It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
everywhere in this thread i see ignorance.
I see Very few people who are walking the right path, most of you are taking the hard road, you are walking in the ditch.

To find the TRUTH you must include ALL TRUTHS. there is no 1 Truth.
you also Must not do what mainstream science/archeology does, and that is ASSUME. NEVER assume ANYTHING. if it does not stand to scrutiny, it does not stand.
With that, i start here:
From the "time of gods" we have this:
Multiple Technilogically Advanced society's (past the technolagy of today)
Writings of creation.
Wonders Which we can not create with the technolagy we have today.
(Tiahuanaco, Pumapunku, Giza Pyramids,Island in india, "Bridge" from india to sri-lanka, Ect,Ect.)

Tracking back to the "time of the gods" we find 3 major....lets call them...area's of "social importance"(due to the fact we dont know if they were countries, contanents, or...). these areas of social importance are india, south america, and Egypt/larger spans of africa.

India:Massive Amounts of writings depicting human manipulation by E.T. also detailed reports on the creation process's used and materials needed
~*most "vehicle" and "weaponry" writings are being translated by hindu scholars*~

South America: Tiahuanaco, kalasasaya Temple, Nazka lines, the whole machu picchu area.

tiahuanaco well....you can belive main stream science on this....or you can belive the evidence i present to you now (you're own calculations are very welcome):
If viewed from the earth, the planets of our solar system travel across the sky in a line called the plane of the ecliptic. At present our earth is tilted to cause this angle to be around 23 degrees and 27 minutes, but this is not constant. The earth's axis oscillates slowly between 22 degrees and 1 minute to an extreme of 24 degrees and 5 minutes. This cycle (repeating itself from one extreme to the other and back) takes roughly 41,000 years to complete. The alignments at the Kalasasaya temple depicts a tilt of the earth's axis amounting to 23 degrees, 8 minutes, 48 seconds, indicating a date of 15,000 B.C.
When reading ancient hyroglyphs and speaking of "the suns past" (1'st-4'th era of the sun) the maya "daykeepers" talk of the watchers, and i do belive the watchers/watchtower are being covered.....

Last but DEFINATLY not least, the sumerians, Babylonians,and later the egyptions: from these we get the LARGEST "myth" of creation,later to be lengthened and prophasised as the Christian book of genesis.
Sumerian Creation:
In the first days when everything needed was brought into being,
In the first days when everything needed was properly nourished,
When bread was baked in the shrines of the land,
And bread was tasted in the homes of the land,
When heaven had moved away from the earth,
And earth had separated from heaven,
And the name of man was fixed;
When the Sky God, An, had carried off the heavens,
And the Air God, Enlil, had carried off the earth . . .

Ok...lets look at the word for "bread" in their culture...is it a coincidence that the symbol for "bread" is the symbol for "life" and also the same symbol as mfktz?
i have recently done a session of deep meditation dwelling on the quantum properties of mfktz....and it seems it is an element from the 4'th dimension.
let me explain, if I, a third dimentional object, was to move into the 2'nd dimension I would break every physical law of the universe, yet if i was to move into the 4'th (in my present form) i would be destroyed as no 2'nd dimentional object can exist in the 3'rd or 3'rd in 4'th and so on.(Time is not a demension ~*wavelengths have effects on other wavelengths*~ the wavelength of gravity>wavelength of time.....its called a neutron star)

Now......If you where the leader of the leading political party in your counrty, and one of the representitives from your party tried to rise above you, and you had the power to say "i will give you a house in chicago or kill ur ass" the person would choose chicago.Con.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So............what is the conclusion of all this if I was to consider everything you have said as one of many truths? You kinda ended it as if

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
~*continued*~

if we look at this from a reasonable stance, not with religous values in mind things start to look normal in the bible.
if we look at it as god being the pilitical leader of an entire culture, and satan being the leader of a rival faction.

right now on the planet (lets just SAY the american govt. is right about 911, their not, but diff subject) we have 2 major factions ruling the power over society ~*America*~ Vs. ~*middle east/Taliban*~

If America=God (Don't Take This Seriously, i'm canadian
)
and tiliban=satan

The taliban get proud Vs. america and rebel, factions around the planet choose sides,and war is waged.

"God" would realise that there ARE laws which CAN NOT be broken (unless ur a 4'th dementian object in a 3'rd dimentional space) such as, for every action there is an equal and oppisite reaction (Karma) and so on.

with this in mind "God" would be forced to let "satan" live and wage no war against rivaling factions, he would be forced to let satan do what he wish's OR Kick him off the planet and send him to ours.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infadel
you also Must not do what mainstream science/archeology does, and that is ASSUME. NEVER assume ANYTHING.

lol, and in the very next breath you ASSUME that your translations are the truth.

mojo

new topics

top topics

join