It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Real UFO Experience, Flesh Scoop from my Arm, Maybe a Related Dream/Event - Can anyone help with

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
OK, I've held these memories for quite some time (34 years), and though I've talked to very close friends and my sister about some of them, a family brunch this last weekend has prompted me to post the whole story here in hopes of finding additional info or insight.

Though it's not in chronological order, I'm going to start with a very real UFO sighting (this is not to prove to others, but I have no doubt about its authenticity), then add details of a very early dream and a time when I noticed a deep "scoop" about 1/2" long and 1/4" inch wide missing from my left arm, near the armpit, no bleeding, no pain.

I realize you don't know me, and if you did, I probably wouldn't be telling you this. If you either have had your own experience or have knowledge/insight into anything that can help me understand further, I would very much appreciate your input.

The UFO Sighting - (late 1973 or early 1974, can't verify for sure)
We were in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. It was near dusk, and some friends, my sister, and I were out in the front porch of an apartment at the top of a staircase facing two other apartment buildings in an apartment complex. From overhead, we all saw an absolutely huge (maybe as big as 2 apartment buildings), round, craft, moving very slowly with multicolored lights like glowing panels all around it. We didn't hear anything, and as the craft floated overhead, it moved over the apartments and was then obscured by the apartments in front of us. All of us kids ran down the stairs as fast as we could to the other side of the apartments to see it again, but it was simply gone. We didn't just get a fleeting glimpse, it moved slowly, and I know for a fact that if there was ever a picture of what we saw, it would be worldwide news.

Anyhow, my friends, my sister, and I talked about it, but at the time, I really didn't know if something like that could have been some government craft or something more terrestrial. We didn't realize that the fact it was not aerodynamic, but floated silently meant there was no terrestrial technology known that could have created such a craft. As I've grown up, I have learned that to be the case, but I still have a very clear memory of the event. I haven't talked about it much over the years, but I did ask my sister some years ago what she remembers, and while we didn't extensively compare notes on lights, colors, etc., her memories were consistent with mine.

This Saturday, I was at a family brunch with my sister and my father. Someone brought up UFOs, and I asked my sister again for more detail of her memories of the event. Again, she described consistently the lights around it, and went into more detail of her own memories than before. The new thing for me was that when I recalled details that I remembered about the shape of the lights (glowing colored panels matching the outer and inner arc curvature of the craft with straight radial lines on the sides), my dad jumped in to add his own details about their slant on the bottom of the craft. I said to him, "how do you know!?", to which he responded, I saw one like that too, in Palos Verdes. It turns out, all of us kids were playing outside, but he was inside looking out the opposite window and saw the exact same thing before it had gone over our heads!

I realize that this begs a lot of questions, like why didn't we all talk about it then. All I can say is that we spent a lot of time outside as kids, basically running wild, and probably were all talked out and on to something else when we got back home. He, on the other hand, never really talked to us about too much going on in his life. The interesting thing for me was that more than ever since that day, I had all of my memories corroborated, and even found out that my dad, an adult, had also seen the same thing and believed it to be an alien craft.

I've since asked him about the date, and all we can narrow it down to is late 1973 or 1974. I've searched, and while I found one paragraph about a sighting/abduction in 1973, I really can't find any more information about reports of this craft. I do know that on the other side of the apartment buildings, we no longer saw it.

A few more comments... I have never seen any UFO or plane pictures that match what I saw that day, but now that I have no doubt my memories are correct and not a combination of childhood understanding and advanced plane technology, I have begun to look. In addition, this has caused me to question two other very memorable events in my life.

The Dream
Some time before the UFO sighting above, I had one of the strangest "dreams" of my life. I was "taken", led without resistance, by small people, not classic greys, but small, not seemingly friendly people to an underground cavern. I don't remember exactly how we got from the surface to the cavern, but I seem to remember it was through an entrance near a tree. We went down many stairs and came to a gigantic "room" with many more small people below, gathered but not doing anything in particular. This huge room had stone walls, and I distinctly remember on the left wall there was a very big shelf upon which lay a sleeping giant. I somehow felt that they people kept the giant asleep on purpose and that if it woke, they would have trouble.

Before getting to the bottom of the cavern, I was directed to go up by myself as the stairs branched and one path went up. I was ok to do that because I was not fully comfortable with the little people. I went to the top of the stairs and at the very top was a platform, still some distance from the top of the cavern. When I reached the platform, an incredibly beautiful woman, radiating bright white light, floated to me and stood on the platform in front of me. She took a shining crystal pendant from her neck and placed it around mine. At that moment, I woke up and found myself at home in bed. The dream was so real to me that I first grabbed for the pendant, then actually searched my bed and pillow completely to find it, without success.

(continued in next post)

[edit on 21-1-2008 by lifestudent]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The "Scoop"
Sometime after the dream (I don't know if it was 1 day or more), I was crossing my arms and noticed what seemed like a hole on my left arm by feeling it with my fingers. I went to a mirror and looked and was very surprised because I felt no pain, had no leaking blood, but saw a pretty deep "scoop", about 1/4" inch deep, 1/2" long, and 1/4" wide in my arm! It looked red inside, like completely open/healing tissue, but there was no scab and no blood. I thought it was really wierd, but since it seemed to be OK, didn't hurt at all, and had every sign that it would be fine, I went about the rest of my day. It healed well over the next couple weeks, but to this day (about 35 years later), I still have a scar, albeit smaller than the scoop was. I've taken a picture of the scar, but really, my arm near my armpit isn't the prettiest sight. If it matters to people, I'll post it.

So those are the events. Now, to be clear, I don't know if they are related, but I can't help but feel that they are.

I do know that the UFO sighting was real. I realize that the reader of this cannot know for a fact, but I do.

I do not know if the dream was more than one of the most vivid/realistic dreams in my life (I have had other very realistic dreams since that I've also wondered about, but they did not include a trip underground).

I do not know what caused the scoop to be missing from my arm, or how it could happen without any pain or bleeding whatsoever.

That's it. Any knowledge of sightings in Palos Verdes around that time or insight/ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

There's mention of scoop marks from some sites.

www.rense.com...

Roger Leir had mentioned these scoop marks in one video but it's apparently been taken down. It's my best guess that these scoop marks are usually taken from living people for cloning and genetic research.

They seem to usually take them from certain areas such as the right shin, possibly to mark these locations for certain types of research and tagging.I had remembered the ones I had as being shinny as if covered with plastic but still tender to the touch.

This Wisconsin site mentions a UFO reported siting that I'm also personally familiar with from around the age of 11 or from the early 70's, but I'm fairly certain that the number of ships was 28.

www.ufowisconsin.com...

There was at least one smashed black Ford sedan and some guys in suits with cameras and video equipment there in the morning after it was over.
For some reason they seem to also like to smash cars, especially government and squad cars as some type of defiant trademark.

It also reminds me of the sci-fi series Taken with the carnival of lights.
From my recall there were also what appeared to be black choppers that didn't make any sound like the UFOs.

Without any other proof besides a scoop mark, it's usually not very convincing evidence of an abduction and sighting.

Most people these days care more about the alien technology than some abductee. And even if these visitors give you something, someone will take it away, swap it, or discredit it, especially when it's on video.

My younger brother is basically the only other one who mentions some of this, and I really don't care to hear it from him either because of his paranoid remarks of some type of invasion.

Listen to John Lear on ATS mix also.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
first sighting.....my sister and i were playing under the front porch in
1956.. i was 5, my sister 4. there was a little guy under the porch
standing next to what we both (still) remember a small table with
a turkey on a platter sitting on it. we talked for quite a while. to this
day we both remember the little guy and his name. every few years
i ask my sister if this really happened just to be sure i'm not nuts.....

it happened...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Hi Aleon,
Thanks for the pointers. In fact, while we didn't see any "Iridium flash", the description of the lights, especially that they were "light colors" pretty closely matches the colors that we saw as well. I haven't typically seen that reported in sightings. We definitely saw only one, and as my dad was facing the ocean, he probably would have noticed if more than one was visible, even if the apartments obscured the others. They also don't talk about the size of the craft, but I take it from the description that the one we saw was likely larger. I didn't count the lights, but I'd estimate from memory that there were maybe 30-40 lights around the whole craft.

Regrding the scoops from Rense, I've read in other places that people say they take scoops from shins. In this case, I definitely had a scoop missing from my arm, and it never hurt at all, which also seems a little unusual (beyond the scoop itself
). Thanks!

It's my best guess that these scoop marks are usually taken from living people for cloning and genetic research.

Yeah. I've half seriously wondered recently if there's another "me" in some alien zoo somewhere

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by last time here

Hi Last Time Here,
Wow! That's really odd. Can you say what the little man looked like? In fact, the people I saw in the "dream" did have kind of pale greyish skin, but looked more human than the "greys" people speak of with strange, what I felt as a kid were unfriendly eyes. Your story seems even more strange than mine in some ways, but if the little people I saw were real, then I guess he could have been one of them. Thanks.

You also said "first sighting". Did you have others?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
actually, we both remember him as looking like what we considered
a leprechaun...well formed, just like us but no more than 2 feet tall.
he wore clothes. we must have talked for 5 or so minutes. i also recall
he had paleish to medium grey skin and was a nice guy! i remember
feeling him as quite a happy guy!!

other sightings:

in about 1975 i saw a very bright light just sitting in the air. it looked
like it was about 30 to 40 miles away. i called my mother in law (who
lived in that direction in another town) and asked her to take a look.
she described a large "thing" with writing (she didn't understand) on
the bottom. it stayed there for a good hour then disappeared (blink!)
when a fighter jet appeared. this was in michigan.

about 1997 while driving north from san bernadino to ontario, ca., i
saw a black triangle cross over the expressway.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by last time here]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thanks. I'd also be interested if your conversation with the little man included anything of substance you can share. I have to say that your description of him is much closer to the people I saw than any descriptions of "greys" that I've seen.

about 1997 while driving north from san bernadino to ontario, ca., i
saw a black triangle cross over the expressway.

In fact, once I was driving down 101 from San Francisco to San Jose in a Limo with friends, full daylight. We saw what looked like a pure black triangle/giant kite, and in fact, it turned out to be a stealth bomber. Really quiet, very close, and at certain angles, looked just like a triangle. Sometimes I wonder if some of the triangle sightings are actually those. I haven't seen one that I thought was a UFO, however. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i don't recall the content of the conversation but i do know it happened.

in regards to triangles, i'm convinced it was a government vehicle.
they tell us what they wish us to know.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You want to elaborate on what you and this "Little Guy" discussed?

Just out of curiosity.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i nor my sister remember. the only thing i remember is feeling
quite happy i had talked to a happy guy. remember, i was only 5.

hell, we didn't even have television in those days...at least, not
in my neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
i nor my sister remember. the only thing i remember is feeling
quite happy i had talked to a happy guy. remember, i was only 5.

hell, we didn't even have television in those days...at least, not
in my neighborhood.

Did you notice any missing scoops from your flesh somewhere?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
actually, i've looked over the years and never noticed anything out of the
ordinary physically. i have however noticed things about myself..

1. street lights go out when nearby. not always. usually 2 or 3 will go
out with a 2 mile drive. i was riding a motorcycle in jamaica several
years ago and got 5 to go out in a mile...(and no, everything else
remained lit). i've always considered it as god telling me he likes
what i'm doing.

2. i've always "felt" unseen others around. i still do. especially at night
when i pray.

3. animals and children have always gravitated toward me. sometimes
i can feel sickness, especially in children.

now, the only reason i am telling this is because no one here knows
me so i have no fear of being labeled a lunatic.....

i can't say the "alledged" visitation is the cause of this nor will i say
i'm gifted. i just know somethings up.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by last time here]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Interesting.

I actually have to say that I have also experienced all 3 of those things. I chalked them up to:

1. I figured that street lights must always go off and on, and I just happen to be around them by coincidence. I still think that might be true.

2. When I was a kid, I always felt confident that I had a "guardian angel". I know it sounds strange, but if you knew the things that have happened to me in my life, you might start to consider it as well. As an adult, I really don't have the same confidence about that that I did as a kid, but I have so far lived a life that without any paranormal explanation, most would think completely unbelievable. I don't claim paranormal intervention has led to my experiences, but the only people who actually know most of the details are people very close to me. They've learned to just accept me and know that it's the truth. I've learned to tell amost no one everything because it kind of sucks when you're really telling the truth and people refuse to believe.

3. I just figured I'm quite sensitive, but I don't know if it's sensitivity to cues like body language or small details that others miss or something else. Generally, I trust my "gut" and believe that either my subconscious or something/someone else is helping. In a way, since it seems to be a good thing, I am ok not to know for sure.

In spite of these things, I really don't believe I am more special than anyone else. I know that I have unusual talents and experiences, and I just try to always learn from things and do what I believe is right. Like everyone, I sometimes succeed, sometimes fail.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Most people these days care more about the alien technology than some abductee. And even if these visitors give you something, someone will take it away, swap it, or discredit it, especially when it's on video.

I'm convinced that the craft we saw had to be using some form of antigravity. It was huge and right over us, but we felt no air thrust and heard no sound. I also didn't see any airfoil like components, and even if there were, it was moving to slowly to create lift, at least until it disappeared.

As far as what I was given in the "dream", I still believe that if that was real, somehow it may be with me. The scar is just a reminder to me of something concrete that I cannot explain. I realize it isn't actual proof unless some analysis of it could prove something odd.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Interesting. I've just found a report of a sighting in the early 70s that actually is consistent with what we saw, to the extent that it has detail. In fact, the witnesses didn't talk about it much afterwards, just like us, until recently. One of the few I've seen describing multi-colored lights moving around the center of the craft.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Here's another one that could be similar/the same as what we saw:
www.nuforc.org...

And another, though we didn't get sick (case #2):
www.classicalmidi.co.uk...

Interesting that is seems not talking about it over time is very common in these cases. Any other thoughts from people?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
ever tried any telekinetic stuff? healing?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
re: Telekinesis and healing

OK, I will admit that I did try telekinesis as a kid with no provable success. I had some things happen (very hard stuff break, but could have been something else, lights change, but could have been lucky timing), nothing that convinced me I was successful.

Regarding healing, I have been successful in helping people's headaches go away, but it was through feeling for tension and giving feedback with my fingers. I always figured it was either due to releasing tension in small muscles, the person's own feelings responding to the touch, or both. It has often worked very well. I haven't really tried much more than that or positive thinking when I wanted to get better (I have a cold now that's not responding as well as I'd like
)

BTW, thanks for the contributions. I appreciate it, and would be interested if you've got more. I would also love to hear from you or anyone else with experience on the UFO relationship as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

can you try and draw the craft you saw and upload it for people to see..?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

can you try and draw the craft you saw and upload it for people to see..?

Sure Andre,
Though I'm no artist and the scanner washed out the lights' colors, it basically looked like this with lights that moved/shifted colors around the edge, kind of like pulse/move/pulse/move, maybe about 1/2 a second pulse, then shift.

Edit: Another thing that's relevant is that the lights were not like bulbs at all, but like glowing panels with an even color across the whole area, not something I'd seen in any normal lighting at the time.

It was much more impressive than my picture and looked very large and heavy duty. I didn't see the top since we were below it.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by lifestudent]

<<   2 >>

join