It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Baaack!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
For all of you who had been wondering where in the world Stormrider had dissapeared to for the last several months, and also for those who haven't missed me at all, I thought I would just take a moment to explain. Since February of last year I have been battling some fairly severe health issues; I won't be too specific because it doesn't really matter. I am healthy again or at least as healthy as I can expect at this point in life. I haven't been posting because, frankly, I resally didn't feel up to it and then when I did feel up to it other things kept distracting me.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a special thank you to JenSouth31, Shar and AccessDenied who visited me at my profile page to say hello, even though I wasn't home at the time; and to those who knew what was going on and have been sending good thoughts and prayers my way. One thing I've learned about this community over the past 2+ years is that you are a caring bunch and for that I am greatful, indeed.

I have missed all of you at least as much as you have missed me and maybe more. Thanks for being my friends. Now, let the chat begin!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormrider

Welcome back Stormrider, hope all is ok now and looking forward to you contriburing again.
Good luck for the future and I hope all stays well.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi there
stormrider, I'm nuts, nice to meet you. If i knew you were coming i'de have baked a cake. Glad your heath is returning. Shall see you about, take care. nuts

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Welcome back.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
To Freeborn, Nuts!, and Enjoies05:

Than you for the kind words. It's good to be back among you all again. See you around the boards.

SR

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's nice to have you back. And thank you for the thanks!

I don't know where you've been, but I do hope all is well with you

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Welcome back,

And glad things are looking up for you,

Look forward to seeing you back around again

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
didn't know you were gone but boy am i glad you're back

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Welcome back.

Hope everything goes well for you and your health stays good.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Stormrider, you were missed.Hope you are on the mend and the future looks bright.

Now let's get this Party Started!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
[edit on 1/31/2008 by lightseeker]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Missed ya a bunch!! Glad you're back!!

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Thanks, buddy, I'm happy to be back among such a great bunch of people. Like I said in my OP, I missed you all at least as much as you missed me. Be talking to ya!

top topics

join