It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist the movie : Z Day March 15th 2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hey! Just checked out the site, and saw this!

Thought it might be good to post it:

zeitgeistmovie.com...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hmm I'd be interested to see how many screenings there is because when you really think about it most places that are normally the place of free informational screenings are churchs and their related organisations, local government sponsered events and schools. I can't imagine any of them allowing it to be shown so I would assume it would mostly be small private screenings. Any idea where it would/could/ be shown?

Flagged. I recommend this movie to those who havent already seen it.

By the way watchZEITGEISTnow are you Peter Joseph

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Zeitgeist should have it's own cable channel, playing 24 hours a day...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt Kilby

No but it would be great to see him on this site I think.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You can watch it on Google Video and download it, I am not sure it can be copied but it's up to you.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
WOOT . Thats my b-day . Now i have something to ask for

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
*bump* !
Check out the number of countries and people getting into "Z-Day" !!!

AWESOME!

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
March/April of 2008 is the 5th night of the Mayan Calendar translated from our very own Gregorian Calendar. Every 5th night through the evolutions of the Mayan Calendar, extraordinary events have occurred from large scale to small scale, 1st were the meteors during the time of the dinosaurs(worldwide), evolutions later on the 5th night was the Fall of The Roman Empire(smaller scale), then the Fall of The Tower of Babel[even smaller scale, civilization that wanted Heaven w/o a God(sound familiar?)]. What could be next?(modern Heaven w/o a God would be equivalent to 'Money'; could the next smaller scale 5th night be the end of economic slavery? The 5th night is approaching. A Houston prophet, who calls himself The Ancient One, was interviewed by Charles Snider and claimed that there will be no 2008 election. Could this have any relation to the upcoming 5th night? Put the pieces together like I have and you will find this quite intriguing.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Zeitgiest (The Movie) is pure crap!

It is a scholars nightmare.

ct.grenme.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
2 weeks to Z-Day!

Tell eveyone, show everyone.

Expose the lie.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
3 days to Z-Day! Tell everyone, show everyone.

Another doco on 911 was shown in European Parliment yesterday, here is the home site of the doco, but it is in Italian:

www.zerofilm.info...

Truth and peace and...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHA! Yeah Show Zeitgeist at college campuses DURING SPRING BREAK!!!

What a train wreck!

Plus any activist minded youth will probably be in front of the church of scientology on March 15th.. EPIC FAIL

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I wouldn't really trust the zeitgeist movie anymore then I trust Fox news to give me fair and balanced views.

I mean, there arent any factcheckers.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holygamer

I wouldn't really trust the zeitgeist movie anymore then I trust Fox news to give me fair and balanced views.

I mean, there arent any factcheckers.

Are you serious? Zeitgeist is completely against news and television altogether, not to mention the government's lies. Zeitgeist is nothing more than the complete TRUTH and nothing but.

-How could you claim Zeitgeist untruthful?

-How could you go and say that something as fear-bound and manipulative as 'Fox news' be on the same level?
govt

[edit on 13-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just saying. This is made by a bunch of kids, we have little evidence besides anectodal evidence. And theres no fact checking!

Lets see somebody with credentials do this type of documentary.

Otherwise its just the equivilent to a video version of a post on ATS

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Holygamer

Where do you get the information it was done by a bunch of kids?

I watched the video, and the facts are valid and speak for themselves. I personally have done research on most of the material presented in the movie, and it is factual. Nothing presented in "ZEITGEIST" is misleading.

All you have to do, is run a search, and the information will be found, obviously, plain and simple.

Besides, even if it was made by "kids", they are smart and did a damn good job. Seems who ever it was that put the video together, had done their homework, and deserve credit for putting all of it in one place. I doubt any one else could have done it better, you, myself any ATSer. Other wise, they would have.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holygamer
Just saying. This is made by a bunch of kids, we have little evidence besides anectodal evidence. And theres no fact checking!
Lets see somebody with credentials do this type of documentary.

Zeitgeist for the most part was researched by a man named Jordan Maxwell. And many of his friends, that helped him with an older show called the Naked Truth.

Much of this information has been researched. However the wording and use of words and symbols make this up for debate. Some people only see reality in a very small fraction of the bigger picture.
While others can see, in the end, religion is based upon Astro-theology.
Comming right out of Sumerian and Babylon!
This video might have been together by some kids.. However the base root of the research comes from many of said sources that are solid as you can get in documentary like this.
Zeitgeist was a very well put out message, and its the word of many years of work, and research.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There is a new doco out called "Esoteric Agenda" , I found out via another ATS link, I call it "Z:2" you should all watch it, as it is the best companion to Zeitgeist you will find atm. OUTSTANDING but it has a very grim undertone, yet there is hope. Watch and you will see:
video.google.com...

Also I recomend you read or watch:
Jordan Maxwell
William Cooper
Micheal Tsarion
David Icke
Alex Collier
Phil Schneider

Some of this stuff might be hard to digest for some, however if you feel the need to awaken to the lie that is, and has always been, these are the pioneers. Pass on the info.

Love to ALL

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 10-5-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It would have been easy for myself, growing up in a christian family, to simply accept the man made myths created for control and profit. However, through education and many life experience (i.e. military, love, friendships, and critical thinking) I have found just how repulsive religion is... holding humanity back and separating ourselves from one another.

While Zeitgeist is not entirely 100% error free, the facts brought fourth are ultimately meant to inspire the much needed questioning of the many issues (i.e. religion, government) addressed within the video.

I need not rely on a your man-made god, I rely on myself.

I live for mankind, and the many wonderful experiences life has to offer...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless

dude thats my birthday too! haha crazy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join