It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things you should know about Planet – X ( Niburu ) before you believe in the disinformation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Thank you very much for starting this thread !!!!
I am so tired of people posting disinfo either knowingly or unknowingly !!!

I don't mind someone posting an opinion but I have seen posts that say planet x is a fact but those same people will not post info to support their statement.

Once again good job for posting some real info to help stop the fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My question is:

Is there any scientific evidence to support the existence of planet x? YES or NO

If YES, what is it? Please show source material.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well i don't exactly believe planet x is coming to destroy us but at the same time your theory is pure speculation also. Yes, maybe some facts about planet x are obviously wrong but it could just be those people jumping on the band wagon and making their own claims at this. Looks like we won't know for sure until the time comes.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Watch this video for supposed scientific proof:

Planet X Scientific Proof

This video is a 5 part series if you really want to watch but i recommend skipping part 5.

I am not saying that Planet X is out there for sure either, I am just providing you with this video

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlitzKrieger

Thanks for posting the video. I watched this one and quite a few others that pretty much say the same thing, using the same "evidence". I can tell you that all the points mentioned in part 2 have been thoroughly debunked.

Here is a website that can give you a bit more info. regarding planet x.

www.badastronomy.com...

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

Originally posted by enigmania

Then in the above post you talk about the effects that another planet has on Uranus. Also he moon, for instance, has an effect on the seas on Earth.
Would a big, bigger than Earth, object passing closeby, not be able to trigger violent effects?

[edit on 6/1/08 by enigmania]

I was reffering to the magnetic fields and the electrical discharge from a passing planet.

One artist sees it like this :

That a planet has a gravitationall pull is no doubt, but it wont discharge an electrical storm or change a planets magnetic field.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by tep200377]

How do you know that? If a body affects the orbit of Uranus from a great distance, how do you know that a large object, passing closeby, cannot disrupt the Earth's magnetic field in a violent way? It would make sense to me.

[edit on 7/1/08 by enigmania]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
My question is:

Is there any scientific evidence to support the existence of planet x? YES or NO

If YES, what is it? Please show source material.

That's a negative.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

It will then have to move 4.5 billion kilometers in 12 months. All objects in our solar system moves solely on movement created by gravity of our sun. No object in our solar system can therefore travel at that high speed. It is also important to know that the farther you are from the sun, the slower the object travels. In other words, this speed makes no sense. We didn’t see the planet pass in 2003 either...

The claim that these objects have a strong magnetic field and absorb all kinds of gasses and dust from its way are just BS. The effect is scientifically and physical impossible. Remember, the universe is almost empty and therefore objects of this size wouldn’t be given these abilities that are claimed. Some say it will pass earth and unload an enormous electrical charge toward the earth and create a shift in the earth’s magnetic field. This is therefore BS.

They say that the close pass of earth will cause all kinds of catastrophes on earth, amongst many a shift in the rotation pull and the magnetic field as I mentioned above. This is again not possible. This is not the way gravitational pulls and magnetic fields work. The earth’s magnetic fields changes from time to time, and we may be in a change right now, but the process takes thousands of years.

Hope this makes some sense...

Well, this is all assuming certain factors and variables. But what about angular momentum? According to a model I've seen, even though the Sun contains more than 99% of the solar systems known matter it only possesses 1% of it's angular momentum. The rest of it resides primarily in the outer planets (minus Pluto LOL...poor Pluto). For this model to be correct, which it must because it's data being used is 100% accurate, there MUST be a either one heavy mass we haven't yet discovered, or two smaller masses acting as one. Which act as a counter balance of sorts...cosmic sorts maybe ha ha.

And in other theories Planet X is not a planet at all, but a Brown dwarf which is known(published in an encyclopedia in the 80's) to exist some 50 billion miles away from Earth. Close enough (very close) to be considered our Binary sun. So a small body with a large amount of mass on the opposite side of the solar system. Something like that could remain seemingly still on a slow,long elliptical orbit until it gets close enough to us again where, because of its and our suns large mass, attract each other so strongly and suddenly that it's orbital speed is accelerated considerably. Like a comet. It gets very close to our sun after passing through our solar system at astonishing speed, sweeps around our sun very closely, and is then catapulted back out into deep space just like Apollo 13. And perhaps overtime, like all binary stars seem to do, they orbit closer and faster every time until crashing violently into each other.

Heres some info about the Brown Dwarf that may be close to us. Nemesis-Planet X-Niburu

[edit on 8-1-2008 by ReneGade119]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlitzKrieger
reply to post by jfj123

Watch this video for supposed scientific proof:

Planet X Scientific Proof

This video is a 5 part series if you really want to watch but i recommend skipping part 5.

I am not saying that Planet X is out there for sure either, I am just providing you with this video

The video claims that the object is 7 billion kilometers from the sun. Well Pluto is just that when it is on it longest distance from the sun. It's just disinformation to believe that pluto has a copilot with the mass 4 to 8 of the earth out there .. wake up

Just because they write "scientific proof" on the start of the video doesn't meen it is .. It takes 5 minutes to read about this. Look up plutos distance from the sun at its longest and you'll see.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
How do you know that? If a body affects the orbit of Uranus from a great distance, how do you know that a large object, passing closeby, cannot disrupt the Earth's magnetic field in a violent way? It would make sense to me.

The only thing that are likely to happend IF that event where to take place is strange lights from the suns plasma between the planets. There will be no lightning between the planets.

If you think it will, then explain to me what planet will be negativly charged and positively charged and what would cause the discharge between the planets ?

[edit on 8-1-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ReneGade119

And in other theories Planet X is not a planet at all, but a Brown dwarf which is known(published in an encyclopedia in the 80's) to exist some 50 billion miles away from Earth. Close enough (very close) to be considered our Binary sun

There is no Brown Dwarf 50 billion miles from earth. You are referring to the IRAS pictures I assume which were taken showing an IR mass. Here's the story behind what they actually found.

Many people, including Mr. Hazlewood, claim that NASA actually sighted Planet X in 1983, and it was reported in the Washington Post! The article claims that two scientists named Neugebauer and Houck used the Infrared Astronomy Satellite (called IRAS) and found a Jupiter-sized object a few billion kilometers out from the Sun.

This turns out not to be the case. Rather than rely on the accuracy of a newspaper article (and you can find out how accurate those are elsewhere on this site) I did something that never occurred to the doomsayers: I sent an email to the two astronomers asking what happened back in '83. Gerry Neugebauer replied, and told me the real poop.

IRAS was designed to look in the far-infrared, well past what our eyes see. At the time, no one was really sure what it would find. To everyone's surprise, several bright point sources were found that did not correspond to anything seen on optical images taken of the same areas. In the press conference, the two scientists said that these objects could be almost anything, from a tenth planet in our solar system to distant galaxies.

Guess which it turned out to be? Sure enough, much deeper images were taken, and some of the objects were found to be dense gas clouds in our own Galaxy, while others turned out to be very distant galaxies.

source
www.badastronomy.com...

This is how these planet x proponents work. They pick a tidbit of semi-truth, break it down, edit it and re-invent it. I of course am not saying this poster is doing this, I'm just saying that this how many of these video clips and websites dupe people.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Another interesting thing planet x proponents talk about is "Pole Shifting". They claim the poles shift each time planet x comes zipping by (at near the speed of light) every 3600 years.

Here is some factual information about the last pole shift that occurred on planet earth:

Recent work by scientists and geologists Adam Maloof of Princeton University and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, indicates that Earth indeed rebalanced itself around 800 million years ago during the Precambrian time period. They tested this idea by studying magnetic minerals in sedimentary rocks in a Norwegian archipelago. Using these minerals, Maloof and Halverson found that the north pole shifted more than 50 degrees — about the current distance between Alaska and the equator — in less than 20 million years. This reasoning is supported by a record of changes in sea level and ocean chemistry in the Norwegian sediments that could be explained by true polar wander, the team reports in the September–October 2006 issue of the Geological Society of America Bulletin.

Research using GPS, conducted by Geoffrey Blewitt of the University of Nevada, has shown that normal seasonal changes in the distribution of ice and water cause minor movements of the poles.

So the last pole shift didn't happen 3600 years ago but 800 MILLION years ago and the shift itself took approx. 20 million years to happen.

I have posted this many times when there have been claims of "Pole Shifting" due to planet x and have asked that those individuals disprove the info. I've posted. Nobody ever has disproved the data or even responded to the post. Seems I have posted inconvenient information so it is just ignored. That sounds like a good scientific mind to me !!!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

So the last pole shift didn't happen 3600 years ago but 800 MILLION years ago and the shift itself took approx. 20 million years to happen.

I have posted this many times when there have been claims of "Pole Shifting" due to planet x and have asked that those individuals disprove the info. I've posted. Nobody ever has disproved the data or even responded to the post. Seems I have posted inconvenient information so it is just ignored. That sounds like a good scientific mind to me !!!

Thanks a lot for all the information jfj! You just dugg up som pretty nice facts. And the one with the letter should be read by all of the "video believers"..

Again, thanks for the info!

[edit on 8-1-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, considering that space is 3-dimensional and that the planets are strewn about in the 3d plane, one should consider that perhaps Planet X's passing through our solar system does not effect us considerably every time it passes. Earth could just be far enough away from it during our orbit.

And no, I never really beleive anything I write because I'm only 21 and in a constant state of learning. But still, someone cannot base all their knowledge simply on what modern science understands of the physical world...because often times, those understanding become proving wrong or misguided and then we are forced to change our way of thinking again.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Watch this fantastic documentary from PBS, it explains a lot about the polar shift we are now experiencing:

Magnetic Storm

If you don't have the time to watch the whole film watchthe trailer here.

I would venture to guess that the "El Nino effect" on the planet can also be explained through this phenomenon.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by mightymouth]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlitzKrieger
Well i don't exactly believe planet x is coming to destroy us but at the same time your theory is pure speculation also. Yes, maybe some facts about planet x are obviously wrong but it could just be those people jumping on the band wagon and making their own claims at this. Looks like we won't know for sure until the time comes.

But if all the current "facts" about planet x are wrong, what's left? What evidence is there it exists?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Another interesting thing planet x proponents talk about is "Pole Shifting". They claim the poles shift each time planet x comes zipping by (at near the speed of light) every 3600 years.

Even if we completely ignore the problems surrounding massive objects moving near the speed of light, this is still by itself completely impossible.

The further away an orbiting object is, the slower it has to move. The faster it moves, the closer it has to be.

At the speed of light or anywhere near it, the suns gravity would have to be enormous, and the planet would still have to "orbit" at the center of the sun, otherwise it would simply fly away.

And if it's not orbiting, but just "flying" through our solar system at near the speed of light, it would vapourise everything, before we would even have time to worry about it.

For these very obvious reasons it is completely impossible for something like that to even exist.

It's just horrible, when scientific terms are abused like this, to make something appear scientifically valid.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

But if all the current "facts" about planet x are wrong, what's left? What evidence is there it exists?

Exactly!

The so called scientific facts about PX don't even fit together with themselves.

Never mind with eachother, which they would have to if it was a real object.

Still, people use incompatible claims as support of PX. Reality doesn't work that way.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
didnt we already go through all this on another thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

apart from the heated exchanges the anti planet x ers, myself included
posted 10 to 1 with facts against the pro x ers.
The planet x is a skunkworks level question unless someone has new info that can be verified. check out the thread and unless theres new info let this baby sleep.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
didnt we already go through all this on another thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

apart from the heated exchanges the anti planet x ers, myself included
posted 10 to 1 with facts against the pro x ers.
The planet x is a skunkworks level question unless someone has new info that can be verified. check out the thread and unless theres new info let this baby sleep.

That thread talks about prophetess, we talk about facts. That is a big difference. In sted of copy and paste all the theories, we simply debunk it with scientific data and stick to the sane version.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join