It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
More of the onion being peeled back here:

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And covered up here:

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by wcitizen

Is this a joke? (Is "Ted Gunderson" of sound mind??)

This "world-wide" activity as he claims --- ( Oh, BTW....that "aircrap" website? Links to more similar nonsense...lake that woman in Northern California. Has a LOT of photos of normal everyday contrails, though...
) --- he claims ALL of it is done by just a mere handful of airplnes??:

"Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska – at the Air National Guard."

Well, let's do a little sleuthing......and go visit Lincoln and Ft. Sill...(I've been to Lincoln many times, through its airport...).

OK....just got back from visiting the 155th Air Refueling Wing (ARW) at Lincoln:

www.155arw.ang.af.mil...

("Refueling" means "tankers". Not much of a "secret", nor a "conspiracy"...)

The ANG Wing is based right there at the commercial airport that serves the city of Lincoln!! In plain view, for all to see.

Is Ted Gunderson simply incredibly ignorant of the nature of the airplanes he saw???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Oklahoma resides the 137the Air Refueling WIng of the Oklahoma ANG.
edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who's more credible. The person who says the ship isn't sinking while his own lungs fill with water, or the person in the crows nest warning people that the ship is sinking?
edit on 1/16/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: links

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Who's more credible. The person who says the ship isn't sinking while his own lungs fill with water, or the person in the crows nest warning people that the ship is sinking?

I wouldn't know about that but what I can tell you that the general consensus among grown-ups regarding Ted Gunderson is that you should not trust him. I certainly don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

... the general consensus among grown-ups regarding Ted Gunderson is that you should not trust him.

Any stats to back that up. And could you present these stats such that we 'children' may understand them. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

Technical Report 177 An Introduction to Weather Modification

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0696619

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.172.5373&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

www.isws.uiuc.edu/pubdoc/CR/ISWSCR-240.pdf

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been said many times in the thread already but, HAHAHAHA! Can't deny it anymore suckers! HA!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Indeed - the evidence that chemtrails don't exist is overwhelming - well said!

Deny ignorants.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Indeed - the evidence that chemtrails don't exist is overwhelming - well said!

Deny ignorants.

You are being sarcastic, aren't you? As in, yes they exist. Because it's painfully obvious they are spraying something.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Sorry - I thought you were commenting on the overhelming actual evidence, and not pseudo-science, hearsay, scaremongering and rumour.

Sorry - my mistake.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Sorry - I thought you were commenting on the overhelming actual evidence, and not pseudo-science, hearsay, scaremongering and rumour.

Sorry - my mistake.

Black ops work best when there is no evidence, overwhelming or not. Deny everything, admit nothing and make counter accusations. I heard that somewhere recently...

Anyway, there was once overwhelming "evidence" that the Earth was flat, so...
edit on 4/26/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: once

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So overwhelming evidence that the earth is flat from 100 years ago proves chemtrails exist now?

Is that how you justify your silly belief?

You said that it is "undeniable now" before - so presumably you think something in this thread is absolute proof positive that chemtrails exist.

I'd be grateful if you could point it out to me, 'cos I obviously missed it.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've honestly never seen any of these chemtrails. Is that weird? I've looked and waited, but...nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Peace Frog

It doesn't appear to work on everyone, however....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

lol.

Yeah - the population poisoning theory doesn't seem to be working either.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Starred and Flagged!!!

This crap has been going on by our governments in secret for ages now, and they have not been forthcoming to the people about what they are up to. When this junk is blanketing our entire atmosphere, it cause for HIGH concern IMHO.

Awesome find ahuman! Thank you!

This doesn't prove anything other than the German military's exercises are disrupting the local weather patterns!!
Talk about 'wanting to believe'!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Brits used to use diesel in the atmos, no idea if they still do. Not on our own soil, but if you wanted to annoy some other country ho hum.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
.....Get ready to see the gov take over water regulations and rationing, and watch as the costs of water sky-rockets through the roof. It's been being carefully planned out and executed for many years now, and we will see it come to fruition soon--Mark my words.

Good call on the prediction there DD. Seems you were right.
Prediction

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So, the evidence has finally come out.Now this will prompt more investigation into what the chemtrails consists off, and the truth can be known to all,so that action can be taken. This will further awaken the naive people to what they have been trying to deny.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
So, the evidence has finally come out.Now this will prompt more investigation into what the chemtrails consists off, and the truth can be known to all,so that action can be taken. This will further awaken the naive people to what they have been trying to deny.

Did you read the article at all???

I can't understand why people won't use their brains. The article states that German military operations are affecting local weather conditions, this has NOTHING to do with the chemtrail theory.
edit on 5-5-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

IIRC it doesn't say the operations are affecting weather conditions - it says they are affecting the returns (signals) of the weather radar, and so screwing with their forecasting.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Canadian Government is about to introduce Geo-Engineering proposals such as "Altering the Earths atmosphere using aerosols" as "Solution to Global Warming" even though this operation has been in full scale deployment world wide for the past ten years with persistent denial by officials in both the American and Canadian governments. This information comes from someone who attended a conservative victory party on the night of the recent election and overheard environmental scientists discussing their glee at finally having a majority government in Canada in order to (officially) implement these proposals.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join