It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World destruction...look at this!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
wow i was on the rsoe edis emergency disaster site last night and it looked calm and peacefull in most of the parts, but i went and looked at it today and it just shot up with earthquakes and new pandemics everywhere...!!!

its crazy look:

visz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Maybe it's like this a lot and you just haven't seen it much? OR we are getting teh pwned!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I love that site and also have concerns in the last 36 hours about the turn of events. I have noted that when the volcanoes erupt, there seems to be a corrilation with serious oceanic storms as well. I have tried to discuss this issue here before but seems everyone wanted me to do all the work providing all the info for them to debunk and challenge and at that time I just had too much on my plate to take them on a tour of my research or more like intuit adventures. Keep an eye on the asian storms they could become very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is that site really legit?

Why wouldn't the news be reporting that Mt St Helens is currently erupting (orange level). I just called a friend in Oregon and he had no idea its erupting (he experienced the previous one). And no news is reporting this????

Im confused with this site. LOL

As far as the earthquakes in AK. That is VERY normal. I experience them all the time

Mt. St. Helens United States 46.2,-122.18 (Google Maps) Orange

ORANGE = Volcano is in eruption or eruption may occur at any time.
OR Alert Level 2
Alert Level 3 = Significant local eruption in progress. Alert Level 4 = Hazardous local eruption in progress.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I am concerned with the amount of biological hazards!!!

Prolly should put this over in Predictions and Prophecies... it would get more attention over there!

I am starting to believe that while everyone is thinking about it referring to the Bible or other sources they don't actually pay attention to the reality of now.

ho hum, never mind. Anyway, thanks for the link. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have tried to discuss this issue here before but seems everyone wanted me to do all the work providing all the info for them to debunk and challenge

Yes, only interested in debunking and challenging...

Seems to be quite a frustrating trend but don't lose heart, there are some people who are interested in discussing topics!

cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I follow this site on a daily basis, and I have to say that it is an average, to below average day for disasters. The earthquakes that are black and white, are tiny little fellows. When you see lots of red and white earthquakes, that is when it's bad.

There are usually 20-40 volcanoes erupting at any one time on this planet.

No need for panic yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ATSguy, I would like for you to take a look at this interesting piece about the easternpacific underseas volcanoes... Hope you like.

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
whoa!!!!! that may be one of the BEST sites ever for knowing whats REALLY going on..thank you all!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Whats up with the short time events, what are theses?

01/05/2008 - 19:34:22 Biological Hazard BH-20080105-14794-PRT Portugal Lisboa Mafra

01/05/2008 - 19:12:09 Nuclear Event NC-20080105-14792-USA USA State of Alabama Unknown

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Is that site really legit?

It seems accurate for Brazil. We don't have volcanos and earthquakes are uncommon and pretty weak. About the epidemic hazard, a while ago a person died possibly due to yellow fever. I don't know if I'd label it as an epidemy, but the government is already vaccinating everybody in the region just in case.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

If once you click on the links main page, go to event description and there you will see the most amazing news in America right now. I urge you too take a look.

God help us all if this is "the Big One"

I suggest that all Americans and Canadians have a very good supply, have it now.

Stay out of poulated areas, avoid touching objects such as ATM's, public door handles or shopping carts, avoid people that can spew germs at an alarming rate, through sneezing, coughing, and other bodily excretions.

Above all, if it 'hits' your area, for goodness sakes just stay in!

Be sure to check the Government links to thier plans in the event of catastrophic flu Pandemic.

Blessings and peace.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

God help us all if this is "the Big One"

I suggest that all Americans and Canadians have a very good supply, have it now.

Stay out of poulated areas, avoid touching objects such as ATM's, public door handles or shopping carts, avoid people that can spew germs at an alarming rate, through sneezing, coughing, and other bodily excretions.

Above all, if it 'hits' your area, for goodness sakes just stay in!

I dont get it, is this for real or are you joking?

I sure hope its not. Your scaring me.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Of course. They've got to silence anyone who dares pierce their nice comfortable views of the world at any cost. To not do so would be admitting the world is going screwy at a fast rate.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

ATSguy, I would like for you to take a look at this interesting piece about the easternpacific underseas volcanoes... Hope you like.

dsc.discovery.com...

thats crazy, you know i am thinking that this may be the cause of tsunamis to come in the future...then again i hear the whole place is gonna go to hell...lol

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is crazy, i have been monitering that site for a couple of months and it has been steady, but since these past few days everything everything has picked up...i mean europe is insane!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Me thinks history doth prove that.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The nuclear event in Alabama is fine, here's what happened

This is a event happened on 01.01.2008: The Unit 3 reactor at the Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant near Athens had an unplanned automatic shutdown on New Year's Eve and the plant remained offline Friday. The shutdown, or scram, occurred around 9:40 p.m., when the main turbine generator had a signal failure, disconnecting the generator from the power grid and forcing the shutdown, said John Moulton, a TVA spokesman. TVA said Friday it still had not determined the reason for the signal failure and was continuing to work on the problem. Moulton said the unit would not restart until the cause was identified. The turbines are powered by steam generated by the heat from the nuclear reactor, but the problem was not directly related to the reactor, said Ken Clark, an Atlanta-based spokesman for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Clark said the Unit 3 shutdown did not stem from the kinds of problems that have hampered the Unit 1 reactor at Browns Ferry. Unit 1 has experienced five unplanned shutdowns since it was returned to service in May 2007, after being offline for 22 years. NRC officials conducted an enhanced inspection late last year of Unit 1 following its last shutdown. The inspection report is expected to be released in late January or early February, Clark said.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleoWhy wouldn't the news be reporting that Mt St Helens is currently erupting (orange level). I just called a friend in Oregon and he had no idea its erupting (he experienced the previous one). And no news is reporting this????

MSH has been in a constant state of eruption since sept. 2004, it's just not
not newsworty anymore

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Freaky Animal is correct. It is in a constant state of eruption. It has been *re-growing (if you want to call it that) at a rate of about 4-5 feet per day.

www.foxnews.com...

and growing 4 feet to 5 feet a day, though it occasionally loses height from rockfalls off its tip, said Dan Dzurisin, a geologist at the U.S. Geological Survey.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Karlhungis]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join