It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word of Mouth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I feel that not everyone is a paid "disinformationist". However, I do feel that the people who we think are disinfo agents are actually uneducated people who got their info from real disinfo sources and are just helping to spread it. They don't even know this because of what they are conditioned to believe.
My thoughts are that I actually believe that our rights as people are being limited but I do not know what is to come. If the NWO succeeds our rights will be severely taken away and everything will reach equalibreum throughout the world. Meaning that we will all have generally the same laws, the same currency, and maybe the same language. The reason I am angry about this is because too much of our natural lives is being regulated by another entity. We are becoming robots. Why all the laws? Why all the screwy government behavior that takes lives. Money? It's all a tightly woven pattern.. their grasp on us is so tight that we don't even know it. We are all just organisms living on a rock floating through space. And that's what all these disinfo passing people are missing. Be your own person.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I feel that not everyone is a paid "disinformationist".

I am...

However, I do feel that the people who we think are disinfo agents are actually uneducated people who got their info from real disinfo sources and are just helping to spread it. They don't even know this because of what they are conditioned to believe.

These people aren't really agents. They are more like people that are infected by DisInfo and are spreading via their incompetence. DisInfoluenza it will now be called.

The incredible amount of Laws that we have on this planet is staggering. Because these bricks in the wall have been conditioned to live their life with the guidance of Big Bro, everyone, including the free thinker, is a slave to a the God of State.

join