It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dropa information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
After a lot of research trying to find new content, or even old content concerning the Dropa people who supposedly crashed to Earth 12,000 years ago and were killed off by the Han tribes of the Tibetan plateau because the were so ugly. I decided that if there were ever going to be any forward progress i would have to do it myself. The first thing was to gather all the available information where i could examine it closely. The history of the Dropa is barely a page long and consists of telling the same story verbatim and some nearly inscrutable engraved stones and a photo of two same statured people rumored to be Dropa rulers circa 1947.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The history of the Dropa is barely a page long and consists of telling the same story verbatim and some nearly inscrutable engraved stones and a photo of two same statured people rumored to be Dropa rulers circa 1947.

Well, then, what's all this about "new" information? It's just the same old rehash of information that has been researched and found to be completely unsupportable long ago. Until somebody actually finds one of these old rocks and analyzes it, or finds the village they supposedly came from (trip to China, anyone?), there's no new information. Just the same old poop.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey, glad to see you guys, what took you so long. How about letting me finish posting before you jump to contusions (sic) I have a lot of new things to share with people who are seeking insight. Since you have been made wiser by being on ATS, perhaps you can fill the people in about the old world connections between the Dropa and the pyramid builders of Egypt and China. Thanks for your assistance.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Hey, glad to see you guys, what took you so long. How about letting me finish posting before you jump to contusions (sic) I have a lot of new things to share with people who are seeking insight. Since you have been made wiser by being on ATS, perhaps you can fill the people in about the old world connections between the Dropa and the pyramid builders of Egypt and China. Thanks for your assistance.

Who cares mate we have heard all this before, if you cared to use the ATS search you would see Dropa has been done to death.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My apologies folks, i seem to have lost my ability to upload photos, videos and my u2u doesn't work. To the person inquiring about the lake county alien abduction of the Macpherson family on thanksgiving 1997. i did try to answer but the u2u wouldn.t allow me. Some of the evidence i have to upload is, The UFO landed, not crashed. Aliens still at the site and the craft still operational, the triangular opening into the craft referred to as a "cave" and views of the cave and out of place (and time) iron pipes. Please keep checking the new posts and i will get them online asap.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

The only actual NEW INFO we really need is actual Dropa Stones or Skeltons for testing. This whole story is based on "my uncle's brother's wife's Cousin once heard a neighbor" talk about the Dropa Stones. Nothing is firsthand and no physical evidence in provided.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This particular mummy has a peculiar history. On one hand it is claimed to be a son of King Tut. On the other hand it is also claimed to be a Dropa child. The first thing to do is examine the child.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You could always try meeting with and talking to the Dropa (Dropka) people

www.heartofasia.org...

www.spirit-of-tibet.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is the same mummy as above but i have taken the liberty of cleaning him up a bit and revealing his alien courtiers. All old photographs can be cleaned up without compromising the value of the evidence

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
debris765nju, don't let some of the rude folks here discourage you from posting anything. There are a few exceptions of course but I think you'll find the majority of us to be pretty receptive to just about any information. I'm interested if nobody else is, post away. What's the source of your photo there?

mazzroth why don't you take your high hat and "I see dumb people" avatar, sit down, and let the grown ups talk for a bit here eh?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is probably the first time this Dropa ship has ever been posted on the internet. This ship obviously did not crash, it landed for the purpose of colonization. I suggest the part about the craft being unable to fly was to forstall being evicted by the prioe residents. There are beings of incredible power that can be felt as you cross the horizon into their principality which in actuality one of the largest pyramids on planet Earth.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
his view shows that there is still a large amount activity. This is the site known as the "UFO relics" and the Chinese Roswell. The Tibetan plateau is one of the most isolate and well guarded places on the planet. This are is part of China's nuclear deterrent and they are not to keen on having foriegners tramping around their secret sites. There are also Major pyramids, most unlooted because of respect of those who inhabit the tomb. There is very good evidence that the country of China was created by the Dropa and controled the first empereors.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
These are the reported dropa rulers of 1947, They have names but they are not important their importance lay in what they did. It is relavent to note that the male is wearing a Godmask while the female is not. You might also want to note the Number and placement of the invisible dropa people around the rulers.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
debris765nju, don't let some of the rude folks here discourage you from posting anything. There are a few exceptions of course but I think you'll find the majority of us to be pretty receptive to just about any information.

Personally I find the insinuation that a specific people are really pygmy space aliens racially offensive - especially when 5 minutes research proves that they are not.

I've posted links to info about the real Drop(k)a people. I'd be interested in knowing why anyone still thinks they're space aliens?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'm really really sorry, but... that isn't a ship. It's a rock formation. I'm usually not so skeptical... but...

This SEEMS very rediculous. The only thing I find slightly possible is the fact that maybe that mummy of Tut's son (wow, tut was gettin' down quite early, huh? how old was he when he died?) could be something other than a human boy... because the head is kind of bulbous and pointy, even for a child.... but I dunno much about mummified children.

but some of your posts make no sense.... just blurry things that are mostly colorful pixellated static that you say are "cleaned up" images, and either vague references to different alien/paranormal related stories, or hard to swallow (without further elaboration) personal blurbs stated as objective truth.

I guess what could help me understand this (because you COULD be saying something valueable that I just can't yet wrap my mind around) is the whole "thing" you do to photos. What is it you are doing, and why do you think this "enhancement" helps? and also... why is it that you know all of these thins you know?

I dunno, this whole string of posts reminds me of a schizophrenic artists redndering of how his cat looked to him in my high school psychology textbook...

but who's to say that vision of reality is wrong? Reality is subjective.

That's why, OP, you need to be careful in making claims as reality. Reality may be different to others, but that doesn't make you wrong. It just means mostly that people won't get it.

I'm not really getting it right at this moment. If I u2u you, could you enlighten me a little more on your situation?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
For background info, a previous ATS discussion on the Dropa here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
As i mentioned before, i noticed the male dropa leader (1947) was wearing a Godmask and it really surprised me as i had came accross the in mesoamerica circa 1000 ad. What was even more astounding was the mask was created by living people. They seem to be a council and that the ersatz rulers actually followed the instructions of the invisibles.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Mate with all due respect, you meant Lunatic Fringe when you say receptive to anything. How can you in in all honesty allow this child like rant to go on any further and not be insulted by the infantile delivery of old debunked crap ? I guess insult to intelligence is what you are seeking ?

I will literally listen to anything anyone has to say on ATS but if its not backed up by facts or evidence I will shoot down the topic and when its delivered in a manner than is unscientific and child like I will say so.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by mazzroth]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join