It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology found in human graves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
*If* aliens have been experimenting with humens for some time now, and have put transmitters etc. into their bodies, would it not be logical to conclude that these pieces of alien technology are still in the graves of dead humans after their flesh has rotted away? Are there any reports on such findings?

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, maybe but its also believable that maybe when the human actually dies the device is able to "self-destruct", dissolve away, or decay with the body, something of that sort.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Or maybe just maybe they pick up the device. Either pre-death or post death.
Just my .02

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

So what are you actually looking for alien implants for gravediggers?

I think you need to find grave diggers first but maybe you will have a hard time finding someone actually admit it.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I like LwSiX and Chiiru's answers.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I know of a graverobber. I have not seen him in some time, but I will ask him if I do see him.

It's a good thought really, but I expect that either the aliens have already thought of that and taken measures to avoid discovery.

Or, they just don't care. Implants have been discovered in live humans and no one seems to care.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm sure aliens would take the precautions to have the implants/probes disappear. I guess if you really want to know you can go visit some graveyards and look around

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Interesting thought, but I would tend to think that something like that would be found before a body made it to the grave, by way of an autopsy.

Bodies are pretty well checked over, so maybe you should be asking somebody who does autopsies for a living.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I know of a graverobber. I have not seen him in some time, but I will ask him if I do see him.

It's a good thought really, but I expect that either the aliens have already thought of that and taken measures to avoid discovery.

Or, they just don't care. Implants have been discovered in live humans and no one seems to care.

Graverobber? he must be crazy! So he diggs up graves looking for valuable items?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I say it's a non- issue. they would much rather appear during medical check-ups or mentioned autopsies, than to be theonly thing LEFT when the body is decomposed. It would hardly be discernable to anyone but a "pro". And were it found by any means, it would be taken for jewelery or tool-parts or what not, rather than a part of the body.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That's exactly right. He also takes "trophy" body parts as well.

I know of a woman who used to do this from time to time as well, but I have not seen her in many, many years. She wasn't into trophy hunting though, she was in it for the money.

I've heard some weird stories from them, but they never mentioned anything that could be equated to unexplained technology.

[edit on 1/8/0808 by jackinthebox]

top topics

join