It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aligning with the galactic center plane brings us into 4th dimension?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
There's all this hoopla about 2012 but I can't make heads or tails of them. The one that makes the most sense to me still doesn't make sense.

What I don't get is how the earth's alignment with the plane of the galactic center brings us into the 4th dimension. Its still this same universe. Even in the same part of the galaxy. Only the orientation is changed. Its been changing forever.

That's like saying that the part of your house closer to the ceiling is the 4th dimension while the part nearer the floor is the 3rd.

I really don't get it. What gives?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

There's nothing to these claims at all. For one thing, the 4th dimension is what we call "time", which we already exist in.

It's all bunk. All of this 2012 stuff is rubbish. It's completely devoid of factual evidence, and exists only in the heads of people who refuse logical analysis of the universe around them. These folks prefer to simply make up stuff that interests them, regardless of whether it makes any sense at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

So 2012 has nothing to do with any dimension at all, only dementia?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Exactly. All this nonsense about Nibiru, 2012, Mayan prophecies, Reptillians, Greys, etc is just that - nonsense. Totally lacking any credible evidence, yet people seem to spend their entire lives living and breathing it. It's a terrible waste of otherwise-analytical minds.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

To quote some older intelligentsia...

It is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, Age of Aquariuuuuuuuuuusssss.... Aquariuussssssssssss...... etc. etc. etc.

There are so many real mysteries that could be explored and solved, and yet youth seems to be determined to hook on to and delve into thing that will have no real outcome, until such a time as we get there physically.

Me? I want to believe in some of the real cool stuff out there. I am a child of the 60s and was there when much of this zoom-zoom stuff was invented or wound up, at any rate. I fought my way through the Lizard People, Time travelers changing things around to suit a better future, Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, UFOs full of Aryans (Shades of G. Adamski)... Fought my way through the Martian Chronicles, The face on Mars, Nazi's dwelling under the ice at the poles, the fact that I may have been a reincarnated Atlantean High Priest... And on and on, up to Y2K where the bottom was going to fall out of civilization as we know it. (I sat at an IBM Help Desk dining on really great food and drink waiting for all the panic calls that never arrived).

I investigated hauntings, saw a real UFO that scared me, almost, to death and I still can't explain. Sat expectantly, and somewhat fearfully, through a number of doomsday scenarios that were to spell the end of our civilization, that didn't quite live up to their expectations... thank God!

And so, as I approach my 60th winter, I tend to look askance and with a weathered eye at the various evil things and situations that are out to get us. I was a member of the Fair Skeptics on this board, before some of the folks felt the call to stardom and greatness, and caved in to have their own forums here. I still look with a skeptical eye at all the claims, some reasonable, some highly outrageous, and the results still turn out the same.

The sun still comes up. People live, love, laugh, cry, die and the birds still sing. I believe I will stay until it's time to leave, and I will continue to be amazed by the young folks who are traveling the same roads I did and have learned nothing... I'm beginning to believe the old saw that says, "Youth is wasted on the young". Wish I had learned a lot of things at 20 that I know at almost 60.

Good thread. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Well walk a mile my shoes...
You obviously have lived a life filled with hearts and rainbows, nothing to see here folks, just move along.

OP this great mystery continues to flow and to change, the constant is change, keep searching for the answers, as you have incredible questions arising.
There are many here on the forum that will have data and scientific or spiritual guidance for you, as for me just continue to remain as open as you apparently are.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I want to preface my reply by saying that I dont buy into these theories and rumors about planet x, reptilians, or whatever else.

Now, you speak with such certainty that I question whether you have actually given any of those theories some real thought. There is no way to be sure what is true and what is not, until the day definitive evidence is brought forth.

As I said initially, I do not believe in those theories currently, because of the lack of tangible evidence. But to dismiss them entirely, I think, is a mistake.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
sigung86, that's beautiful

My mind is open, but I don't let any old idea in there. I've seen many theories enter the arena, and the only ones I'll pay any attention to are ones with evidence to back them up.

InSpiteOf, until there's evidence, they're just hypotheses. To give them creedence of being legit draws attention away from hypotheses with supporting evidence, which are well on their way to becoming accepted theories. If someone can show me actual evidence that Nibiru is going to enter the 4th dimension in 2012 and bring back the Grey/Reptilian/Mayan/David-Icke hybrids to Groom Lake via Atlantis, I'd be the first to investigate. As it is, well, need I go on?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by reject

Exactly. All this nonsense about Nibiru, 2012, Mayan prophecies, Reptillians, Greys, etc is just that - nonsense. Totally lacking any credible evidence, yet people seem to spend their entire lives living and breathing it. It's a terrible waste of otherwise-analytical minds.

dave you are awesome, and the thing is most posts here on ATS seem to revolve around these subjects and rehashing of same old conversations

what can you do?

shattered dreams come 2013

it

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by reject

dave you are awesome, and the thing is most posts here on ATS seem to revolve around these subjects and rehashing of same old conversations

what can you do?

it always

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds me of

link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds

link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds me

link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds me of rapture folks and how they

link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds me of rapture folks and how

link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds me of rapture folks and

link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds me of rapture folks a

link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds me of rapture

link   

reply to post by reject

what can you do?

it always reminds me of rapture folks

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

InSpiteOf, until there's evidence, they're just hypotheses. To give them creedence of being legit draws attention away from hypotheses with supporting evidence, which are well on their way to becoming accepted theories. If someone can show me actual evidence that Nibiru is going to enter the 4th dimension in 2012 and bring back the Grey/Reptilian/Mayan/David-Icke hybrids to Groom Lake via Atlantis, I'd be the first to investigate. As it is, well, need I go on?

Need you go on? Not at all, as we are in agreement. I simply wanted to address the flatout dismissal of a theory without proper analysis.

Quite frankly, I have yet to see any evidence to back up those theories outlined before, outside of the mis-interpretation of historical figures and facts (with a dash of sensationalism thrown into the mix)

The whole idea of entering the 4th dimention is bizzare. Surely someone that was throwing this idea together must have realized that the 4th dimention is an expression of time, and not something that you just walk into...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join