It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I came across this video on youtube it looks real i want you guys here to check it out and say what you think

www.youtube.com...

this more than i can chew.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh, no. Not this one again. How many threads does this make? Well, I guess it hasn't popped up too recently. Kind of like hearing Led Zep's "Whole Lotta Love" on your Classic Rock station.

But I would still suggest you search for previous threads with the tags, "Soviet UFO footage," or "Secret KGB UFO Files," and so on.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shenkes

Well, I'm no expert but I think it's another 'alien autopsy' hoax. The reason I came to this conclusion is mainly down to operating protocol. eg; Surely, those present would be wearing protective gear to avoid contamination (from 'alien' to scientist or scientist to 'alien') and I'm pretty certain that the woman would have at the very least, had her hair tied back.

Sorry to be a kill-joy, but I don't think this is any more real than the Roswell autopsy. But thanks for posting it, I've not been here that long so have never seen the other threads that Nohup mentioned. Woody

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The footage is bogus.

If they were actual "surgeons" performing an operation into the body cavity of an "alien", wouldn't they be wearing protective masks?? They wear that when operating on humans...certainly they would have special measures for "aliens"...! The whole scene looked way too "casual"..!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ha ha ha..freaking hilarious!!

No doubt that it is fake to me. Ok, it is allegedly Russia but surely even there you do a post mortem with at least a face mask?

As fro the tweezers being used to remove parts....I would have thought that you would have cut the whole object down the middle, to gain access to that which was within...christ it looked like exploratory surgery!!!

Sticking some white coats on some dodgy actors don't make it authentic and surely as said, the token female would have her hair tied back...infact I would have thought all their heads would have some form of covering.

At first I thought they were carving up the Sunday roast

This was faker than a hookers orgasm...it made Ant and Decs film look good.....

new topics

top topics

join