It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most blazing hot guys in the universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Okay, I am straight, but I just perused the fine women in this thread and felt it was terrible that the ladies of ATS have not created a hunky guy thread. I won't even post the first pic, because frankly I wouldn't know who is the hot hot hottiest guy in the universe so I'll leave it up to you ladies.

PS - please tell us what you like about the hunks you post.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well I think Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age is the hottest guy in the world. His picture is in my avatar. I like him because he has a super sexy way of playing guitar. I had the pleasure of standing nearly right in front of him at a concert and he had this dreamy blank stare and swung his hips in a way that would put Elvis to shame!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OK I have to say, my eldest Son Ryan by far is the best looking guy in the Universe! (and yes ladies, he's single) We willplan to attend some ATS or BTS function in 2008 and I can prove it. The best part is that he is not only talented, but kind too...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Pictures ladies! We need to see some pictures!!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes,
Antar's son is GORGEOUS!
My Husband is too!
He is so FINE! He won't let me post a picture of him, yet.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Oh now, this must be embarrassing for any guy to be worshipped and praised by us women! All guys are blazing hot, including the 'bad' AND the 'ugly' ones! But who wants to see photos of those that don't make the 'good' looking list?

This one has got to be by far the hottest in the universe that I know: Sunny.
Hehehe!

Un# - believable! I still have to learn how to post an image directly to my post without this annoying 'external link'!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok I'll get the party started then

Wentworth Miller, of Prison Break fame, is the only man who could have me leave my husband in half a heartbeat...

hehe I kid
he is the finest of fine though mm mmmmm

Lamman Rucker, made the movie 'Why did I get married" worth watching - and remembering...

and Jonathon Rhys Meyers makes anything watchable IMO hehe ...

[edit on 5-1-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

just kidding

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What is with all the warns? Can we not engage in an intelligent conversation about hot guys?

Enough of this horseplay! Lets get to the hot guys!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
for jen

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
(Mod edit- if you have an issue with staff then use the complaints feature in "member center* A hot guy thread is really not the place to do so, Feel free to contact me Via u2u if you would like to be direct)

[edit on 25-1-2008 by asala]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
My boyfriend Scott is the hottest guy in the most blazing hot guy in the universe! At least in MY universe! :-P

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
THE hottest guy,.... Is now gone.... Heath baby Ledger.
I will never get over him, He was my favourite, now he's gone. Sorry about the downer all, but i always thought that one day we would meet and fall madly in love. nuts.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Ok here is mine !

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Asala, he's nice, but who is he?. Im not really up to date on country musicians, Is he Nicoles husband? nuts

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There you go ladies

top topics

<<   2 >>

join