It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremcist Group is really Israeli PsyOp.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, so... here it is. What I've suspected all along.

Every time the Israeli lobbyists in the United States demand more money or more special legal protections, they wave about these so-called "Neo-nazi" or "White Supremacist" groups like Stormfront and the American Nazi Party. AIPAC, ADL, JDL, and their ilk raise tons of money by waving these boogie-men around as a real imminent threat and danger!

Source: BUSTED! SO-CALLED WHITE SUPREMICIST GROUP EXPOSED AS ISRAELI PROPAGANDA OPERATION!

As we've all known, it is not only the Elitist scum that stand to lose from from a Ron Paul Presidential victory, but the Israeli's as well. Especially those will blood already dripping from their zionist hands. So, in putting the pieces together, we can clearly see how these different groups, from AIPAC, to the CFR, the Bilderbergers, the Tri-lats etc... work together to achieve their common goals. This is simply amazing.
Either these people are becoming very sloppy when it comes to hiding these types of Ops or we are getting better at recognizing and uncovering them.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How does that story prove that the white supremacist group is an Israeli propaganda operation?? I didn't see anything linking the two together that proved it is an operation by Israel.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

Considering the source, I don't know if you'll find any merit, but it explains it a little better than the given article.

White pride donation founder linked to Israel.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Thanks for the link. So from what I can tell there is no solid proof linking the white supremacist group as a propaganda operation by Israeli's other than the icon of a program on his desktop linked to pro-Israeli groups.

It makes more sense that since he is a white supremacist he might not like Jews so he uses the program to get alerts as to what the Jewish community is doing. This is probably his version of "gathering intelligence" on the Jewish folk and then trying to use it to his advantage for his own propaganda.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Your on to them now buddy. I think Obama is tied into this some how.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hahaha what a gas! This is even funnier than the Jews for Jesus crowd. Do you guys even proofread your own material and asses logical fallacies or at least apply some kind of differential analysis involving likelihood, etc? yeesh!

new topics

top topics

join