It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign 2007 (?) FSME Introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Some of you may know me from the threads, or from the debate forum.

Some may not know me at all - something I hope won't continue for long.

I have been given the honour of being made the FSME for the ATS Presidential Campaign.

I've read some of the threads here already, and one thing immediately stands out:
We have a diverse range of candidates, with many different views and political persuasions.

The one thing they all have in common is the excellence of the openings and the passion of belief.

Over the coming weeks of the campaign, I look forwards to reading more of these, as well as the debates.

What I will bring to this is impartiality - as far as this goes, I have no political leanings.

I will also be here more than the mods who are running the campaign - this is simply a time issue. I have more of it to devote to this forum.

I am here to address issues, concerns and any problems which may arise - with the help, of course, of the mods.

Anyone can u2u me, anytime, with any problem and I'll do my best to get it sorted.

I believe the first thing we need to do is get some attention re-focussed on this election.
So with that in mind, any help would be great - signature links, general plugs and letting people on friends lists know would be a good start.

I'm sure you all want to make this as big success as I do - so here we go, with a cleanish slate,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Let the Elections Commence!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Allow me to formally welcome budski as our residential FSME as well.

budski is a proven member who's material stands for itself. As Leader of this campaign, I will be leaning heavily on budski to be the go to guy when it comes to the daily concerns of this election. If you have a question or concern that requires our attention, budski's door is always open. Well, we haven't gotten around to putting a door on his office just yet.. but we're hoping to by week's end. But even when we do, it's an open door policy.

This is a position that you the members asked for, and collaboratively we're going to bring success to this much anticipated concept.

So to the candidates... keep 'em busy.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Welcome budski

Above Politics just got better, thanks for volunteering to handle the CAMPAIGN forum!!!!

Keep those candidates informed and in line

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Welcome Budski, i look forward to seeing you around here. Should start being a great forum soon.

Dorian Gray - We Can Change.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Welcome Budski!

It's nice to know we are in good hands here now.

I can't wait to get things moving!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks guys.

For others who read this thread and are declaring their candidacy, I'd like to make a suggestion, if I may.

It may be worthwhile having a recap or giving your policy threads a bump.

I see that nyk537 has done this, and it looks like a good move to me.

The more people read your platform, the more chance you have of capturing votes

top topics

join