It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been seeing silver orbs in sky since May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I first saw several orbs in the sky of my backyard in May, it was the reason I first came to ATS.

I thought they could have been those metallic balloons, but they flew in formation. I tried taking a picture with my cheap dig camera, they came out as specs.

They always seem to move from west to east. I have never seen them move in any other direction.

During a backyard party I pointed one out and it was seen by 4 people, moving against the wind, climbed behind a cloud.

The last one I saw was about 2 weeks ago. Up until that point I had about 6 observations.

I get many jets flying over my house. I am amazed how these jets seemed to fly directly over my house, and my previous house. It was just annoying, not because of the noise, there is no noise. I just can't understand how/why the hell these jets fly directly over every house I've lived in!

Anyway, I really don't mind the jets so much. But I discovered today that other people have witnessed these orbs, and to my surprise they occur in the presence of "chemtrails". I had no idea what "chemtrails" were until tonight.

It would make sense that since we have many jets flying over here that I should be seeing silver orbs too?

After reading about the chemtrails tonight I am starting to think they're probably something our military is doing, or maybe something related to communications?

I don't think they're harmful, only because our gov't needs us to be healthy so we keep on buying stuff, and paying taxes. It's in their best interest to keep us healthy, like a farmer would keep his cattle healthy.

People seem to live long lives around here. The lady who lived in our house previously was 90 something years old when she passed. The man across the street just passed and he was also in his 90's. (I'm trying to convince myself nothing bad is happening, seems to be true though. Unless the chemtrail thing is something very new.)

The guy who video taped exactly what I have been seeing since May. The town that he viewed these objects is approximately 10 miles from my house on Long Island.

I was really surprised to discover these videos:
www.youtube.com...

What's seen in that video is exactly what I have seen. I didn't make the connection to "chemtrails" or jets until tonight. Ever since I was a very young child I have seen giant contrails, everywhere I lived on Long Island, I always thought they were normal things.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ive seen the same thing... several in July. Flying in formation in broad daylight. I think they are manned crafts. They are small but definitely big enough for one person and they fly at such a high altitude that you cannot get a correct size.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I live in northern Europe and saw one last summer. I rushed in to get binoculars/camera or whatever and when I returned a few seconds later it was gone. It was excatly as shown on the video linked above. Flying just below cirrus clouds on a stable track, definately NOT a balloon drifting with the wind.

And hi to all, it is my first post here even though have been hanging around for a while.

SISU

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You do realise that the ISS and various other satellites are visible to the naked eye if you are quick enough?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I saw the exact thing too, in germany. Exact speed, exact white dot shape and dissapear in the clouds. Wwhat kind of a manned craft that can be?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by realyweely

Yes, but the orbs I've seen, and the one in the video link are clearly seen below some clouds, or moving through clouds.

Would satelites move up and down, side to side?

I always thought a satelite would look like a star in day time?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Satellites my a.....s! Below clouds? In daytime. Yep yep...

Would it be even a bit polite to read the posts before commenting to any thread..

My sighting was directly from under the "orb" and I saw the clouds above it.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Sisu06]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sky orbs have been over Melbourne Australia for at least several months, appearing in many of my digital photos. Many are round the sun. Who mentioned the sun is a stargate - makes one wonder!

They seem to have a close connection with clouds, natural or otherwise.

Not convinced these are benign - or even extra terrestrial.

from PUZZLED

new topics

top topics

join