It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Kingdom of God is at hand...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So you should ask yourself, well if God is all powerful then why is the Kingdom of God at hand and not yet established from the beginning here on this planet.

Well I'm glad you asked.

Just sticking to the phyical legalities of it, the powers sent forth to set up this planet as a society of beings, rather then following through with the plan, decied to perclaim rullership on this planet.

This is the event that is know deep in the ancent history of man. Many several mythologies were spawned from this one event.

But it is the "false gods" that taught mankind how to set up kingdoms and rullerships. It was those "alien" beings that defaulted upon their missions, rather assuming they could take over this world and other parts of the universe for their own selfishnesses that tainted this world and sent it into the illusionary rulership of one being over another. It is the setting up of fake powers over personal beings such as you all.

Soon these things will pass away. That's why the message is preached "the kingdom of God is at hand".

Those that claim "NWO" bs are just trying to set up their idology of what a "kingdom" should be, so don't be fooled. The Islam is trying to set up it's idealisim of what a world kingdom should be too.

One might ask what is the truest nature of the Kingdom of God?

The Kingdom of God is at hand, and it is within all of mankind, the kingdom of the selfishness is the phyical illusion, and it wishes to keep you enslaved under it's rullership.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is this too deep or something???

Can anyone that reads this understand it?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I can understand what you are trying to say but as an atheist I personally don't believe any of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Is this too deep or something???

Can anyone that reads this understand it?

Honestly, no. I didn't understand this at all. Sorry. I know you are not a Christian but what is it exactly that you believe? If you have explained this before, can you provide links to your posts? I'd love to hear it. Not to debate but just to know. I know you think Michael is very important. Do you believe he might have even possibly been the "incarnation" of Jesus? Not really sure but I'd like to hear. I've seen your other threads and you seem to respect Jesus and Michael so it makes me curious.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Religion isn't truth, nor is religion a lie.

The events associate within religion hold many pearls of truth. Though these pearls should not be cast before swine.

And what does this mean?

The answer to everything, the answer to knowing all truth, the answer to seeing clearly through these things many people think of as BS and other think of as Truth Absolute is:

Perspective.

What is perspective? Perspective is the way in which you view something. Who's perspective do you believe? Unfortunally I've seen many brainwashed people following along blindly relying upon another person's perspective.

Perspective is what it the Truth or the Falsehood.

The "Anti-Christ" is coming. Does the antichrist say "hey, maybe I shouldn't be so evil?". No! Christ Stains foolishly think the "antichrist" is doing the evil for the sake of doing the evil things. When the antichrist comes, he will not ponder why he does "evil" because from the perspective of the "antichrist" (although a lie) the antichrist believes he is "god's chosen". His is a false perspective.

So what is the diffrence between false and true perspective? Such things as self serving biases, false beliefs, misunderstandings, lustful desire driven beliefs and perspectives are the road to false perspective.

If you believe the "aliens" are "evil" how can you see anything else? You can't. You won't.

I've heard Prince and other fools talk about Positivity. People believe this or that is being positive and this or that is being negitive. They are blind by desires. This is why religious folk get offended by words. They percieve the F word to be a "negitive".

Positive and Negitive are both false perspectives. To see clearly one must remain and or get in brain a view of OBJECTIVITY!

There once was a 20 dollar bill. There were two men. One man had no money and was hungry. One man had the 20 to eat with. The man with the money lost it and the man without the money found it. The man without now had money and the man with now had no money. Was this even a positive or a negitive event? The man who found the money would see it as a positive. The man who lost the money would see it as a negitive. The event was objectivly an exchange of fortune.

One must stay objective so that bias doesn't creep in. One must also lose as much selfserving bias as they have to see the truth.

The rapture is a lie. Why do people not see it? Because people fear the events at the end of time. Thus believing in a "rapture" quelches those fears. It's a self serving bias. They want to believe they are "wanted" and that they will escape the "evil". Thus they are unwilling to see anything else. It's a self serving bias. When objectivly it is the understanding that it is the "fear" that is the evil. If you fear any event to befold you, you DON'T TRUST GOD. you have no faith, you trust not God's will. So you superimpose your will over God's will, the biggest sin, by believing in a lie of "rapture". Surely I say to you, there will be Much wailling and nashing of teeth.

The Spiritual trip is real. Though too many substitue it for religion, a cookie cutter belief system of someone elses perspective, while others see the lie of religion and so reject everything to do with it.

When in investigations through objectivity you clearly see "the truth" between the lines of people's perspectives.

Lets look at a car wreck. In investigation the police seperate all the witnesses to see what it is each has to say, so they may then read between the lines and come to a more realistic event.

What is it I believe? I know...

There's been throughout time a story of epic ephocs unfolding, and that we are at a point of the next chapter. This story is about the unrevealing of "God (absolute)" to the creation of "mankind". This story has many many charactors. All with perspectives and trates.

I know the man that through religion became the IDOL Worshuped by ChristStains as "Jesus", was in fact the "son of God and man" This Son of God, son of G, this sonG, is not yet unfolded.

There's still much more to the revelation to mankind, yet christStains want to believe a lie and think they've got the golden ticket. They have a lie.

I know there is a religion that will spawn off an "antichrist". That religion thinks the first religion is fools. They are right. Yet, they refuse, through their self serving biases to see they are also fools.

The is no religion that will save anyone.

Yet the story is real and unfolding in these days and right here and right now.

The origins of the story are as far back as anyone can reach into ancient history. The story charactors are well ranging. Each charactor set has its own perspective.

The "Christ" is the rightous way. Unfortunally, no one that thinks they know who or what the christ really is understand.

They are all just functioning on blindly.

The story from my perspective is awesome.

I know more then anyone would be willing to believe. Because they, through their self serving bias, couldn't believe they don't know.

Can't see the forest for the trees. People need to step back, reassess and take a good look at their perspective.

The Kingdom of God is at hand.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Question: You've stated repeatedly something is going to happen in 2012 and that the date is highly significant. What do you believe will happen and why do you think the date is important? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think your forgot the the new testiement says that only God knowing the time of Jesus coming. No one no you or anyone knows the true timing of Jesus coming. Danial chapter 2 teaches us that end of times are after the roman empire fell. So we know that we are end the end of times, I personal think we are at the 3 or 4th seal being brokein. But the end of times will be a long period. we could see it, our children could see it, even our children's children's could see it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Question: You've stated repeatedly something is going to happen in 2012 and that the date is highly significant. What do you believe will happen and why do you think the date is important? Thanks.

Well, I don't believe the "day" is significant. I do believe the basic time is the pinical between the antichrist's rise and fall. There's alot of stuff based around that date, so to try to convey what it is that will happen is next to imposable.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Most Christians think that the Kingdom of God is in their hearts. This can't be true because of what a few scriptures say in the Bible. The Pharisees asked Jesus when the Kingdom of God was coming and he told them that they would not enter into it. How can you enter your heart?
Also, the Kingdom of God must also be real because when Jesus was ascending to heaven his disciples asked him if he was going to restore the Kingdom of Israel at that time. He told them that they were not allowed to know that knowledge because that was reserved for God only. (Acts 1:6)

The Kingdom of God will be established at a surprise date and it will crush all the kindoms of the earth, as the scriptures say. Jesus will be the leader of that Kingdom and that is why he could say that the Kingdom of God is at hand when he was on earth.

The Kingdom of God is not made by men, it is not of this earth. It's coming to take back earth and make it "good" again.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) imperial rule is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. 2If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. 3Rather, the (Father's) imperial rule is inside you and outside you. 4When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. 5But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

4 Jesus said, "The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live. 2For many of the first will be last, 3and will become a single one."

5 Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. 2 For there is nothing hidden that won't be revealed."

18 The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

2Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. 3Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

and to answer the OP.

51 His disciples said to him, "When will the rest for the dead take place, and when will the new world come?"

2He said to them, "What you are looking forward to has come, but you don't know it."

From the dead sea scrolls. Gospel of St. Thomas www.westarinstitute.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Taken from the teachings of Christ in the "Parable of the Fig Tree" we know that the "last generation" began in 1948....when Israel became a nation. Biblically, generations are 40, 70 and 120 years. We passed the first marker and the next is 2018 but it can happen anytime within that span. Signs, to me, lead me to believe it is very, very close.

Well, I don't believe the "day" is significant. I do believe the basic time is the pinical between the antichrist's rise and fall. There's alot of stuff based around that date, so to try to convey what it is that will happen is next to imposable.

What is more significant than the day is to first be ready for that day....to believe in Christ. However, another extremely important fact is to know that the time of the anti-christ (Satan) will be one of deception.....not mass murder and mayhem. He is coming in the guise of Christ, pretending to be Christ and he will deceive many. So....one of the most important things to know is you must not follow him because in doing so you "take the mark of the beast." Realize he is the fake and wait for the true Christ.

........Whirlwind

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whirlwind
Taken from the teachings of Christ in the "Parable of the Fig Tree" we know that the "last generation" began in 1948....when Israel became a nation. Biblically, generations are 40, 70 and 120 years. We passed the first marker and the next is 2018 but it can happen anytime within that span. Signs, to me, lead me to believe it is very, very close.

That's awesome, Whirlwind. By any chance, are you a reader of Jack Kelly of Grace Thru Faith? I read his articles daily and he has also pinpointed the possible date to 2018. If this is so, then the tribulation would begin no later than 2012. Totally sound Biblical mathematics- no freaky datesetting. Just a time window from 2018-2037.

And just a note to the peanut gallery: 2018 is not believed to be the date for the rapture but for the completion of all prophetic fulfillment.

Back to you Whirlwind: Someone else did some more guesses. The easiest of course is to add the number 70 of the typical lifespan to 1948. But they took all important dates: 1897 (the first Zionist meeting), 1917 (the Balfour Declaration), 1948 (Israel's rebirth), 1967 (Jerusalem going back to Israel), and something that happened in 1978 but I can't remember what it was. They added them to all important "age/generation limits of: 120, 70, 50, and 40. This gave us 2017-2018. Interesting stuff.

I'm typically pretty quite about such things though because people have been wrong before.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Something else to consider is there have been many "signs" in heaven lately. Also, if you take the year 666 AD (Satan's number) and add to it the 1,335 years of Daniel you get 2001. 9/11 of 2001 we had the destruction of the Twin Towers. This September will mark the 7th year. The number seven means spiritual completeness and also this is a Sabbatical year.

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Could the past seven years, from the towers falling to this coming September, be the seven year tribulation period? If it is then the next few months have a lot in store for us. If this is the year Satan is kicked to earth to deceive the world then it will be within the next few months....He has a five month period of deception before the true Christ comes at His 2nd Advent.....will that be in September 2008?

We'll see. Even if not, we should be ready in any case. By the way....please don't count on a rapture. If you do please know that is a false doctrine. We will all be here for the tribulation of Satan but it is one of deception....not murder and mayhem. He wants your soul and will pretend to be our Saviour in order to deceive us. Wait for the true Christ.

.......Whirlwind

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The presumption behiond all this speculation is that "Israel" was reborn as a nation in 1948.

In fact a nation "State" was born in 1948. It was universally opposed except for the new world power leader (US) unexpectedly making it a "State". Many outside of the US see it as the 51st ste of the USA.

Those jews with direct descent from the tribe of Judah opposed this creation and still do. They recently presented a 500,000 signed petition to President Bush pointing out that the Israeli State is unscriptural because true Israel can only be recreated by their returned Messiah. Those who have conspired with their counterparts in the US admin to establish this "state" are a political entity having no direct relationship to the Israel of scripture.

The extraordinarily and disproportionately powerful lobby group in the US who sustain this situation by their wealth are descendents of the Khazar nation who are "jews" only in the sense that they once nationally adopted Judaism as a political expedient and were later expelled from their lands by warfare, seeking refuge in the West where they have risen to dominance. It is an interesting read.

In the US, the dominant christian religion is "judeo-christianity" which has the same roots as political judaism and as an obedient child, uses its power to support the current political situation in the middle east.

There is great debate worldwide between the followers of judeo and non-judeo christianity often seen in the controversies of debate over the teachings of Paul who is perceived as the originator of gentile-christianity.

However, the goals of those who aspire to rule this world do include developing the current political instability in the middle east to create intentional warfare aimed at decimating the worlds population which is seen as unmanageable.

Apart from the careful deception of the Israel-Lie foisted on the world, there is no actual support in the Bible for believing that biblical Israel was reborn in 1948. The Bible teaches quite clearly that first the Jewish Messiah will return, they will turn to follow him, then they will seek out their lost brethren of Israel, the two nations will become one again, and together with him at their head, they will return as a group to the land they were promised, to set up a model theocracy.

Todays political trickery is not that event and attemots to make current world news seem to confirm it are part of that gross deception which conceals the march towards the evil new world order and its authoritarian rule of law.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The events associate within religion hold many pearls of truth. Though these pearls should not be cast before swine.

I've always found this quote to be quite disturbing. Just who the heck are you to decide who is swine and who is worthy?

Here is a brand new wupy quote folks:

"Cast your pearls for all the world to see. Those who can appreciate them will, those who cannot, will still be honored for your effort."

Now as to your original post:

The kingdom of God has always been here and always will be. If you can't see God in everything than you can't see God in anything. Theres a little pearl you might want to think about.

The kingdom of God has always been and will always be. I'm sorry if you can't understand that.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Could the past seven years, from the towers falling to this coming September, be the seven year tribulation period? If it is then the next few months have a lot in store for us. If this is the year Satan is kicked to earth to deceive the world then it will be within the next few months....He has a five month period of deception before the true Christ comes at His 2nd Advent.....will that be in September 2008?

I do not believe we are in the tribulation period. We are specifically told a seven year covenant would start this off. An unmistakable covenant. Not a terrorist attack on America. There has been no Antichrist, false prophet, one world government, the mark, one world religion, world wide persecution of Christians and Jews, the breaking of the treaty that doesn't even exist yet, nor has the Jewish temple been rebuilt. All requirements for the tribulation. We are also told this period would be the worst the world has ever seen. As bad as it was for some, there are other times in history that was a lot worse.

We'll see. Even if not, we should be ready in any case. By the way....please don't count on a rapture. If you do please know that is a false doctrine.

I'm not sure about this. I do happen to believe in a rapture but do not teach it dogmatically.

[edit on 1/26/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I do not believe we are in the tribulation period. We are specifically told a seven year covenant would start this off. An unmistakable covenant. Not a terrorist attack on America.

I'm not familiar with a "covenant" about the beginning of the period. However, if there was any sign to show the beginning....that was certainly the most powerful one.

There has been no Antichrist, false prophet, one world government, the mark, one world religion, world wide persecution of Christians and Jews, the breaking of the treaty that doesn't even exist yet, nor has the Jewish temple been rebuilt. All requirements for the tribulation. We are also told this period would be the worst the world has ever seen. As bad as it was for some, there are other times in history that was a lot worse.

There have been worse times in history but this is one of the biggest to happen during the "generation of the fig tree" during which Christ told us the end would happen. Christ also said:

Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judea flee to the mountains:

19.For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

The time of Satan's "affliction," his tribulation of deception will be at the end of those seven years when we see him. He, the "abomination of desolation", isn't here for the full seven but when he is....the world has never, nor will ever again, see such deception.

Another temple will not be rebuilt until the millennium. When Christ rose...he became the Temple and those that believe in Him are part of that Temple:

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the Temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

The anti-christ is the false prophet...they are roles Satan plays. The "anti-christ" was mistranslated and in Greek means "instead"....he will be the instead of Christ - the false prophet! He comes at the end of the seven years. Remember Christ told us that He shortened the time so it won't be for the full seven years.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom He hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Where it is written "no flesh be saved" it means spiritually. Satan isn't coming to take lives as he will be pretending to be Christ....but he wants your soul.

So...the anti-christ (instead of christ) who is the false prophet, will arrive during the shortened period of time at the end of seven years and then people will or will not take the mark of the beast which simply means to believe his lies....the "mark" is in your forehead meaning in your mind...to believe him. The world (except for God's elect) will believe him so that is when the one world religion happens. That will be the time of persecution of Christians and Jews but it isn't as we think of being persecuted. It is done with love and peace and most won't know they are being persecuted....they will believe the fake christ, the instead of christ, is our Saviour....they will take the mark!

The one-world government can happen very quickly. Say for instance this present financial difficulty in the stock market...that affects the world. If that was to fall it could be the "deadly wound." Perhaps it's healing, done by Satan as he controls finance, would bring the world under one leadership. I don't know but it is a time to keep our eyes open and watch.

I'm not sure about this. I do happen to believe in a rapture but do not teach it dogmatically.

[edit on 1/26/2008 by AshleyD]

It's very dangerous Ashley. I used to wonder how it could be so dangerous because if we don't disappear (as the Left Behind series teaches) then everyone will know there isn't a rapture. Consider that when Satan (anti-christ, false prophet) comes looking and acting like Christ and tells the world...I've come to fly you away then the world will believe him (as scripture tells us will happen). Rapture may well be the deception of end times, the great deception that he uses to keep Christians from their God.

Ezekiel 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

...........Whirlwind:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm not familiar with a "covenant" about the beginning of the period.

The seven year peace treaty that kicks off the tribulation is mentioned in Daniel, Mathew, II Thessalonians, and others. It's a pretty famous warning. When a covenant is confirmed between Israel and other countries headed by one man, you will know the seven years has begun.

Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judea flee to the mountains:

Check out the other warnings in Matthew, Daniel, and Revelation. "Where it ought not be" is inside the third Jewish temple.

Another temple will not be rebuilt until the millennium. When Christ rose...he became the Temple and those that believe in Him are part of that Temple: 1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the Temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Don't forget one extremely important detail: The Jews are not Christians and do not believe they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit like we do. They still believe their only link to an open relationship with God is a temple. They will want to build this temple. They have already created the utensils required for temple rituals and the priests have been trained. Christians do not believe we need a temple but the Jews do. Just watch. Look at the prophecies again referring to the tribulation. You will clearly see the temple has been rebuilt.

The "anti-christ" was mistranslated and in Greek means "instead"....

See: Antichristos. It means exactly what it says. One who is against the Christ.

Where it is written "no flesh be saved" it means spiritually. Satan isn't coming to take lives as he will be pretending to be Christ....but he wants your soul.

Although this is true, read through Revelations. It constantly talks about massive fractions of the earth's population that will be killed during this time through wars, plagues, persecution, and "natural" disasters. It is talking about human life. If this period lasted any longer than seven years and if Jesus did not arrive at Armageddon to put an end to the people destroying each other, there would be no human life left on earth.

the "mark" is in your forehead meaning in your mind...to believe him.

"Beliefs" aren't going to stop people from buying food or engaging in commerce. To imply this is anything else but a literal mark or chip is not sound. The Bible makes it clear the mark and the belief in the Antichrist are two separate yet equally damnable offenses.

TThat will be the time of persecution of Christians and Jews but it isn't as we think of being persecuted. It is done with love and peace and most won't know they are being persecuted.

What are your sources? My source is the Bible and it indeed says we will be put to death. This is unmistakable and explained explicitly throughout the New Testament in almost every single book.

[edit on 1/27/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The seven year peace treaty that kicks off the tribulation is mentioned in Daniel and II Thessalonians. It's a pretty famous warning. When a covenant is confirmed between Israel and other countries headed by one man, you will know the seven years has begun.

I'm sorry but I couldn't find anything about a "seven year peace treaty." I know that when Satan comes to earth he comes in peaceably...pretending to be Christ but I can't find the other. Too, where is it written that Israel confirms anything with another country?

Check out the other warnings in Matthew, Daniel, and Revelation. "Where it ought not be" is inside the third Jewish temple.

During the time of Matthew and Daniel there was a temple. The warning in Revelation, if it is the one you are referring to, is the "holy place"...that may well be the Dome of the Rock, the holy place of Islam.

WW - Another temple will not be rebuilt until the millennium. When Christ rose...he became the Temple and those that believe in Him are part of that Temple: 1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the Temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?uote]

Ashley - Don't forget one extremely important detail: The Jews are not Christians and do not believe they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit like we do. They still believe their only link to an open relationship with God is a temple. They will want to build this temple. They have already created the utensils required for temple rituals and the priests have been trained. Christians do not believe we need a temple but the Jews do. Just watch. Look at the prophecies again referring to the tribulation. You will clearly see the temple has been rebuilt.

Yes, I have heard that they are getting ready. But, there is a great big hurdle in the way...Islam.

WW - The "anti-christ" was mistranslated and in Greek means "instead"....

Ashley - See: Antichristos. It means exactly what it says. One who is against the Christ.

You have to take it to the root word in Greek:

#500 antichristos, from 473 and 5547; an opponent of the Messiah: - antichrist.....#473 anti, a prim, particle; oposite, i.e. instead or because of (rarely in addition 59): - for, in the room of, Often used in composition to denote contrast, requital, substitution, correspondence, etc.

WW - Where it is written "no flesh be saved" it means spiritually. Satan isn't coming to take lives as he will be pretending to be Christ....but he wants your soul.

Ashley - Although this is true, read through Revelations. It constantly talks about massive fractions of the earth's population that will be killed during this time through wars, plagues, persecution, and "natural" disasters. It is talking about human life. If this period lasted any longer than seven years and if Jesus did not arrive at Armageddon to put an end to the people destroying each other, there would be no human life left on earth.

There are and have been wars, plagues, etc. that are killing mankind...I agree but Satan will come in the place of Christ and he can't deceive anyone if he is cutting off heads. He will play the role so well Christ shortened the days for the sake of His elect.

WW -the "mark" is in your forehead meaning in your mind...to believe him.

Ashley - "Beliefs" aren't going to stop people from buying food or engaging in commerce. To imply this is anything else but a literal mark or chip is not sound. The Bible makes it clear the mark and the belief in the Antichrist are two separate yet equally damnable offenses.

As a follower of Christ we cannot buy or sell during that time. It is a damnable offense but we will not be implanted with a chip.

WW - That will be the time of persecution of Christians and Jews but it isn't as we think of being persecuted. It is done with love and peace and most won't know they are being persecuted.

Ashley - What are your sources? My source is the Bible and it indeed says we will be put to death. This is unmistakable and explained explicitly throughout the New Testament in almost every single book.

Death is one of his names. We will be put before him - death.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Stay faithful to Christ....even in front of death, even in front of Satan himself.

......Whirlwind

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think if we remember Daniel Chapter 2 Talks about a dream the king of babylon had. He had a dream of kingdoms falling and raising. babylon fell, persian fell,greece fall, roman fell, right after roman fall it talks about God's kingdom comein. If we go by that We know we're in the end of times. I just think the end of times will be a long years and years period. It all wont just happen at once. Plus if we are we're only throw maybe the first 3 or 4th seal bein brokin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join