It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions Slaughtered in Rwanda genocide ...why did no one help???.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
you have to be careful what organization you are working through.. I have found worldvision to be pretty decent.. i know what you mean though... like the people that they make fun of in family guy in the petoria episode.. if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.....

.... fur coats and such
.. unfortunetly this is the world we live in

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Neariah]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I love The Voice of The Martyrs!!!

Tom White , one of the directors, spent many years in a Cuban prison for distributing Christian Flyers there. He was recently in Iraq, preaching and helping, he had to die his hair black to keep from being pursued as an American. That Man is doing his Job!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
For starters we could stop funding their corrupt government and giving them aid in arms and ammunitions, etc. How has such a poor country been able to amass so many small arms and munitions for so long? Because of our federal government.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neariah
second as a parent and tax payer I agree with you on some aspects.. but unfortunetly I think that these are times we need to intervene.

You think so but nothing has really changed since the dawn of man (aside from our technology and our ideas). Do you really think you'd change much?

Do you really think you can reform a rapist, a murderer, or a molester? How about all in one with a dash of "out of their damn minds"?

I'd love the hear the idea of how to magically turn hate to love in a prudent fashion.

Mass genocides should not be going on period.. our children their children the worlds children is growing up with enough violence and atrocities that happen in this world...

The world is unfair, always has been, and it always will be for the simple fact that there can be no equality. Any act of balance commits violence on another in some fashion.

What should be and what shouldn't are pleasant for story books, but I'd rather work on our problems first, while simply informing them to get their act together and take care of their own problems.

As i said before someone needs to step in for the defensless .. I am just so thankful for the life I was given and that my short itme on earth is not lived in the terror other people must go through.

Aside from children under the age of 12, no one is really defenseless unless they allow themselves to be like slaves, cattle, surfs, or any other type of lowly creature. They can fight, they can kill, they can burn and they can destroy.

This nation was founded on terrorism and treason. I don't expect any more out of our people than I do theirs, but donate if you will, hire some soldiers of fortune, and take care of it that way if you are so inclined.

However, don't sit back in a comfy place asking to spend my money to no benefit to my children or family because you feel bad the world sucks and is full of crazy humans.

We are savages and will never stop being so.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Why no one helped ? Because there was no Soviet Union anymore to counter-balance the insanity of the west!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join