It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Followed by Ufos for Sixty Minutes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, here it goes.

It was October 2001, at approximately 8 or 8:30 p.m. on a moonless night. Some family members and myself were heading out on the back roads between West Sacramento and Antioch California. We were going from W. Sac to Antioch. The back roads go through several fields, on and off of several levees.

We were getting on to what I believe to be Jefferson street or road, i'm not sure, but the road starts on a levee, then in drops down off of the levee and splits away from the canal, leaving field inbetween. That is where it began.

As we went down the side of the levee I noticed this light, which was ahead of us and to the right, very low, so low that I throught it was one of those sodium chloride lamps that they put up way high at the top of telephone poles in the country, because it was orange.

So I stare at this for about 20 seconds, as we get closer and closer, thinking nothing of it. As we start to pass it (it's to the right of us) the orange light gives birth to two other lights. The two other lights (I know circles don't have sides, but you know what I mean) came out the sides of the first one...in a way you couldn't think of. I mean, you could imagine, but it is way different seeing it. They..."fanned" out...in a very...eerie way.

So, now we have three orange lights, side by side in a straight line about...i'd say 50 or 60 feet from us. I said to my mother, "You see that!?" Which she did, but didn't (i'll get to that later).

So as we pass it up, it fans out and starts moving like we activating some sort of a motion sensitive...other worldly object. And as the lights fanned out, little electric blue lights start flashing on what I perceive to be the bottom of the object. There were four of the little blue lights, flashing in a diagnol pattern. Picture a square, picture one blue light on each corner, now imagine those lights flashing like the blue lights on an airplane, but in a diagnol pattern, below three very strange orange lights.

The "orange" was extremley brilliant. I can only explain it as "controlled fire" in the shape of a ball or circle. I could not see an actual shape to the craft, just the lights, but my mother...seen something completely different and we were looking at the same thing, i'll get to that later.

So, we pass it up and I never take my eyes off of it, turning my head as we pass. Before I could comprehend, the thing was in front of us, not directly, off to the right, still in the field. It was very low, maybe 20 feet off of the ground...just moving around now...off in the black distance.

Let me make this clear, IT MADE NO SOUND nor can I remember if stars were blackend out between the lights. I was in a mind state that I could not put into words, because I had to get out of the car. *nervous laugh*

Now, why did I have to get out of the car? Let me tell you who I was with. My mother was driving, I was in the passenger seat, my grandmother was in the back seat behind my mother and my one year old sister was behind me. My little sister starts crying as if someone called her fat and slapped her. So, her chubi (passifier) fell out and my grandmother could not find in, so...I have to get out of the vehicle.

We come to a stop sign at the end of the road and my mother says, "Get out and get your sister her chubi," I can't use explicit language on this site, so I said, more or less, "No, did you not see what was out in the field?!" And we argued for about 10 seconds until she made it clear that we werent leaving the stop sign until I got out of the car and made my sister stop crying.

I take a damn good look around and there were lots of trees lining the sides of the road on that part of it, but I didn't see the orange lights, so I jumped out of the car in an adrenalin rush, grabbed the chubi, and plopped it in her mouth. She shut up instantly.

*ran out of room*

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
We continue on from the stop sign and come to another canal, we drive along that for a while. During this time oh sh**, I forgot something.

Before we came to the stop sign, during the first sighting, the three orange lights continued to move along side of us and they eventually "dimmed" out, leaving just the little blue lights that were on the bottom of the craft, visible, then we get to the stop sign. I say "dimmed" out because that is exactly what they did. They did not just turn off. Imagine a flood light that has a filament. When you turn it off, it doesnt instantly go out. They dimmed out like that, like a burning glow. But it was a strange type of light becuase, THE LIGHTS GAVE OFF NO LIGHT, THEY JUST LIT UP THEMSELVES. I will tell you how I know this tomorrow or maybe later, I can't go on right now. Talking about this does something to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hmm, it seems as if there have been sightings going on in the Sacramento area for the past few years. Are there any air force bases or any other kind of place that might be testing experimental aircraft out that way?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Universal Mind

Were there no police stations you could have driven to? I would have. Then I would have honked the horn in the parking lot until somebody came outside. If no police station was available, I would have pulled into the closest driveway and done the same. Maybe the residents would have called the police. Anyway, it would have been documented.

On a side note, it isn't a good idea to pick a pacifier up off the dirty ground and then stick it into a childs mouth!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

The pacifier had fallen on the seat, I said nothing about it falling on the dirty ground.

I am not exactly positive, but I don't believe there is any airforce base in the area that stuff happend in.

It was out in the country. No police station. I wouldn't have stopped there even if there was one. "Uh, hey officer, there are orange lights changing shape out there and uh..." They would have thought I was on drugs. Come on.

You don't think like that when you see something so bizarre. There is no time to think normally. I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. I didn't feel threatend.

As far as the peoples drive ways go, they are all farmers out there, the houses sit way back in the fields and it just didn't cross our minds when it was happening. Though, a few craft did land. I remember one so perfectly, it was 10 feet away from a house near the end of the trip. I want to go back there and ask them if they had seen it too, along with all the other people that had to of seen them.

I will finish the story later.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow sounds like you would have had time to stop and pick up a camera . Too bad ya didn't . Would make your story allot better. imo

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Universal Mind

I am not exactly positive, but I don't believe there is any airforce base in the area that stuff happend in.

You are near Travis AFB, Vandenberg AFB and Beal AFB...as far as where aircraft in the area could originate from....if what you saw could have been a military aircraft.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

We can put
"if" into a lot of things.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I will look into that further.

What I had seen didn't register in my mind as being human or from this world, thats why I didn't bother looking into if there are bases around that area before.

I'm sure someone understands.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Concerning the idea of military aircraft and such, don't forget that Aerojet is a hop/skip/jump away from Sac, (between Rancho Cordova and Folsom right off of hwy 50). But from what you described, that wasn't a conventional aircraft. I traced where you're path on Google Earth. Interesting....

BTW, thank you for sharing your experience.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Flux8]

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Flux8]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We continued down the side of a river, the other side of the road was a continuous field with trees scattered around. By this time, I surely had to explain what was going on, what we were seeing, to my grandmother. I couldn't explain it, but I could show her. She was in the back seat behind the driver and I was in the front passenger seat. We were in a doge stealth and if you have ever riden in a sealth, you know the back side windows are very small and hard to see out of. I spotted another craft in the distance, floating around in a field with its main orange lights off, just the blue lights flashing. I told my grandmother, "lean over here and look out my window," I pointed. And just as she did that, looked out my window, a small blue orb appeared just outside my window and flashed "into" my face. Grandmother said, "Oh, my lord," and I was stunned. I say it flashed into my face because thats the only way I can describe it, though it didnt really "flash." It appeared in my face and disappeared within a second or a half of a second, but it didnt give off any light, it just lit itself. My mother was driving and should have at least seen the light on the interior of the car, because it was so bright and brilliant. It just didnt give off and light. Very strange.

So, now I am completely beside myself, silent. My grandmother starts chattering to my mother about what just happend. I was in a very different state of mind. Shock, I guess...that doesnt really describe it, though.

We came to a small town, isleton, ca. Where I had to get out of the car again, because my sister started to cry. She needed her bottle refilled. In a trance, I got out of the car and did so. We leave Isleton, continue into more country, see a couple more craft off in the distance here and there. Then we came to another small town called Rio Vista, ca, continue on through that.

We are almost to the Antioch Bridge and I spot a few of them on the ground. Just like I said before, one of them was extremely close to a house, close enough for me to get a good guess at it's size, even though it was half invisible to me. It was about the size of a small house, maybe sixty by ten or eleven feet. We continued over the bridge and finally got to our families house in Oakley. I tried my best to go to sleep, which suprisingly, I did.

Now, at the time, my mother and I both agreed on what it was that we had seen that night. Just recently, when I tried to jog her memory, we came to an odd arguement. She says that she seen an actual shape to the craft, she said the craft was huge and looked like it was changeing shape with fire beneath it, toward the back end. She compared it to the Stealth bomber, just with fire and changeing shape, very low and very close to us. She says she doesnt remember anything about the 3 orange lights and that really, really frustrates me.

It leads me to think, that whatever it was...craft or hologram, I guess it can minipulate what each individual sees, manipulates the mind. Or maybe it was just my mind that was manipulated. Maybe that's what the light was that reached out and touched me. I have no clue.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
interesting experience, reminds me of stories of will o the wisp. you mentioned canals and levees, so i assume the area was wet, do you remember what the weather was like that night?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The closest we came to Travis AFB was around 12 to 15 miles. Closest to Beal AFB was about 50 miles, and vandenberg AFB was around 500 miles from where we were.

They could have been anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Never heard of will o the wisp. It was clear and very dark, there was no moon. No clouds...and no wind. Still and clear.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

You are welcome.

I am glad to share with others, it's kind of relieving for me.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

We were in the country, there are no stores in that area. Besides, that was the last thing on my mind, I didn't even think of it. I was in a trance.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is quite an interesting story. Do you have an idea of whether they were only moving with you or you just kept encountering more of the same elsewhere.

PS. Do this thread imply you have two different IDs?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Both. They moved with us at times, and came up on more of the same.

Yes, I have different I.D.s

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Did your mother think it was a very odd occurrence or get that feeling that it was not a worldly experience. Just wondering if she easily wrote it off as some normal event.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Haha, no. She strongly refers to what we saw as "The Aliens." And we get into a big arguement about what was exactly seen every time we talk about it. I am 110% sure we were looking at the same thing, yet she seen something different.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join