It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best documented UFO landing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The date was the day after Thanksgiving, 2006 and the place was East Tennessee. The event was mass ufo landings, aliens and home visitation. The photo's were taken by my wife. In this picture there is a red and white UFO landed on the mountain with a white cloudlike landing vehicle descending. The cloudlike vehicle was open to the air and had "people" visible in it.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello.

What am i looking at apart from the un focused picture of a man in a car ?

Any help you could provide would be gladly accepted.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi,

I cannot figue out anything in your picture...
can you enlarge the part of interest from it???

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah, this is one of those posts that makes one say to oneself....

"Am I really so stupid that don't see a mass UFO landing within the framed composition of an unfocused photograph of a man who seems to driving."

Or I blame my computer, or wonder if flash or java have anything to do it.

And then it hits me-

The OP either uploaded the wrong picture file from his hard drive,
or this is a dream, where nothing ever makes sense.

I can't believe I am starting to dream about browsing through ATS...
that means I need to take a little break from ATS probably...

Wait.... nope, asked my wife to pinch me, and it hurt, and then I tried to fly, which obviously is quite easy to do in a dream, and when I flapped my arms and remained invisibly tethered to terra firma, I knew I was actually in Waking Reality and so I swiftly returned to my Mac and sarting typing this last paragraph.

So quad erat demonstratum... the OP uploaded the wrong pic.

Thanks very much for just enduring that waste of time that was my post,

T Patrick

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well if you click on the photo and then zoom in for a closer look you do see something rather strange on the top of the mountain but the photo does no justice for the OP's description and what about the cloud?, what cloud? so we just need a little more data, so how about it debris765nju, please tell us more, ok.
gwhint

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
it looks more like you were driving through a parallel universe than
anything.. lol

look at the gravity field surrounding the car. :-D

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My prediction, there will be little clarity provided by the OP, yet again.

There may have been a mistake in the upload, but I doubt it. Given the history of the OP, this is the photo he wanted to show.

I, like the rest of you, see nothing but an out of focus shot of a man in a car. You can barely make out the mountains in the background.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The photo above does not show what he is talking about unless you click on it to enlarge. What he is talking about is actually infront of the driver on the mountain...very strange photo. Interested to hear more.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

You need to look higher in the photo too...there appears to be a saucer at the top of the window....very strange. Thanks for the close up...need a second one.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The white cloudlike form in the center of the picture is a landing craft. The passengers are visible under magnification

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The manipulation of light in an uncontained medium is one of the true "proofs" of alien presence. i.e. something beyond the capability of man to do.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Mass landings, home visitation...Excellent!

So when can we expect the rest of the documents that makes this the "best"?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
One of the myriad things i have discovered about aliens is their propensity to hide in light. You need to click on the photgraph to see the full image.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
All I can really say is..

dewd.. turn up the shutter speed on your camera....
and hold the dammed thing still...

Edit:

Example.. does this mean that the 'invisibility kit' I bought off
ebay is actually working.. or was I just moving the camera with
ISO speed of 100..
if you look close you can see the top of my head and my shirt...
the window behind me just made me evaporate..

[edit on 1/31/2008 by KATSUO]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
lol

just kidding..

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think I have the photo. If you look very closely, you can see the aliens, which might be mistaken for hillbillies, stepping out of the cloud, which might be mistaken as smoke from a moonshine still. It's all right there, and if you don't see it then it only proves how closed your mind is.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thankyou for your contribution, just ignore the debunkers as you knew they would show up on this thread. Could you tell the complete story of your experience that day and how you decided that they were in fact space craft? I have a hard time understanding the picture but I do get the feeling that you are sincere.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i think there should be a rule against blurred pictures. yea i see something in the top corner. nut it doesn't look like a vehicle. a cloud? yea you will find clouds around mountainous regions. the title is "best documented ufo landing". not quite. way too blurry

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join