It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get a job in Area 51?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If you have to ask - you are already disqualified.

'They' do the asking. But only IF you've got a skill or specialized experience they need. The rest is pure luck - right place - right time - right connections.

Good luck. You'll need it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I would recommend becoming a mechanical engineer, Learn to design combat aircraft, and maybe, just MAYBE, you'll be good enough to go in and find out there's nothing there.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Join the Air Force.

Seriously.

That won't GUARANTEE you a job there, but you could apply for Dulce. You'll need some good tech skills (or to be part of the military police) and will need to score very high on your ASFAB to be sure you get the posts you want.

Once in, you'll have to have a top-notch record in your area, and be able to get security clearances.

Then you can request Dulce. I'm not sure how much of a turnover there is out there, but you can look and see what's out there.

Civilian workers are also used and they have a job posting somewhere. However, they're carefully screened as well and you do need a good education.

Gingrich mixed with a bat and something would probably scar me for a lifetime, or clones of all of our goofy politicians down there in vats and being used for parts for advanced extraterrestrials. I could see romney or ron paul down there with strange reptile or rodent organs.
edit on 19-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kigga

1- Become best of the best grade wise
2- Have a in side connection, as well as having good grades and graduated from a top notch university with top honors in the correct fields "they" are looking for.
3-Being a member of the Bush family or a close friend.

Then you must be willing to sell your soul.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kigga
How do you get a job in area 51.?
When i get in to collge i plan to studdy astronomy and physic--Astrophysics and mayb sumethin else would this get me in to area 51?

The best and fastest way would be to go there in person, drive as fast as you can stopping for nobody and once you reach a main building in the complex run out with your resume in hand while dodging bullets and/or some alien made photon disintigrator beam weapons. You expect anyone to take this post seriously? Its not like sending your resume to a base that doesn't exist is gonna get you a job their. To get a job there I think you might need to be at the top of your field maybe graduate from MIT with a double masters in somthing that pertains to the type of work done there then you might be considered for a job there, but I'm sure they would contact you and not the other way around. And since you have an interest in what goes on there then that already excludes you from ever working there so maybe apply at the little "Al e In" restaraunt that is in the same town cuz that will be as close as you get.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Id say by saying that on this board you just blew any chance,unless you are a very exceptional genius at something that is applicable.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It also helps to be single, no family. This allows an employee to work extended contracts without having to leave the base.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
It also helps to be single, no family. This allows an employee to work extended contracts without having to leave the base.

Then it's excellent for me, then Im not native to that country.

Plus stop mentioning Area 51, you all failed to understand that this place is so popular that there is no way they would keep anything there anymore. Try Dugway, Dulce. Dulce has a chance since people forget it although some is also known about it, so some of its secrecy has been revealed. But since it's not even found you should be asking about other bases, A51 is too popular and there is nothing interesting there.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Submit to a job via the JT3 website or EG&G site which is now URS Corp.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Go down the intelligence route. Once you have a security clearance and are deemed trustworthy your best bet is Lockheed and possibly on to EG&G!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Disagree, there would be no need to move anything! They can still hide every project, recent security increases have shown this

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Exactly the same as in the UK Porton Down research base I am guessing.

Either a job advert comes up in a scientific journal that asks for researcher/technicians in a certian field for a MOD job with the clause of a possibloe need to relocate. You go apply get a background check then a Interview like a normal job. (I went down this route but did not get the job)

Or

You do something of note and the Ministry of defence comes to you with a job offer.(Had a Lecturer that had this happen in the 70's)

So I am guessing its the same in the USA for your millitray R&D recruitmnet nothing particaly magical anyway.

edit on 13-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
O the other way I deffintly know is getting a job for BAE or Boeing ect Yeah you do alot work in there private labs and offices but if there some sensitive work or testing and you are known to be a good and loyal employee you can get sent to a Millitary Base especialy if you far up the R&D chain as you will be sent out to places for consultancy work.

Of course all your work even in the private sector is compartmentlised so even if you are sent to Groom lake ect Unless you are the lead designer for a weapons or plane ect you wont know whats going on anyway.

I know this from two freinds who have worked for BAE. One used to be always flying back and forth from the USA and UK. He never told me where he went as he was forbbidn too by contract. Though he was alowed to say it involved Laser technology.

At the end of the day you guys could get a job at one of these places and still be none the wiser of what goes on there due to how the departmnets are all seperated. And at the end of the day any job you get there will be like any other......well Unless you are head of a R&D team in blue skys research in which care you get a big budget and told "do stuff" in which case Groom lake coupled with the USA massive millitary research budget would be like willy wonkers choclate factory.
edit on 13-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sorry OP...I personally wouldn't want you there. Don't you know that you would be intensely investigated (as well as your family, teachers and friends) just to be considered for the level of clearance it takes to step foot on that "facility? Your GT scores need to be extremely high as well.

Take it from someone who's been there on a few occasions due to my MOS and clearance.

Loose lips sink ships.

You sealed your fate when you started this thread.
Nothing to see here.
edit on 13-4-2013 by AFewGoodWomen because: Buh-bye

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
Sorry OP...I personally wouldn't want you there. Don't you know that you would be intensely investigated (as well as your family, teachers and friends) just to be considered for the level of clearance it takes to step foot on that "facility? Your GT scores need to be extremely high as well.

Take it from someone who's been there on a few occasions due to my MOS and clearance.

Loose lips sink ships.

You sealed your fate when you started this thread.
Nothing to see here.
edit on 13-4-2013 by AFewGoodWomen because: Buh-bye

Should you too not even be posting on this thread then?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Nope...I had to wait until 2006 to speak about this. I am in the clear.
Freedom of Information Act and my clearance is over.

I'm good.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Same as the UK official secrets acts then.

Ironicaly the Private sector jobs I have had have had waaaay stricter terms!
Wouldnt deram of breaking them as unlike the Govermnet acts which mean just prison the Private sector would take everything from me and most likely go after my familiy

edit on 16-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Kigga

3-Being a member of the Bush family or a close friend.

Then you must be willing to sell your soul.

The good news. Bush He totally looks like a black ops employee, scraggly and really like a guy who could manage.
edit on 1-5-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Are you high?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePuppyTurtle

Especially given the billions and trillions of dollars going into black projects?

Person disgusted with the game.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join