It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets make a deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey there everyone, theoretically & imo, it doesn't seem unreasonable to suppose that someone, somewhere, @ sometime'll be able to produce some type of authentic proof of an et presence here on earth. If/when this is achieved, that someone could properly (with all bases covered) release just enough to get the attention of those that are truely concerned. Perhaps then that someone's fortune'll be made with the bargaining chip of "how much'll you pay me to make this a hoax"? In the meantime, the few independants that thoroughly scrutinize the the released proof'll probably have to admit to themselves that they honestly can't say for certain one way or the other. Unless one is THE producer who's willing to risk everything for perhaps nothing(huge gamble here), the rest of us witnessing the proof'll only be rewarded with a simultaneous sense of doubt on the one hand, & awe on the other. If there's anything to be produced in the way of proof, & if it's possible to even get it, who'll be the 1st to risk it all getting & distributing it; YOU?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
P.S., any thoughts posted on this'll should help I'd like to think bring us to a higher understanding of what we're actually dealing with here...it's not a game!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I honestly have no idea what your talking about imho so I guess I'll ttyl cya
nice try though Im sure this thread will expand to 50 pages of people arguing with you about nothing

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

Hmmm. As usual, not quite sure what you are proposing here.

Are you suggesting you have some real footage of something that will be presented as a hoax to make money off of?

Anything to do with your "Christmas recipe" thread, of camping with a pet, and leaving frisbee's out for alien visitors to play with, on foggy, dark, evenings?

Is that how you catch them, to stuff in your freezer, along with dirty the dirty Q-tips, and vodka?

You are original, that's for sure!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hmmm what would i do if i had genuune footage of ailens or UFO's that could not be passed of as a hoax. Well for a start i would drink a bottle of champange in celebration after having made copies of the footage, and not only that but keep a copy secured in a bank vault for security. Then i would ring my relatives first and tell them what had happened and give them copies. Then i would go the media and reveal all !!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Hi EF, as you well know 'cause I've stated this before in my thread titled 'for your eyes only'(which was very quickly removed...hmmm?)some'll get it & some won't...If you're trying to cover my backside, thanks very, very much, but all's well...respectfully, mike

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

thanks, good advise, one could never have too many trusted witnesses on something of this magnitude, obviosly for anyone who'd do this, you can't be too safe & throw caution to the wind.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

Hi JainaTorres, This thread isn't intended to draw responses, but if it does it does; I'm sure I could create one for that purpose if that wre my intention. Trying to persuade folks to think outside of the box & consider everything...much like'd be done at a crime scene investigation...leave no stone unturned.

new topics

top topics

join