It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa and Anunnaki

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I KNOW I WILL GET IN A LOT OF TROUBLE FOR THIS BUT HERE GOES....

What more proof do we need that the Anunnaki are living on Earth than Santa? Follow me with this one…..
Who else can live for as long as Santa has been around? He lives near the north pole where it is cold so the climate would be as close as earth gets to that of Nibiru when it is in the outer reaches and this address also provides him with seclusion and anonymity which is why he has not been spotted.
Santa is also said to know who is naughty and who is nice and knows when we are sleeping or awake. Evidence to me that not only are they out there but we are constantly being monitored as well.
The Anunnaki are said be benevolent as is Santa who spreads joy and gives gifts each and every year. Or maybe this is just a ruse to gain access to our houses for the purpose of monitoring.
Further to this, only the Anunnaki would have the technology to enable anyone to not only travel the world in a single night but have time to stop at every house. He must possess a vehicle capable of tremendous speed as well as time altering ability.

edited title for ALL CAPS

please read The Use of ALL CAPS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/3/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, i think you solved that mystery. Good job, we can all go home now!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So what planet is the easter bunny from.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Wow..Thanks for the giggle.I really needed it today.
In all seriousness though..keep reading, and not Twas The Night Before Christmas either.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

you didnt know santa is the annunaki?????

man you people are nuts now adays!!!!

santa is the ruler of us all!! bow before santa!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Interesting idea. You apparently saw my thread about Santa, so you know I was looking into this last night. Here is a video which particularly piqued my interest:

The Amazingly True Story of Chris Cringle

I thought of this video immediately when I read your post. The video is quite an entertaining satire that works on many levels; the earlier part is most relevant to this discussion. I wouldn't suggest that this video "explains" anything, but it offers a fun take on the "Santa alien" theme.

I'm curious about the fact that earlier depictions of Santa had him as more elf-like (rather than a big jolly fat man) and sometime he even looked like a creepy troll. This seems to relate him to other "little people", fairies, dwarves, etc. Terrence McKenna and Graham Hancock (particularly his latest book Supernatural) have both discussed the possibility of these "mythological" figures as actual entities that may exist in some "plane" of existence that we are not generally aware of except in certain altered (not necessarily drug induced) states. Robert Anton Wilson talks about this too.

I don't have an answer for that one. Maybe all of our imaginary friends and even little green men are very real interdimensional travelers inhabiting the space all around us.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
erm....wouldn't he live at the South Pole if he wanted the coldest climate on earth

and why wear the big fur coat when he's visiting warmer climates?

would explain how a 6 horsepower vehicle with no aerodynamics manages to fly all the gifts in the world to every house in the world in a single night and in a single trip though....

what about the elves though, are they aliens as well?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Good questions Owzitgarn,
I will admit I am not an authority on all things Anunnaki, but will do my best.

Originally posted by owzitgarn
erm....wouldn't he live at the South Pole if he wanted the coldest climate on earth

got me there. Maybe it it too busy down south? maybe he does live down south and the North Pole is disinformation to throw us of?

and why wear the big fur coat when he's visiting warmer climates?

Its not a fur coat as such. It just look like one from ouot side. Inside is a cryo-suit to keep the temps sub zero....

would explain how a 6 horsepower vehicle with no aerodynamics manages to fly all the gifts in the world to every house in the world in a single night and in a single trip though....

Its the only explaination I can think of as well

what about the elves though, are they aliens as well?

Could well be, but I dont think they are Anunnaki. they are probably from another star system "Santa" collected on his way here to use as slaves.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Santa is Annunaki & hes got a big red coat on & big black boots to give the illusion that he's fat & round instead of tall & the Elves are the Grays in little green suits, with those hats on so you don't see how weird they look.
Not to mention those boots with the toes curled up with bells on the ends...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I like your idea. It shows a lot of imagination!

Now since Niburu only shows up every 3600 years supposedly, why do we celebrate Christmas every year?

Is the next real Christmas in 2012?

Did Santa get left behind the last time Niburu passed for some reason?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
He lives in the North Pole so that he can be closer to the hollow Earth entrance.
Worthy of further investigation.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

That’s an interesting perspective Alexandro. I guess with the hollow earth concept there could well be a whole civilization of Annunaki which could suggest many Santa entities. This could explain the worldwide simultaneous sightings each year in shopping centres and street corners. I think we have opened up a whole new area in the Santa conspiracy…

Enthralled,
Maybe it is an annual tradition on Nibiru which takes place every 3600 earth years and they have modified for our earth years which is why they abducted the Greys (elves) as suggested by akasha22 in order to make the presents in time.
I guess the BIG event in 2012 we have all been waiting for could be the celebration of the Annunaki Christmas? In the same way our shopping centres prepare for Xmas 4 months early we are preparing for this 4 YEARS early.

Good pick up guys

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This would make an excellent story "Have An Annunaki Christmas"-but would definitely need illustrations! that would be too cool- a holiday story with giants & grays & what else do we have out there...??
deep into space, on a planet very far away...
love it!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by akasha22
This would make an excellent story "Have An Annunaki Christmas"

Would it start something like....(thanks access denied for inspiration
)

Twas the night before disclosure when and through the world
Not a person was believed except bob lazar

Tin hats were worn by those that would dare
In hopes Annunaki soon would be there;

Debunkers were nestled all snug in their beds,
While greys and their probes played with their heads;

feel free to add on or modify as you see fit...

[edit on 14/4/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
DAMN YOU ALL! Now you need to wait for Nibiru to come before you can have another Christmas. Are you happy????

Ya just had to keep asking questions.. Well vikingart, I will make you a slave leader when I come back to levy my yuletide punishment upon you al!!!!! BWAAAAAHAHHAH

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT

Originally posted by akasha22
This would make an excellent story "Have An Annunaki Christmas"

Would it start something like....(thanks access denied for inspiration
)

Twas the night before disclosure when and through the world
Not a person was believed except bob lazar

Tin hats were worn by those that would dare
In hopes Annunaki soon would be there;

Debunkers were nestled all snug in their beds,
While greys and their probes played with their heads;

feel free to add on or modify as you see fit...

[edit on 14/4/2008 by VIKINGANT]

These are great ideas.
The time is now to start working on the ATS Christmas CD.

I don't know about all y'all (plural for y'all) but I'm Dreaming of an Annunaki Christmas.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
SantaClause (An Apt name for this thread)
I make no apologies for this important discovery! We are after all here to discover the truth are we not?

Alxandro.
I like your thinking.
How about these for a few ideas.

We Three Kings of Nibiru are (We three kings)
I saw Mommy abducted by Aliens (I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause)
Angels from the Realms of Oort Cloud (Angels from the Realms of Glory)
Oh little town of Nephalim (Oh little town of Bethlehem)
Hark the Annumnaki sing (Hark the Herald Angels sing)
Greys in the world (Joy to the world)
They Came Upon the Mother Ship (It came upon the midnight clear)

All are welcome to add more or even add lyrics if you have the time…..

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
...and don't forget, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reptilian.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

How about...

...You better watch out,
You better not cry,
Better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
An alien is going to appear in your room, and mess with your butt

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ok---whos the illustrator??