It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer formerly employed by GE arrested with terror designs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Engineer formerly employed by GE arrested with terror designs

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

A native of a village near Kozhikode, Kerala, Yahya Iyash Kamkutty came to Bangalore eight years ago after completing a bachelor's degree in engineering from one of Kerala's best institutes. While working with GE, he kept in touch with terror suspects Mohammed Asif, Asadullah Abubaker and their associates. The gang held several meetings in north Karnataka and were preparing to strike at key installations in the state, police said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So today I was watching the news and was hearing about politics and pregnant celebrities so I decided to go searching. First we've got 10,000 Turkish troops getting activated for Iraq. Second we've got political problems in Pakistan again that may lead to the ousting of Pervez. Wondering what the media blackout is about I went to some foreign news outlets like The Time of India, where I found this story.

I bet you won't hear about a former overseas employee of General Electric getting arrested for promoting terrorism on MSNBC. Then again who would even care about this?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I care, this is a highly organized opperational enity now.... I mean they just need their Ideals an goals to be their leader.

This isnt the end of it either, Wait till the cells in america are activated..... thats when people will care...

These cells are an have been comming to america with their families, going to school, working with YOU, watching and waiting,

an with border security like it is, well the folks who have done the iraq thing, wont seem to have that big of a problem gettin to those cells...... specialy since many dont even know they are here.

join