It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati intend to dramatically reduce the world poppulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The illuminati intend to reduce the earths poppulation through microchips. Microchips could be the ultimate weapon they could be used to stop many forms of crime track any human on the planet if a big enough system was created.

The human race is greatly over poppulating the planet. over a 10000 new home are built aday and nearly as many destroided. To stop this new diseases will be released aimed at what the illuminati would class as more undesirable types of people. Many of these diseases could well be released by the microchip.

What do people think about this you can look on as many web sites as you like the chances are there will be some reference to the theory above

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How do you know all this? IT seems a bit far-fetched.....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
He/She just wants traffic to its website.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Many of these diseases could well be released by the microchip.

How do you release a disease through a microchip?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
many web sites suggest such a plan and there have been many messages of that is what the illuminati are going to do hidden in some speaches made by surposed members of the illuminati

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Computer chips are far too vulnerable to have the desired effect you want it to have. It could easily be overridden and many wouldn't work at all etc. Look rather into nano technology and electro-genetic hybrids, chemistry and simply vaccines and diseases. All you need to do to "quit" a human body, which is infact an intricate biological engine, is to trickwire it's "operating system". This is called a virus and disease. The "mark" is a systematic, regularily inforced law, not a microchip. It is Sunday worship, false Passover celebration, Babylonian astrology, concealed Ba'al worship, a false Temple to a false god, which is presented as God of the Bible, but who is infact Satan or Ba'al, and it is a system of tax collection. Read the Torah and you will understand this perfectly. You won't need a single microchip to fulfill this prophecy. It has been going on since ancient Egyptian times. Why are you so blind? Has your vision made you proud? Why are you so deaf? Are you flattered by the spirits?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It looks like to me your local doctors would be the easiest way to administer such a ploy. All they would have to do is look and see if your on the list and give you the neccessary poison and walah you get cancer or whatever they wish you to have and die in a few years like it was all natural.

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
damn and i was worried shorty wasnt gonna post today

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
shorty I do mean to offend you but your theories seem to be very vague with little details,
it might be an idea to provide a link to a website or two or other sources of info/evidence with your topics, it'll just help people understand how you came to your conclusions.
I would genuinely like to know how you came about your conclusions,
I personally do not believe that microchipping an entire population and then selectively popping off the undesirables via disease or poison release would be an easy task, it would be a hell of a lot easier to start a big war and deliberately target the civilian population (women and children in particular), causing an immediate
drop in present and future populations..
but thats just my view...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
iv been trying to put to provide link but it hasnt worked and yes there would be more offective ways im just posting a possibility

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This RFID-chip certainly terrifies me. Within two years it has to be the European standard!!

Read about the RFID-chip in the following urls:

www.computerworld.com... ,00.html
www.semiconductors.philips.com... fication/articles/success/s68/index.html

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In the second url I just posted, you can find a whole list of companies who are participating in the RFID-Program. If you go through the names you'll find a company called 'Kerry Foods'. Almighty Google came up with 'The Kerry Group'. Now this is interesting....

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Olafski]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Shorty is correct but I would say that they have been limiting population growth in the developed word for many decades now. The only growth in several decades has only been from immigration in most of the developed world and that is for their interbreeding program now in full swing.

Most of the people in the developed world will die due to the upcoming callamaties but look at Africa and Aids and Asia with various viruses about to break out. They want to kill most of us and keep a small core of newly bred humans to take off the planet to start a new colony somewhere else. The earth will be repopulated by the clones produced under the earth after all the calamity (earth changes etc), has occurred.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
iv been trying to put to provide link but it hasnt worked and yes there would be more offective ways im just posting a possibility

What you do is just to copy and paste the link like this (this is the link to this page):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See? It's not difficult at all.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How about in flu shots get rid of the weak and elderly first???

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What is meant with a beast is written in Daniel, and is even explained in detail in Revelation itself. The Beast itself, might be either the Catholic World Empire or simply Egypt or Babylon, or EU or USA. But these prophecies are always driven into the extreme. The Euro with an embedded tracking devise would fulfill it. This is just a way to remove the real blame from an institution to something superficial. The banknotes we use today are all graven images, or made using graven images. But the Zodiak is also a graven image. And it is the direct oposite from the Name of God. In the Zodiak the Dragon thrones in the House of God with 36 thrones surrounding him, while in the Name of God, the Father and the Son thrones with God being the invisible link between them; Love, and with 24 thrones around them. It is also important to know that the word translated name in the Prophecy can also mean people. And the people of God is the children of Abraham, or the children of the "Father of many", who are rightious in the Law of God. They are like the stars of Heaven. Ba'al's people is the people of the world. I call them the Babylonians. For it was in Babylon Ba'al had his first seat.

The story of Abraham and Ur explains everything to me. Abram means Many, while after God bless him he is called Abraham which means Father of Many. While Sarai means Contentious, but after the blessing she is called Sarah, which means Princess or Lady. Among the multitudes of gods they worshipped in Ur, Abram found the One Father, and Abram became Abraham, and was made a prince in God with his princess Sarah.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Shorty is correct but I would say that they have been limiting population growth in the developed word for many decades now. The only growth in several decades has only been from immigration in most of the developed world and that is for their interbreeding program now in full swing.

Most of the people in the developed world will die due to the upcoming callamaties but look at Africa and Aids and Asia with various viruses about to break out. They want to kill most of us and keep a small core of newly bred humans to take off the planet to start a new colony somewhere else. The earth will be repopulated by the clones produced under the earth after all the calamity (earth changes etc), has occurred.

That is true Neo, my grandfather fathered twenty five children and died in 1966. There is no way the average family could afford that many children nowadays which is all part of a plan. I think they called that erra the baby boom. I personally just hope there is a world worth living in when and if my children get grown.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
TgSoe, feminism and equality with almost out of control immigration and encroaching liberalism has done little to ensure the future of the peoples that built the western world. We should all be concerned for our future.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
over a 10000 new home are built aday and nearly as many destroided.

if 10,000 are built every day, and say 9,999 are destroyed, that is only 1 more house on the earth each day. How is that increasing the population?

Sounds like 10,000 being built, and nearly as many being destroyed may be just a cycle where old stuff is torn down, and new put up no?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
no i mean with people not houses

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join