It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Muhammad a Prophet of "the Devil"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
In several accounts the story goes, there was a spiritual being placed in power on the earth at the foundations of human society. That being rebelled against the true creator "God", and it claimed to be God of this mankind. This being among other names is known as "the devil".

Now the devil got kicked out of the place of power with the cross of christ, but the devil was still alowed to manipulate people that wanted such a presents near them.

Being that Muhammad uses lust as a corner stone of his "heaven", it's easy to see he was a madman or the prophet of the Devil.

Is the religion based around the teachings of Muhammad that which the antichrist will arise up out of?

Was it that Muhammad wanted so much to be something that he sold his soul to the devil in placement of being the Prophet of the Devil?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
And yet again, someone who knows squat about Islam starts a hate thread, protected by the Sacred Parabola ("?").

Okay. So. How does Mohammed use lust as a cornerstone of heaven? Koran passages, please?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Being that Muhammad uses lust as a corner stone of his "heaven", it's easy to see he was a madman or the prophet of the Devil.

Some interpretations of the 72 virgins are given as "grapes." When you read the context it becomes a little clearer. It was basically a metaphor for abundance in the afterlife. The historical Mohammad certainly seemed like a perverted fiend, though, even in the social context of the time. There's no getting around that.

Is the religion based around the teachings of Muhammad that which the antichrist will arise up out of?

I feel, due to the prophecies of the Mahdi found in the Hadith and their striking similarities to the Christian prophecies of the Antichrist, that this scenario is a strong possibility. The Roman Catholic Church also seems like it plays a rather large role in it as well when you look at some of the prophecies. It could also be a merger of all religions into one all-encompassing false religion or a new religious movement we haven't even seen yet.

Was it that Muhammad wanted so much to be something that he sold his soul to the devil in placement of being the Prophet of the Devil?

I don't think he necessarily sold his soul to the devil but I do strongly believe the man was deceived. This opinion isn't a popular thing to say, some will label me a bigot, and it might bring some backlash on me into this thread but that is how I truly see it. If I thought Islam was the true revelation from God and Mohammad was a legitimate prophet then I would be a Muslim. But I personally do not see this as being the case after looking into it with an open mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I admire your bravery on this one. It will be very interesting to see where it goes.
I have not much more to add at this early point except to say that I can at least see the logic in your proposal if not the theological backing.
I will be watching this one to the end......
Good luck!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It should be noted I do not call myself a christian, nor could I be called one. I don't feel belief in the christian religion to be an act of rightousness, nor do I think those calling themselves christian are more likely to achieve the spiritual goals of man in this world.

I'm not talking about religion here. I am only speaking about the origins of the "head" teacher of a religion.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

I'm not talking about religion here. I am only speaking about the origins of the "head" teacher of a religion.

In this instance it is very difficult to split the two. You may just be talking about Muhammad but in making these claims you also are by default saying that all people who follow the teachings of Muhammed are essentially Devil worshipers, which becomes automatically a religious discussion.
Like I said before. I admire your bravery, but be careful.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I don't care if you're Christian, Jewish, Raelian, or some dude choosing to worship a spoiled can of beans he found in the back of his pantry who calls himself a Botulist. Doesn't change the clear intent of this thread.

So. Got some passages for us?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think yes. The devil would want to fool people into thinking Jesus was not the Messiah and so he creates a religion that is similar to Christianity and Judaism with Jesus being Devinne to give it some credibility then says that he is only a prophet to leave the door open for some stranger the anti-Christ to come later and claim he is god.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

I don't agree so much that I in saying Muhammad was speaking/interacting with the devil as those in that religion being "devil worshipers".

I do not see those that are in the religion based upon "The Christ" are being any closer to the creator God through religion.

In my argument, as a spritiual center, men in mankind have a spiritual core and orginazation that they then project their perfecting "one's self" onto an orginzed religion.

I'm trying to state that just because anyone is in a religion doesn't make them a follower of the origin of that religion, rather the beliefs that bubble up from within each man is projected upon a religion.

Thusly, it is not the religion that is the "evil" blot, but the desired action of Muhammad and his interactions with the devil and maybe even satan.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm reading an excellent (so far) book that is alluding to exactly what you've posted. There's only a couple of ways of knowing whether ANY prophet is from Yahweh or Satan or even if that prophet is of himself-false.

1. Read the Bible
2.Wait

According to the Scriptures (Bible) Muhammad is indeed false because everything that Islam is about is in contradiction to the Word of Yahweh. Is it prophesied that a false religion or false bride would arise? Yes. See Daniel and Revelation and various other places in the Scriptures. Or if you choose you can wait until it's all exposed. There is no other way of knowing the answer to your topic, none.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sin corrupts everything - when will we learn?

It all comes from sleeping with the maid instead of your wife. Most of the problems today are a result of one mans decision to sleep with the maid. Seriously... sleeping with the maid is also what brought down the world trade center.

Abraham and Sarah didn't believe God when he said he would make Abraham a great nation so they had Abraham sleep with Haagar, the maid. The result was Sleep w/ maid ---->Ishmael --->Arabs ---> Muhammad--->Islam --->9/11

[edit on 2/17/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So... Nobody has the quotes from the Koran here? Anyone? Beuller?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hitler Said:

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. "

en.wikipedia.org...

Researching, I found this quote and I found it intresting as Hitler is said to have been the second "antichrist" by nostradamus. Was Hitler, as the antichrist, predicting their next move?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You know what they say Fox. If ya can't beat them join them... We would be happy to have you in the family. Jesus died for you too.

[edit on 2/17/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

You know what they say Fox. If ya can't beat them join them... We would be happy to have you in the family. Jesus died for you too.

Now that isn't right! I wasn't responding because it is clear they are not even reading the post. They are only seeing what they want to see, and well that's like pounding yourhead against a brick wall to communicate with. Had they actually been reading their thread they would have seen where I stated I wasn't a christian nor could I be considered one.

Instead, they just clumpped me into the "anti" group according to them. Very self centered viewpoint not worth responce.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I actually pointed out you likely know nothing about the subject you're talking about, and asked you for reference material to back your claims.

You rambled something about not being a Christian.

I noted that your religion is irrelevant to my question, and posed it again.

After a few non-responsive posts, followed by some more clueless jabbering from other posters, I asked, again.

More jabbering, no answers.

It's clear to me that not only do you not have an answer for me, but that you don't want to risk educating yourself on the topic by seeking one out, even to bolster your own claims and position.

Was I out of line with my comparison? I don't think I was, because this is yet another thread in the CiR forum dedicated to stirring up hatred, ignoring fact, and cheering for ignorance.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Jesus said "by their fruits you will know them", in reference to finding the true followers of God. Tell me please what are the fruits of Islam?

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Violence, murder, lovers of death, misogyny and hate. You do know that when Muhammed first starting hearing voices he thought he might be demon possessed. It was his wife who convinced him otherwise. Muhammed himself was a terrorist, mass murderer, pedophile and a pirate.
www.prophetofdoom.net...

The muslim predictions of their coming leader the Imam Mahdi, dovetail quite nicely with the antichrist.
answering-islam.org.uk...

Yes I believe Muhammed was an agent of the devil.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Not sure what references you are wanting from Incarnated but here are some passages to back up why some believe the Islamic Heaven is a sexual paradise. Although I can accept the "grape" interpretation as a metaphor for abundance, this is where some get the idea of virgins:

"Neither they will have Ghoul [any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, a sin, etc.] from that, nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances [desiring none except their husbands], with wide and beautiful eyes." Surah 37:47-48

"Wherein both will be those [maidens] restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna [has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse] before them." Surah 55:56

"And young full-breasted [mature] maidens of equal age." Surah 78:33

There's several more tame references in the Koran and some downright creepy references about females in the Hadith but many Muslims do not consider the Hadith inspired. However (defending my position), if you look at the context of the three surahs I quote above, grapes and wine are being talked about in close proximity and some Muslims also dispute the translation of maidens, virgins, and breasts, etc. The word hur/hoor can also be translated as grapes, according to some Muslim scholars, and that the reference to virgins is a stretch in their opinion.

[edit on 2/17/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Also, HERE is a thread where we discussed the similarities between the Islamic Mahdi and the Christian Antichrist. Some Muslims joined the discussion three pages into the discussion starting with DJ Messiah followed by Kangja so we got their perspective about the Mahdi. There is also a book HERE that examines the similarities between the Mahdi and Antichrist using the Hadith and Christian Bible. Again, the Mahdi prophecies are found in the Hadith, not the Koran, as I'm sure you know so not all Muslims consider them reliable/inspired.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join