It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
To the op:

Are scientists who work with top secret projects at all interested in the properties of spirals or fractal geometry, and maybe how they can relate that to the make-up of time-space?

I guess this doen't pertain to Area 51 in particular, just maybe what's being discussed (if it can be discussed at all) through the grapevine.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To the OP, do you have any thoughts about the news of "Time travelers" due to be here in weeks story out on the news?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Kudos Crankeur, 50 percent of scientists thought a nuclear weapon could potentially wipe out the world. Kudos to post who quoted Hawking saying even a micro black hole could theoretically blow like a hundred H bombs. Why did we create such alien attention in the short years following our first nibble on nuclear detonations?
And, where is the OP?
Not to mention the infamous 'flying saucer' white house flyover in '52?
sp, last thought..
[edit on 6-2-2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hello Z,
I followed your posts a bit throughout the original, and, I have read to the second page here- Skimming through the rest. I didn't take the time to read all of it, because, well, it basically seemed like it was going far too off topic to be worth sitting and actually going through.

Anyhow, because of this, I'm not sure if you have answered my few questions before or not. If you have, I'm really sorry- I know it must be a bother to answer the same questions time after time.
But, if not, I'd really appreciate the answer, and I'm sure others here wouldn't mind.
So, here they are.
1) What was your role on the GL base?

2) Do you not need a certain security clearence to view certain materials? I find it hard to believe that EVERYONE on the base could have access to any file, provided they were under supervision.

3) If security clearance was an issue, what was your clearance level?

4) When did you retire?

5) How long did you work there? (Rough estimate can be fine, I know an EXACT number may compromise your safety- If you're truly being honest.)

6) How is it the powers that be won't find you posting this?

7) Do you not fear ATS could be/likely is being monitored by the American government?

8) Do you know anything about the supposed Roswell incident? If so, was it related to the testing of atomic weapons or even our first televised broadcasts?

9) If you know anything of these events- Do you know anything about the Shag Harbour incident? (I wouldn't mind a U2U on this topic. Infact, if you have any information, at all, I would appreciate a U2U greatly.)

I guess those are all of my questions. If you've answered them before, again, I apologize.
If there are certain questions you'd rather answer via U2U, that's fine as well. I'm not trying to debunk you, though I'm still very skeptical.

Look forward to more of your postings, and again, hope you can answer my questions.
Take care.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Unk
To the OP, do you have any thoughts about the news of "Time travelers" due to be here in weeks story out on the news?

Could you provide a link to a source on that claim?
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk.../earth/2008/02/06/scitime106.xml

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't think the link is working right, posting here at ATS is somewhat primitive to other forums so I will try again.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../earth/2008/02/06/scitime106.xml

or try this link and link again to the source:

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1966049/posts

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Eye of Unk]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Eye of Unk]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I personally believe this fellow. I don't know why. He could be a hoax...But, then again, the way he presents himself; It just seems like he's a human. Not a larger than life figure...I've lurked for 3 years now. Just joined. I think he's telling the truth.

Anyway, Something occured to me today...
Suppose this works and we make a successful wormhole tunnel system.
I theorize that we could make Wormhole point A connect to point B and C.

Then we send some random object and see if it comes out both ends.
Would that solve every mass problem we've ever had?
And Imagine if we minaturize it!!! We could have continuous resources!!!

What a world we could live in...

That is..If it works.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The first link did not work, and the second one I'm not too sure of- The site doesn't seem "Credible".
Any other real sources?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glorious_Ruler
Anyway, Something occured to me today...
Suppose this works and we make a successful wormhole tunnel system.
I theorize that we could make Wormhole point A connect to point B and C.

Then we send some random object and see if it comes out both ends.

That is..If it works.

I believe the wormhole doesn't work that way.
I'm fairly certain they have only two entrances and exits. Or one entrance and one exit.
But you know what I mean.
I doubt it branches off into two places, replicating the matter. As, what would it replicate the matter from? Or for that matter, WHY would it?

I could see if it branched off into different universes parallel to our own- But then, that doesn't solve anything, does it?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

It seems that the link gets truncated so I will remove the first part so you need to copy and paste.
www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2008/02/06/scitime106.xml

As inasmuch to Freerepublic sure its a right wing haven but its far from being a looneybin like my first impressions of ATS were.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Glorious, I believe this guy too for what reason I don't know. The gut thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551

Please pray to your Gods, Goddesses, Spirit Guides and Saints to stop this device from being made. Even if your atheist you can help to by seeking the truth behind Area 51 and making its secret projects public knowledge. Maybe that will save planet Earth.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by zx4551]

first thing first

big respect for coming back and trying again

but

i have got too be honest here,
you dont sound as if you come from AREA51, i havent read all of the 2 threads but i am assuming you are a person who is very well qualified.
when you say " pray to your gods and stuff" and lets be honest here, if man where creating this contraption, why pray to your gods to stop it, why would somebody qualified in this game need to pray to the GODS

i have a problem with people who tell me to "pray to my-so-called-god".
i have people knocking on my door most sundays telling me i need to do this that or the other, all about my GOD..................

science has taught me that GOD does not exist and never has... never will..

sorry
but bob lazar sounds a lot more convincing than you

i do hope you prove me wrong tho

CF

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Unk

That link worked.
I didn't imply that those on the site were "Loony" but, that the news didn't seem very reliable.
And though ATS has it's quirks, you can find cool heads in every thread here.
Anyhow- I believe you took the news source out of context. They never said that time travellers would be here, simply that it could be a possibility.
Though, I don't believe time travel to the past is at all possible, personally.
Also, could someone perhaps explain why you would only be able to travel back to this "Year zero" upon the creation of the first "Time machine."
Not that the LHC is a time machine, which would mean, their news is a bit off.
But that's aside from my point. I always thought time was some sort of loop. In my best way of describing, I guess. As things that have happened, have already happened in this time loop.
Which would mean everything we do, has already been done- Anything to happen, already occured; of course, we wouldn't be conscious of this (Though there is always, De Ja Vu.)

Anyways, if someone could explain this (Though off topic.) I would appreciate it. U2U may be more polite to the OP and the staffs intentions for this thread, though.
But, yes, Unk I believe you have taken what they said out of context. Implying that it will happen, and not that it remains only a possibility.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am totally new here and have been following both of these threads, I too have a feeling about this but I think its because I got a stronger feeling about other posters trying so desperately hard trying to either find this guy and or discredit him.

Way too many flags in the sub basement conspiracy area, I hope the OP is safe and continues his report, if nothing else its good internet sci-fi reading.

I will never allow myself to become an internet god on forums.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

I do not claim to say or think it will happen but playing the devils advocate what if either the OP thinks or knows something more than us about that upcoming experiment either its a red herring or something tied into an event at area 51?

That is what I am thinking that there is a link there and he knows something, if he is real.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"Originally posted by Eye of Unk
To the OP, do you have any thoughts about the news of "Time travelers" due to be here in weeks story out on the news?"

As you can see, your wording leads to the belief that they will be here.
Where instead of taking a skeptical stance, you said "Due to be here"- Where the article simply stated that it was, a possibility.

I'm not sure if English is your first language, based on your grammar. But, if it is, I apologize for that comment.
Regardless, I feel our conversation is starting to divert the thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Now I know why its better to lurk here, too many people are quick to criticise just anybody they feel like, try some de-caf?
btw english has been my only language for 51 years. Don't bother posting an apology cause i won't be around to read it, there must be higher intelligence elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

coven's quote,

it moves around... but It doesn't happen at Area-51 anymore.

How were you privileged this information? Could it be public disinformation in order to keep the "ufologist" away?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if the administration in charge of ATS have people like this come by often to just boost their daily hits for their advertisers.

Seems to be a fairly sound money-making plow.

Personally, I find ATS.com to be a bad place to find the real truth, however reading the posts here are very amusing and help time pass by.

Can't wait for what comes up next!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join