It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Paulson is Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Henry Paulson is Dead

www.worldreports.org

UPDATE, 5.00PM 2ND JANUARY 2008:
Henry M. Paulson, the Secretary of the United States Treasury, died today from gunshot wounds suffered as described in this report. The State Department have confirmed this to sources in touch with this service. We do not know, and it may never be known, whether Paulson was shot dead 'in the course of duty' given that he had continually committed gross treason in time of war and had repeatedly (we are informed) been warned of the consequences if he did not cease and desist.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well. This is a hot potato. I'm pretty sure no other news outlet will report this story. At least, not in this light.
This death is related to the ongoing 'Wantagate' 27.5 trillion dollar caper, according to the source.

"Worldreports.org" is a "questionable" news source. Not half as questionable as Fox News, in my opinion.

www.worldreports.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on this for the last couple of days since the story first hit the Blogosphere.
As yet there has been no confirmation or denial of the status of Mr. Paulson. I guess a simple sighting would put this rumour to bed once and for all.
Does anyone know if he has been seen or spoken to since this story first broke?
I'd have thought in light of such a story / rumour, Mr. Paulson would have been keen to be seen alive and well.

Time will tell I guess. Let's all keep a look out over the next few days.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Im guessing the Editor of Worldreports.org Christopher Story or Christ Story is just peddling garbage fiction to maintain subscribers to what ever he is selling.

Nice play on words with the name too Chris but I think your strike rate on breaking news is pretty shocking.....like millions written 0 correct.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I sincerely doubt this story.

In any event, "Paulson to Deliver Speech on Capital Markets and Economy" on Monday.

That should settle it.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I SERIOUSLY doubt that a major news story as this wouldn't be hitting any legitimate news agency.

Yeah right, they just happened to get the first inside scoup before it hits the morning news!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
but, you all seem to be missing the BIG POINT.
nothing(major) on worldreports has been DISPROVEN! and, their "mythos" is consistent with this. christopher story's stories are highly detailed, and chock full of alleged facts. it should be easy to disprove them.
i think wantgate has a high probability of being true. and, i think, if you read between the lines, you'll see that chris story has no 'moral misgivings' about the way the world turns. he gets indignant about playas who forgot the rules to the shadow game, not playas who are following the 'code'. and make no mistake, ALL of these playas are corrupt top-feeders.
we can also see real financial events coinciding with wantagate developments.

anyway, as others have said, 'time will tell'.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
oh, yeah. and the other thing.

would this guy who supposedly only want(a)s to 'sell magazines' bring his personal gravy train to a screeching halt for a bit of obscure sensationalism?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What a bunch of cowards... what ever happened to the good old gun fight. You have beef with someone you challenge them to a duel, someones gotta go!

My personal favorite Secretary of the Treasury was the first and last, Sir, Alexander Hamilton. He took his blows and he never apologized for something he didn't recall doing. He was shot in the stomach.

I wanna see Cheney and Putin duel it out. Im betting my life savings on Putin.

Seriously though, these people are no longer held accountable for their actions, they get investigated through due process, and by the time something ever happens, the damage inflicted by that person is beyond repairable.

People in office these days, are lowly cowards, with no heart and the balls of a squirrel. How many of our current top officials ever fought for this country? How many of them ever put on a uniform? Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld and all these other punks are nothing but war dodgers, and worst of all, now their warmongerers, committing the highest act of treason..... Putting American Lives at RISK!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
hmm, not good eh! the you know what is really starting to hit the Fan now...

Just so you all know, i have just uploaded the latest Audio Transcripted Mp3 file for anyone who uses them for listening Mobile...

Global Economic Crisis - Podcasted Audio Transcripts in Mp3 Format here

I have very little sympathy for those who abuse their positions of power, But my best wishes are definately with his family right now. And of-course we still havent gotten to the root of the problem yet, the all seeing eye.

All in good time eh?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This kind of looks like it could be a Hoax. Below I have posted a link to a CNBC.com article posted on 03/01/08 11:10 ET, that states that Pres. Bush will be meeting Ben Bernake and Henry Paulson on Friday (possibly the 4th Jan 2007).

www.cnbc.com...

Please check the link and make your own mind up.

To debunk my own posting, please check out the original Reuters article the CNBC article is based on and it does not mention the meeting on Friday. Kind of interesting?

www.reuters.com...

Please check the links and make your own mind up.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by djaybeetoo]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There is absolutely no proof that this man in a high position is dead. The title of the thread should be edited to read "Rumored death of..."

[edit on 3-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

January 01, 2008
BOGUS STORY ALERT - Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson Shot
This story is being fed out all over the net, and is starting to show up on some major websites.
HOWEVER, as of this moment there is no confirmation of this story and all the mentions of this story track back to the same single uncorroborated source. - M. R.

I found this when I was trying to find any mention of this alleged event.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No proof I have to agree, but if you have been following this like I have, there is a definate sign of desperation in terms of accountability creeping through, but aswell as in the News Media. You just have to pay very close attention...

And leaving the WorldReports saga to one side, there are other issues creeping over the horizon now (all very vague again i have to admit) but they are now having the same accountability problem...

I think 2008 is going to be a big year for USA and UK politically! Theres just too much bad news to bury now. But hey you are right, theres no proof, so we wait?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
There is absolutely no proof that this man in a high position is dead. The title of the thread should be edited to read "Rumored death of..."

[edit on 3-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

Or Else---- a 'rumored' Assassination, fills the bill
...a mere 'death' (after a gunshot) has ambiguity
whereas an assassination (like B. Bhutto) is a legit event.

this is so Fuzzy...................i elect to Ignore !

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I guess they better get the body double ready...

January 2, 2008
HP-754

Treasury Secretary Paulson to Deliver Speech on Capital Markets and Economy

Washington, DC -- Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr. will deliver a speech on Monday in New York City at an event hosted by the New York Society of Security Analysts. He will discuss the recent developments in the capital markets and their impact on the economy.

What: Speech on Capital Markets and the Economy
When: 2:00 p.m. (EST) Monday, January 7
Where: New York City - Location TBA
Note: Media interested in attending should RSVP to [email protected].
Further details will be announced later in the week.

www.ustreas.gov...

[edit on 3/1/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Henry Paulson is right now appearing on Fox News with President Bush and VP Cheney.

"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - Mark Twain

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That website is terrible. How can anyone who isn't insane use that website as their real source of reliable information, but please don't take my word for it. Just open up the OPs link and read down that page. See if you can read all the way to the bottom or if your head will explode first.

www.worldreports.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
well.
when pope john paul II came to toronto, it was DEFINITELY a body double. he was relatively healthy and spry, while the real pope, seen on tele before and after the toronto visit, was extremely listless, ....nearly dead.

saddam has numerous body doubles.

body doubles are standard practice, these days.

believe it, or not.

i'm not saying the real paulson is definitely dead, because of this story. i'm just saying it is WRONG to ridicule the idea of body doubles.

don't forget fatty bin laden while we're at it.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That's what I thought. If its true, they'll just send in the clone. If its not, then its just business as usual.

Catch-22.

I do think there is some truth to the Wanta story. The trouble is, with that amount of money involved, there will end up being a major conflict over it, one way or the other, sooner or later. My guess is sooner. Hold on to your hats, folks. 2008 is fixing to be a wild ride, and just the beginning of tribulation, at that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join