It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Evil No More: Agenda for Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Many prophetic details HERE about everything that is to occur this year. Very Fascinating!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes this is very interesting!

Heres a couple i thought were interesting:

*The NESARA global prosperity programmes will be announced and activated. One of the funds involved is The Saint Germain World Trust. It contains deliverable precious metals and currencies worth upwards of one quattuordecillion USA dollars. This is $1 with forty noughts after it; ten thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, million dollars.

*The low-vibration AntiChrist energies of lies, deceit and personal greed, as channelled by the American political establishment (Republican and Democrat), will cease to be sustainable. Undetectable manipulation of the Bush-Cheney-Clinton kind will become increasingly impossible on Earth as the energetic environment of planetary cleansing and ascension raises the dominant vibrations of light throughout the planet. More information about the disintegration of the Bush White House can be found here.

*The Bush-Cheney-Clinton political clique will be removed from American public life permanently. George Bush Jnr, the 43rd President of the United States of America, will leave office several months before the end of his presidential term. Decisive announcements to this effect may be broadcast as early as January 2008.

*Free-energy Tesla technologies suppressed by the Bush family's corporate energy cartel will become freely known and freely available. There will be no further need to burn fossil fuels once the Tesla technologies are in place in industry, homes and vehicles.

There are others there, but i wouldnt hold my breath for most of them, if not all.......

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
More NESARA disinfo. There’s hardly a thing on that site that I don’t find laughable. Really, there’s just too much to know where to start.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
More NESARA disinfo. There’s hardly a thing on that site that I don’t find laughable. Really, there’s just too much to know where to start.

I assume you believe this information to be 'too good to be true'?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Oh, if only all of this were true! While I am usually open minded about such things, this all sounds like fiction to me, and wishful thinking.

All I can say is I will believe it when I see it. A little more than half a month to the end of January, and I don't think Bush is going anywhere soon!

Do you believe in any of this, xnibirux?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
All that is is wishful thinking.........I would like some of those things to actually happen....but i dealt it...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Yeah i have to agree with you.....though it would be nice for these things to happen, but i still stand by what i said earlier......

Is this proven to be disinfo, also? As someone said earlier?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hope all the Tesla technologies come to fruition, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

2PacSade-

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I also became fascinated with all this talk of Galactic Federation and NESARA a while back and to be honest while i would love for it to be true i think that is just wishful thinking on my part.

I remember checking websites regularly for NESARA updates and it was always next week, next month something big and noticeable is going to happen. And nothing ever did. It was this that really got up my nose so i just stopped bothering with this stuff.

We will know one way or the other by 2012 i have to admit that out of every prophecy/prediction i have ever heard referring to 2012 this would be my favourite one to come true

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just looked at what to expect in 2005.
You can look for your self there:
www.2012.com.au...

Be the judge of what to expect in 2008.

Same crap different day!

kacou

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I do believe that these 2008 predictions may come into reality, but it is definitely not 100%.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I got to this sentence and then I realized this is all total and complete nonsense:

"The use made of human clones in..."

Give me a freaking break. Show me some evidence or shut up.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
I do believe that these 2008 predictions may come into reality, but it is definitely not 100%.

Glad we cleared that up

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
yup the whole world is going to do a 180 and change everything in 2008...
itll take years just to recover from the abolishment of the Fed.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by regularperson
yup the whole world is going to do a 180 and change everything in 2008...
itll take years just to recover from the abolishment of the Fed.

Everything has been changing, but covertly. Do you honestly think any of us are worthy of such important information? We are just 'The Public'.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
While I'd like to believe that even 1% of what was written in the link was true, I simply can't. It's the same mantra year after year, disclosure, prosperity, free energy, all of us will be the SAME.

That seems to be a common theme with the beginning of every year; that somehow the world will change and everyone will be equal again. Isn't this really the greatest desire for all of mankind? Think about all of the disclosure statements or free energy revelations, there all designed to level the playing field.

Why, if we disclose that aliens genetically manipulated us, then there would be no rational need for religion. No religion, no stupid wars over my God is bigger than your God. Again, we'd all be equal.

Free energy....if we could all produce our own power, we'd have no need to be in submission to oil cartels or energy providers and, therefore, no stupid wars to fight over the stuff. Again, equal.

How about MONEY? Why, if all of us could be billionaire's then we'd all be equal.

Do you see the pattern. But, of course, they just can't say that. They dress it up by saying that all of the world's powers will crumble, people will resign their positions of power and we all get to inherit the earth.

I agree that there should be no greater desire for mankind than to try and get along with each other, but this year will be not be one of disclosure. You will certainly not see free energy revealed and everyone will not become a billionaire overnight. Would money really be necessary if everyone were equal? Why even talk about money?

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JmanFIVEk
I got to this sentence and then I realized this is all total and complete nonsense:

"The use made of human clones in..."

Give me a freaking break. Show me some evidence or shut up.

For me it ended, when i read about "low vibrations".

Another example of new-agey pseudo scientific term abuse.

On the other hand, that NESARA homepage captured my attention, untill they started talking about Planet X. How can anyone take them seriously. I almost started thinking it's something real, but now i'm have a feeling it's just more channeled wishfull thinking.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Why, if we disclose that aliens genetically manipulated us, then there would be no rational need for religion. No religion, no stupid wars over my God is bigger than your God. Again, we'd all be equal.

Right.. I can already see new agers from different races fighting "My alien creators are more advanced than yours!", "No, mine are more enlightened, shut up!".

If you just take one look at how many confuse spirituality with bloating one's ego, it soon becomes painfully clear how enlightened they really are.

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
How about MONEY? Why, if all of us could be billionaire's then we'd all be equal.

Yet another new-agey pseudo communist misconception. Isn't it funny, how anyone can believe that AT ALL?

This reminds me of Dougas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

You know, when they declared tree leafs as money, and suddenly everyone was rich, untill they started burning trees to reduce inflation..

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Well said! at last someone that sings from the same hymn sheets

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Which one of those predictions didn't happen.
Except for No.2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join