It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Choir of Aliens/Light Beings Photographed on a Rooftop!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've been doing research on what some contactee's and experiencer's call "BEINGS OF LIGHT" (many see these beings as well as Grays etc..)--and this morning, as luck would have it, while looking through Googles Images on that topic, I stumbled on a photograph that I'm sure many of you here will find "extraordinary".

The title of this article on this photograph is "Alien Choir" Photographed. And when I stumbled on this information, I thought to myself, "Well, what a coincidence it is that I should find a photograph entitled "Alien Choir" on the day before Christmas! So that's why I'm sharing this information here on this board today!

Here's information about the photograph which has been scientifically analyzed by experts.

This photograph shows a group of six aliens standing on a garage roof in Alabama. The aliens are facing in one direction towards a hovering ball of light, from which another alien appears to be descending. This September 29, 2000 photograph was taken after the witness saw a movement and heard a sound like "humming electric lines." Having seen and heard UFOs before, the witness knew to take a picture.

Here's a close-up of those 'aliens' on that roof top.

Source: www.abduct.com...
Additional information and Analysis on the photo: www.abduct.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This is a close-up of the alien energy field. Note what could be an alien entering our planet or dimension stepping down from the glowing ball and moving to the right towards the "alien choir."

www.abduct.com...

Here's a link to the FAQ page on the camera specifications and the analysis results conducted on this photograph:

www.abduct.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This picture is way too blurry to determine what, if anything, is really going on here. It's not proof for or against aliens. It's just another blurry picture in a field drowning in blurry pictures.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Alien Choir Photograph reminds me of that 'Blue' thing that was seen at a gas station a few months ago in Parma, Ohio.
Here's information on that.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
This picture is way too blurry to determine what, if anything, is really going on here. It's not proof for or against aliens. It's just another blurry picture in a field drowning in blurry pictures.

This photograph was taken by a digital camera and those types of cam's sometimes capture MORE than regular 35 mm film camera's where they are capable of recording those 'energy' fields around not only those beings of light/aliens... but also things like electrical power lines.

Also, the person who took this photo said:
"I could see movement in that direction, so I shoot [took a picture] as I always do. The only noise I heard was a humming like the power lines or what sounds like a huge generator running in the background..."

This indicates that that whole area was infused with electromagnetic energy which in itself can result in a blurrier photographic image. We can clearly see results like this in MANY photographs of authentic UFOs... so it's no different here either... it's the same thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
This indicates that that whole area was infused with electromagnetic energy which in itself can result in a blurrier photographic image....

Actually, it doesn't indicate anything. All we have is a blurry photo, and a story attached to it.

I am not saying that the person taking the photo is a liar. Rather, I am saying it is unverifiable. There is not enough evidence for or against. For instance, to me the picture looks just like a nativity scene on a rooftop. But I have no way of verifying that, the picture is not proof for or against it being a roof-top nativity scene.

Further debate on this is less-than-moot. It will not further the debate on UFOs and aliens, nor get us any closer to the truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow! That's interesting. I really don't know what to make of this apart from it's weird. Is the thing to the left of the choir an orb?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The veil between the physical and spiritual is beginning to thin. As this continues to happen, such things will become more and more common.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Looks like a blurry Nativity scene on top a garage roof in Alabama and other Christmas lights. No aliens there

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

For instance, to me the picture looks just like a nativity scene on a rooftop. But I have no way of verifying that, the picture is not proof for or against it being a roof-top nativity scene.

That photograph was taken in the month of September. It's not a nativity scene.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Looks like a blurry Nativity scene on top a garage roof in Alabama and other Christmas lights. No aliens there

Same goes here... that photograph was taken in the month of September back a few years ago. It's not a nativity scene.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The sensors used in digital cameras can see also infra-red light, but most makers use a filter to block infra-red light.

The sensors are not affected by other type of "energy fields", except those that would affect the whole electronic system and would prevent the camera from capturing the image.

What I find strange is that the "control photo" does not align with the "aliens" photo. That could be because the photo was not taken from the same place, but in that case that can not be used as a "control photo" and it is only making things more difficult to understand.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

That photograph was taken in the month of September. It's not a nativity scene.

According to the story. But we have no way of verifying that.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am always confused by over riding emotions when I read on here that someone is "researching" such and such a thing. Typing "Teh grays thecnoligy" into Google, isn't research.

I mean, maybe you can show me your notes and prove me wrong, if not, please don't pretend that this is anything more important than an entertaining hobby.

That said, I can't see why this picture (and I remember this very picture when it was first released) should be labelled anything out of the ordinary. Occums razor surely tells us that there are a million and one explanations before we come to the conclusion that it must be a group of aliens, all illuminuous, humming, on top of a house, in a busy neighbourhood.

Well, if you have no relationship with Occums razor, I would like to think you still have a relationship with logic.

EDIT: Interestingly, the film is a double exposure or more likely, long exposure.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by triplesod]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The veil between the physical and spiritual is beginning to thin. As this continues to happen, such things will become more and more common.

This seems to be the case... I agree with you.

What does this mean? EME's manifesting as dimensional bleed-throughs.

I wonder what's coming up next? If it keeps up at the current pace, then we won't have too long to wait for the next Rosatta Stone-like event that's going to be a big wake-up call for all of those who are in 'denial' of those relealities that are making themselves known to many of us now.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

According to the story. But we have no way of verifying that.

So, one is supposed to buy into the theory that it was taken at some other time???
Nothing like a skeptic,I'm here to tell ya.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
To help verify the claim I have seen both outside my window a few years ago, both one of the blue hue and green.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This photograph was taken by a digital camera and those types of cam's sometimes capture MORE than regular 35 mm film camera's where they are capable of recording those 'energy' fields around not only those beings of light/aliens... but also things like electrical power lines.

I am sure thsi wasn't taken with a digital camera. I would bet my house on it.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The sensors used in digital cameras can see also infra-red light, but most makers use a filter to block infra-red light.

The sensors are not affected by other type of "energy fields", except those that would affect the whole electronic system and would prevent the camera from capturing the image.

What I find strange is that the "control photo" does not align with the "aliens" photo. That could be because the photo was not taken from the same place, but in that case that can not be used as a "control photo" and it is only making things more difficult to understand.

Armap.. There's only one photograph ... Those other ones are close-ups from that one Alien Choir photo... they are from the same photograph. They are blow ups of those green beings... You know that right? Maybe I'm confused by what you are saying here.

Read over that FAQ link on this photograph.. a lot information on this photograph on that page.

By the way, Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

So, one is supposed to buy into the theory that it was taken at some other time???
Nothing like a skeptic,I'm here to tell ya.

Apparently, you have chosen to ignore all my other posts on this topic. You're not supposed to buy that it's a naitivity scene, that it was taken at some other time, or anything else. I am not asking that or even claiming that, because it cannot be verified...just like everything else about this. It's just a blurry photo with a story attached, no way of verifying anything about it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join