It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Texas UFO the same one filmed in Bakersfield CA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Oops my bad! Thanks for the work on that.

I leave out in a pretty dark and open area in Bakersfield. I should keep a better eye out

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The footage from the 2 girls is so obviously fake, in fact it shows absolutely nothing except a little white light, everything else is in darkness and the dialogue between them is so hammed up

I could do the same thing, go out and film in complete blackness and focus in on something mundane, would you believe me? Its Fake, and the 2 girls are not even good actresses, too hammy for my tastes, the light could be anything except an alien craft

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jackcowboy

Hey Jack,

Your entitled to your opinion. I personally don't find anything 'fake' about it. I've seen a lot fake crap out there and this one seems very genuine. I don't think the girls were 'hamming' it up either. I never meant to imply that whatever they filmed was 'alien' in origin, just that it was unknown and could be related to the Texas UFO.

I can say for certain that I've never seen anything like that before and I'm pretty sure many others haven't either, just based on the responses I read in the thread about it.

By all means please go out in the dark and film the same thing that these girls did, maybe we'll get an explanation.

But seriously, have you watched that video closely? What kind of craft changes orientation like that, that you've seen?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

I was in error when I said it was filmed in Bakersfield. It was actually filmed north of there, about 60 miles.

My bad.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Good find. All these sightings seem to match up.

The only thing that always gets me is this: there are resemblences with reports of a couple of years ago. Where, I ask you, do aliens (if it's really aliens that we are seeing) do aliens stay in the mean time? Are they playing galactic poker on the dark side of the moon? Is visiting earth for them the same thing as going to the zoo for us? (Remember 'predator') I just don't get it.

This leeds me to believe that at least part of the sightings are military aircrafts.
But there are also the obvious arguments against that and they are all stated a thousand times earlier, so I'm not gonna repeat them.

All in all, it's pretty confusing. Especially with all the hoaxing. Maybe we'll never know what those lights truly are.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I believe there is a member here who started this thread:www.abovetopsecret.com... who describes and provides a computer image of what he/she saw in Texas that closely resembles the Blackburn object.

Here is a comparison:
From member Ambientnoise's thread:

Picture of Blackburn craft:

Blackburn craft in night vision:

Any thoughts?

Edit to add a quote by ambientnoise( from his thread)

The ‘craft’ was replete with a large strobing light on its underbelly and strangely dim red “running lights”. Its outline was virtually invisible until it flew (noiselessly, of course!) directly over our pick-em-up truck and I could make out the shape through the tinted glass of the windshield.

Sounds alot like what was filmed in California.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just an idea...

There have been reports in the past (I'm pretty sure Timothy Good mentioned a couple in his book 'Above Top Secret' ... though I forget the specifics) of UFOs appearing over military establishments during times of increased military tension and possible crisis.

Might it be possible that the reason so many UFOs are currently being reported worldwide are due to the present situation regarding Middle East tensions, and the war on terror?

I mean, you have the USA threatening to invade Iran and if necessarily use nukes on a first strike basis... You have Russia talking about a renewed arms race and pointing nukes at former Eatern Block countries if they allow the US to put their missle shield technology there.... You have tensions everywhere, God knows what's actually being hatched behind closed doors by Bush and Co in terms of invading Iran... These are tense times.

Could the increase in sightings, especially close to military establishments like those ones in Texas & Bakersfield, be a sort of 'Cool it, we're watching you' message to those in charge?

I know it's a highly speculative idea, and probably full of holes... but I can't help thinking about the possibility!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
When Blondie and I heard the Texas UFO descriptions we were like "OMG. That is totally the same thing we saw!"

We were actually pleasantly surprised that so many others saw the same thing in Texas. Still hard to believe we were the only ones that saw it out near Bakersfield, but what can ya do? It was a really dark night and I was just "aware" I guess. What we filmed is what I'm still not sure of. If it is a huge alien space craft...that is worrisome. If it is a huge military craft...it is worrisome that they do in fact have that kind of technology.

P.S. We are bad actresses....BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ACTRESSES! What we filmed was real! Ok, now that we've settled that.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKburn

Thanks Blackburn for the post,

Your video is still one of the most intriguing ones I've seen. When I heard of the texas sightings and some of the descriptions that were coming out of there immediately I thought of what you and Blondie witnessed. There were others here who also recognized similarities.

I've been trying to figure out a way to get your video in the hands of one of the Texas witnesses to see if what they saw matches what you girls saw.

And it seems that maybe that could be the case. Still waiting to hear..

[edit on 13-2-2008 by PhotonEffect]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join