It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Evil one the oil companies want Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To the original poster, why would you join ATS, post several times on unrelated subjects, and then save your bombshell until now?

Seems a bit fishy... looking for attention?

This has hoax all over it. Classic hoax sign:

-Has incredible proof, but will not share a thing.

The best thing you could do now is produce some "evidence" of your past deals. Who did you try sell this information to? Surely information was produced on paper or email? Care to show anything?

Classic hoax sign:

-Feels they do not have to produce evidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Also releasing this to public domain with your name on it guarantees the fame and fortune as well if you release the tech AS IS and any modifications would require anyone to come to you for a fee.

You could 1 - see you invention with your name on it driving around and saving the planet and
2: be approached for pay to improve or help improve the invention per contract.
3: be known ans THE MAN the planet needed at the time when most needed.

b

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Just thought you might like to hear about a real life conspiracy that I am unfortunately very aware of.

Hello Illum.

Slightly OT or certainly tangential to your post.

Conspiracy? or is it economic responsibility?

I don't for one moment doubt that we can build more fuel efficient cars or that technology is kept off the market. But every time this sort of issue is brought up it always considers the automotive industry in isolation.

The cost of the pumping oil out the ground, the pipelines, the refineries and storage, are spread over all the industries that use it.

If we were to take away the need for gasoline , which is roughly 50% of a typical crude oil Barrel, then the effective cost of the other constituents rises. The economies of scale would change drastically. Plastics, air fuel, and feedstock for the medical industry would all leap up in price. Drastically so in some cases.

And this is just the base cost. Shipping and air transport costs would jump etc.

Our use of the gasoline car engine has effectively indirectly propped up a lot of the other industries that use oil.

You're car would likely destroy health care in a lot of poorer countries (and a few industrialised ones), if introduced overnight. An awful lot of 3rd world charities would go out of business.

Car engines aren't the problem. It's easy to get rid of gasoline as you know - I assume you're being truthful - it's the other uses we put oil to that are the tricky part.

We need time to advance our synthetic technology, and find alternate sources for other oil product based industries. Let's face it. regardless of what we run cars off - the energy industry will always be trying to make a profit off us.

We need to change gradually, otherwise we risk trashing the world economy, and indirectly killing 10's of millions of people. I'd suspect any drastic alternative or improvement in terms of the gasoline engine efficiency, will continue to be sat on and introduced as needed.

Interesting link if you haven't come across it before. Lot's of reports , that are worth a read if you are interested in this sort of thing.

Oil reports

Regards,

Tim.

PS - apologies if this sort of thing has been posted elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have an invisible car for sale that requires no fuel whatsoever plus it seats 8. You want proof - well I'd post a picture buy you can't see it, so you just have to take my word for it. I'm not looking to get any money out of it, but 250k would be nice. The big 3 have tried to buy out my idea, but they won't meet my conditions. Sigh - whoever thought trying to sell an invisible car that doesn't require fuel and seats 8 would be such a tough sale. Oh I also will throw in a free invisible robe too!

jkt

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by Illuminis

Either you're trying to hoax us, or you're missing the point.

Release the technology to the masses with your name on the patent and that should end the kind of manipulation going on with our energies and give you all the respect and admiration in the world.

If you ask me this stinks of a hoax .. its been a while since we had one on ATS but I think this fellow here may be the next one banned for hoaxing.

He claims he developed an electric car...

Which is not new technology at all, and several inventors already hold patents, as do motor companies and oil companies.

Honda is making available to the public very soon a Hydrogen Hybrid car, followed by BMW who within the next decade is expected to finish closed beta testing of its Hydrogen car and release it to the public.

A lot of the issues araising around Hydrogen cars is 1. There is no Hydrogen fuel provider on a massive scale to the next missing aspect which is 2. No fuel stations, and even if there where fuel statation, to put water in a car when many areas around the US (Desert regions, the south east US, California, and many others) are in severe droughts, extended droughts, or under tight water restrictions because of over use by PEOPLE.. now if every car used water like we use oil .....

Where is the water going to come from?

The next problem and perhaps the biggest of all.. is the out put of the engine on a Hydrogen car is Water. What happens if, in LA, millions upon millions of cars, gridlocked everyday going into and from work, a city that produces some of the worst smog in the world.. now put out WATER?

Humidity..

Which would directly effect the weather ...

Which would change landscape, kill of species, alter the climate..

There has been little testing to show exactly what would happen, if anything at all, but either way the companies have it right.. the money it would cost to build and sell a Hydrogen car will keep 90% of buyers away.. the fact they have no where to fill them up at.. keeps the other 9% away, there will always be someone to buy one as a toy, but not currently marketable for a profit. Something many Car companies don't even see nowadays.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
americans would never accept this technology cos they are addicted to petrol! lol

That gave me an idea! If this is not a hoax (a little birdie told me otherwise), OP should talk to the Chinese or the Indian auto makers. India has done some work in alternative fuel automobiles, I am sure they will give it a go!

So whatcha say maan!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I agree, nobody will be interested in this technology until the oil runs out. As strange as that is, it's just how we humans work, we would rather just face a problem at the last possible minute.

Status quo is: cars run on oil right? No need to have a rethink on that for a while, lets wait until the spiralling world economic crisis heads in the down direction for a few more years, and wait til the price of food has gone high enough to put most people below the poverty line.

Release the technology to the masses with your name on the patent and that should end the kind of manipulation going on with our energies and give you all the respect and admiration in the world.

As a watcher of the media, I already know the reaction most organizations would have to this. Some of the tech tv shows would run articles on this, but I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen prototype car articles in the news, it's just a kinda boring story now. Even if the car would run on thin air I doubt many of the major news corps could muster the enthusiasm to run a story on it.

When we all first saw the article about the car which could run forever without gas, we were like wow, right? we were like, in a few years all cars are gonna be like that, cool! right? It's so unfortunate that ideas like these which really will change the world, fire our imaginations for five minutes and then skulk unnoticed into a corner until they are needed. And yet so many trite and pointless ideas are given far too much attention by society, far too much in comparison to their worth of advancing the human race.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by unnamedninja]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Am very busy today and will respond this evening or tomorrow as I get time.

There is a whole lot more than what was revealed here to be considered and explained. I can see from some of the responses there are a large percentage of high school and college kids that 'know it all' There are some serious persons as well and I would hope to qualify and obtain that contact information in private.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If this is true. (edited to be nicer) You should release this to the world . Flat out

OPEN SOURCE FTW!!!!

Seriously, I hope your wrong and just need attention. Cause i for one could make myself RICH just off donations and and sponsors for my websites related to such a project :/

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Mindless]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In 1974 when I bought my Toyota Corona from a car expo in Toronto, there was a beautiful fully functional electric car on display as a prototype... pretty sure it was FORD

Then in the nineties there was a show on TV with an interview from a Ford big wig showing plans for a new electric car... Damn@ It was the same one I saw in 1974... but in the interview he says we will never see it on the market..

Trying to find stuff on this but no luck so far...

But here is a PBS history of the electric cars...
www.pbs.org...

Funny no mention of Tesla... hmmm

But it does have THIS...

1997 - 2000
A few thousand all-electric cars (such as Honda's EV Plus, G.M.'s EV1, Ford's Ranger pickup EV, Nissan's Altra EV, Chevy's S-10 EV, and Toyota's RAV4 EV) are produced by big car manufacturers, but most of them are available for lease only. All of the major automakers' advanced all-electric production programs will be discontinued by the early 2000s.

G.M. announces that it will not renew leases on its EV1 cars saying it can no longer supply parts to repair the vehicles and that it plans to reclaim the cars by the end of 2004.

On February 16, electric vehicle enthusiasts begin a "Don't Crush" vigil to stop G.M. from demolishing 78 impounded EV1s in Burbank, California. The vigil ends twenty-eight days later when G.M. removes the cars from the facility. In the film "Who Killed the Electric Car" G.M. spokesman Dave Barthmuss states that the EV1s are to be recycled, not just crushed.

Who killed the Electric Car?
www.pbs.org...

There was also this one from SABB

Also..
1974 Fiat Electric Car

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So, did you come to a public conspiracy theory website to discuss your invention and the alleged suppression thereof, or to search for venture capital? I'm confused, I thought you said money wasn't your main motivation, yet, you seem to only be willing to discuss this with people waving bags of cash?

How does your invention differ from regenerative braking?

Open source doesn't have to mean giving it away for free/losing control. That is, of course, if you do have something. . .

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Also releasing this to public domain with your name on it guarantees the fame and fortune as well if you release the tech AS IS and any modifications would require anyone to come to you for a fee.

I agree and will offer space at Pegasus to host all the documentation.. then you will have both ATS and an "Alternate Energy" site to prove to the world its your idea...

As has been said many would pay for this in other countries and I am sure there are plenty in the US that would fund something like this privately, despite the oil thugs

The best protection is spreading the word...

On the other hand if this is a hoax... I have those oil thugs phone numbers

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sty
americans would never accept this technology cos they are addicted to petrol! lol

We have horns growing out of our heads and we eat children on Holidays cooked with an apple in their mouths
Never been here have you?

I'd buy one in the next 30 minutes if it existed.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
6 to 9 thousand????
i'll give you $20,000.00 for one..

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

we dont get something for nothing.there is no way a moving car can recharge its batteries anymore than just coasting along from start to end of coast even if it only had wheels and gravity.unless as someone else pointed out --you had a sail on it--its going nowhere past its first coast down hill thanks to gravity.batteries will discharge on a trip--you need a fuel driven or nuclear powered generator of some sort or sunlight cells to charge up those batteries.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I fail to see why you don't parade a working prototype all over the Internet by building a website that showcases your electric car, posting multiple YouTube videos of its abilities and promoting it all rather easily through this website and other social bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, etc.

This would cost less than $500, and would easily ensure the successful promulgation of your vehicle out into the open market by raising public awareness.

There are many other actual hoaxers using these marketing techniques and getting much more traction out of their scams than you are with your supposedly legitimate electric car.

I don't think you will get very far just by pressuring major automakers for a cut of their profits, making a vague post on this forum and then calling your detractors high school kids.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Actually there's technology that uses perpetual motion or friction from brakes or other components to constantly recharge the battery of an electric car. No nuclear reactors or UFO technology needed. Just boring old earthly physics.

Pretty wild, man.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

ya think? really? maybe you should ask the ghost of stan meyers about that and maybe read about the water powered car he built and demonstrated before his death by poison?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Definitely a hoax. Though, it does get you thinking about the current situation these creators of alternative energy vehicle are in. We have inventors of water, electric, and air powered vehicles, but they're either holding out for money or continually give their patents to those who they know will bury them permanently. This world is being torn by the greed of those men and women trying to do "good."

The next jump in social evolution is when people recognize that money doesn't reflect personal merit, and the things you do for the greater good shouldn't be paid to you with paper money, but people should reap the benefits of watching their inventions change the world in a positive way.

"Let good will come to those who give it."

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Electric car will almost certainly create exact same problems than one which runs with gasoline. There are several reasons for this, one main reason being the fact that fossil fuels are used when actually creating electricity. Not all electricity is created so, but pretty much most is.

So if you suddenly happen to create a car that is commercially viable, you also create IMMENSE increase in demand of electricity. This will drag prices up, up and up. Electricity becomes expensive, and prize of gasoline will go down a bit as demand lessens. So, you are then left with a world that wants electric cars that use electricity which, by the way does not exist.

It would certainly take at least twenty years to double the amount of electricity created each year, and during that time the economy of world would go haywire..

It is propably because social responsibility as a citizen of any country, that electric cars are not wanted. Electiricy to run them simply doesn't exist and creating more power plant, essentialyl doubling their number a short time, is impossible to any goverment in this world. It costs too much.

And what are you gonna do when most of that power is created by burning coal? Coal, oil and gas consumption will skyrocet because of your electric car. It will happen, you'll see.

It is simple math. We do not have a fusion reactor to create that electricity - yet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join