It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNAIRED Ron Paul video on Larry King Live (Jan 3 -08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

UNAIRED Ron Paul video on Larry King Live (Jan 3 -08)

youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i have no idea why they didnt air it. i think everyone should see this.

youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It must atleast have been streamed on the CNN website in order to be tubed, right?

Maybe the clip is being postponed till after Iowa? Anyways, it's freightening if it's true.
This man is the most sane republican I've ever heard talking. I think it goes to show that it could only be healthy for America to move towards a government with several parties. There's no such thing anymore as black and white.

Keeping my fingers crossed for mr. Paul in case the demos doesn't do well...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

larry king live is supposed to be live though. i dont think they wanted people to see this before the iowa caucuss. this is big if that is the case

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
He really is the only candidate that I have seen in my short life that has a clear idea of what is needed in this country. While he is regarde as "isolationist," I find it hard to argue against him on foriegn affairs. We are too proud and egotistical to consider the fact that we may have instigated the terrorist threat that we face. This interview just reiterates my belief that he has a better understanding of the world and this country than any other candidate up for the vote.

top topics

join