It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found this random pic, didnt know where to put it, but what the hell is it =S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
yea, look at it

It's well scary

anyone know where its from or something?

thought it looked like the Elephant man (john merrick) at first but, arhg, it scared me too much

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, it looks cool, even if it doesnt look like anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
lol yea, just look at it for awhile, then close your eyes, scares me tbh hahaha
maybe its from a movie or summat?
dunno for sure like

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It looks like an old Arabian fellow with a beard and some kinda sheet around his body. Neat picture because of the quality though.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Weird.

Reminds me for some reason of a Residents album/multimedia thing (when multimedia was the HOT new BUZZWORD) entitled Freakshow.

Harry the head I think was the song.

Not saying that's what this pic is, just saying it reminds me of it.

Sorry, wish I could be more helpful....

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
dont worry about it =)
its just very weird lol

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It just appeared on your desktop out of the blue?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
it just pop'ed up in a window lol
thats why i found it freaky as hell

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XxXzombieXcoreXxX

So it just popped up? It didnt have any text or web links with it?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
yup, wouldnt even let me click the pic to copy and save it, had to take a screenshot of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The head looks like Ayatollah Khomeini, the late Iranian imam photoshopped into a pic.

Or Kenny Rogers, pre plastic surgery.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XxXzombieXcoreXxX

Weird, hard to say what it really is. Could be just a cut and paste job of something. What website were you looking at when it happened?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I was on my own myspace page
a pop up came up but i just closed it then that thing appeard, properly made me just lol

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Looks like someone threw a sheet over a statue and just left the head peeking out.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Text Teal

Hi all im a newby... how are you all

i just had to enter this topic to say that the pic of lawrance of arabia could be a pic of Osama bin laden? and maybe not but then when was the last time anybody saw him?
.....I came across your site after i watched a vid from this site about anti gravity. drives for upside down frying pans and dinner plates....lol..

but now on a serious note, ive read a lot on this forum about a base in antarctica that no-one seems to be able to locate.....good news ive found a vid in the tube, that shows on google earth its location but i dont know if its fact of fiction? you decide! here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

and to back it up try this link....it make interesting reading, mainly ww2 nazi stuff, secret weapon and upside down flying dinner plates...etc
makes for a good days worth of reading, no joke its a pretty big read and may answer a lot of questions e.g did anybody know that the 3 allied super powers of the time ( 1958 ) went to antarctica and dropped 3 atomic bombs on the nazi base in an act of emp paulse to knock out the defences prior to an invasion......read this and more in this link (the page you land on contains
all that ive spoken about) and remember every time that you see a link that says " click here "....in pink it'll lead you to yet another page full of more information....please enjoy i look forward to your replies:

greyfalcon.us...

ST Sir 86...

cj6

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The "face" looks familiar, like my uncle Festus!!!
Maybe it's just a random pic of some carnival freak. Those freakshows scare the hell out of me!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
it looks like a shot from the muppets christmas carol

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
The "face" looks familiar, like my uncle Festus!!!
Maybe it's just a random pic of some carnival freak. Those freakshows scare the hell out of me!

hahaha yea, probably is from one of them freakshow, i wonder from which period though, like 1800's? ish? lol

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxXzombieXcoreXxX
yea, look at it

It's well scary

anyone know where its from or something?

thought it looked like the Elephant man (john merrick) at first but, arhg, it scared me too much

looks like a pic of someone in a Halloween costume that has been posturized using photoshop. cropped images are usually fake. if you can get the full image i can better break it down for you.

btw

MY ALLIANCE WARRIOR OMGWTFBBQPENGUIN PWNED YOUR HORDE!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think someone has b'doored your computer and they are just messing with you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join