other" civilizations that may or may not exist.

So in conclusion maybe there is a "master" race out there that watches over mankind as some sort of experiment, we are the little children of the universe.

And then maybe there is not and in fact the "aliens" are a product of our own imagination. Merely a human mind's concept of something that is "unknown" to it, relative to its own knowledge of the world around it.

But the more that people like us persist in seeking the "truth" the more will be revealed to us. And the big picture looks a lot like a big dis-information ploy to cover up "lost" technology then a cover up about the truth about aliens.

IMO its all about power and greed and the goverments willingness to control the resources of the world to their own benefit, whether or not its really only a temporay benefit as humans can not take anything with them when they pass out of the world of the living.

Just my thoughts, but if you insist on having a close mind then the world shall also appear closed to you.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That's more like it, the leaflet. Will we ever see the novel?

>>But the more that people like us persist in seeking the "truth"

Which truth is that? Your fantasy land truth? I don't know what's true and what isn't about aliens and neither do you. How can either of us claim any knowlege of something that is unknown.

You watch a few documentaries, read a couple of books and hang around saddo websites and claim you know something the rest of us don't.

Get real. Neither of us knows squat. You think you catch glimpes of aliens, I consider the odds against it.

$0.02

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
so....the aliens basically are just stopping by to drop off our garbage which they probably pissed and crapped in since they couldn't find a gas station in the middle of space? that sucks

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If ancient cave drawings mean anything, aliens have already been here as long as 50,000 years ago (if not longer). Whatever public/official encounter we recieve, it certainly will not be the first time man has set eyes upon an extraterrestrial presence. They don't need our star charts or any of that crap NASA sent up into space to mask the reality of what is going on. They're here already.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Okay glad you have backed down a little from your previous stance.

True I do not know the truth. But I do know real facts about certain events that point in the direction that the goverment is hiding something from the general population. I know for instance that what happened at rosewell was clearly covered up, has to do with both the FBI and the DoD. And that has to do with "technology". I know that it has nothing to do with EBE's and I know that there ARE files pertaining to the "material" recovered and shipping to Wright-Pat.

But as for "aliens- out there" I dont have a clue. I only know what reason and logic tells me. That the numerical chance that life exist "out there" is very high. As to whether or not "they" can travel here and why they would want to, I do not have an answer.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Excellent, logical reasoning. I didn't mean to offend, but I hate it when people make claims that are obviously just an overactive imagination.

I take your points, especially "That the numerical chance that life exist "out there" is very high".

I disagree with that. I remember reading the equations which tried to figure out if there are aliens right now. The logic of this argument stated that civilizations only last for a certain amount of time before they die out. It's many hundreds of thousands of years, but a limited time none the less. The huge distances of space (11 billion light years across) and the timespans involved seriously limit the chances of any two civilizations meeting.

Now, I have no idea if thier logic is flawed, but it sounds more reasonable to me than that there are aliens on Earth now.

You said "But I do know real facts about certain events that point in the direction that the goverment is hiding something from the general population. I know for instance that what happened at rosewell was clearly covered up, has to do with both the FBI and the DoD. And that has to do with "technology". I know that it has nothing to do with EBE's and I know that there ARE files pertaining to the "material" recovered and shipping to Wright-Pat."

Can I ask what your proof is about these things?

I've been hunting for ET for most of my life, I just like to eliminate the crackpots from the logical minds and hard facts.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I wonder if we have any of their trash?
I guess we would never know until the government wanted to tell us. I bet they have junk of ours and we have junk of theirs. It's just we can learn A LOT more from their junk. All speculation and educated guesses though.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
I guess we would never know until the government wanted to tell us. I bet they have junk of ours and we have junk of theirs. It's just we can learn A LOT more from their junk. All speculation and educated guesses though.

Hmmm, interesting. Actualy, we would be far more likely to encount alien probes from long dead civilizations then the aliens themselves. Given the age of the universe and the preservitive powers of deep space, i'd rank that up there as far as the whole ET thing goes. Still, the chance that something made it into our solar systems, past teh gass giants, and hit the earth is VERY small. Or rather came in perpendicular to the mean plane of planetary orbit, and avoided being sucked into the sun.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yup, you could get some of their old stuff like you had mentioned or maybe even a disc from Roswell. I'm not sure you could call it "trash" since it's so valuable and since we may have played a part in bringing it down (doubt it but maybe we got a lucky shot in.) Could be some of those freaky mummies, probably not alien but maybe. If they created us then maybe our trash is thanks to them. They could have got the ball rolling. Also, they may have given us the technology which allowed us to get trash into space in the first place.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
I'm sure our governments have a lot of stuff that would blow our minds. The public does have a few pieces of UFO material though. Some more controversial than others.

Beyond the thousands of physical trace cases of UFO landings, we do have a few alleged ET artifacts that are in public record.

Bob White's artifact. (nice pic on site and also includes links & pics of a similar object found decades earlier)

1974 Wales UFO crash (no picture, but story of object found)

1957 Ubatuba UFO fragments (pictures)

1950 UFO encounter with debris picture

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Awesome info, thanks. I had just read the White info since it had been posetd a few days ago. I think I may have heard of some of the other stuff also. I wonder how much radiation has been pumped into our soil from their landings. I guess we must have dumped a lot more into it by now
It's good to have it all there now how you linked them together so I can absorb all the stories at once. Imagine what we may have never heard of

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

He is saying that they will return our junk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join