It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure YES please...contact NO thanks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
exopolitics.blogspot.com...
Exopolitics: The Study of the Politics of Extraterrestrial Contact: A Three Star General Speaks Out.......................The story in this article is what i believe is the real situation we have with alien life visiting this planet. there is no proof that any of this story is fact......................Yes, i want disclosure as much as any one else. i want the truth to be told. But i dont want any contact with any alien being. What i dont understand is why someone would want to contact an alien that could control thier mind and do bad things to them ? you really have no clue what they would do to you. For me, i think i would try to avoid any contact at all cost wether they were good or bad. I think alot of people that say they want contact dont really know what they would be getting themselves into and at the last minute would chicken out because i think it would scare the you know what out of them. So my question is, could you really trust an alien ?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
YouTube - From Beyond: Alien Contact - Part 2..............heres a cool video with some people that said they had contact with aliens.........

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Flagged and starred

very good article indeed. I just wish we had a name to go
with the article or should I say a face

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't know if you've ever listened to Coast on Saturday Night, but Ian Punnett from time to time says he wants the aliens to take him. I'm always thinking be careful what you wish for when he says this.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

thanks for the reply, i agree that it would be nice to know who the three star general is, but i am sure we wont find out for the obvious reasons. i really like that old saying " the ones that speak dont know and the ones that know dont speak "

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

thanks for the reply. i really like coast to coast its a great show most of the time. and yes i have heard him say that he wanted contact but i really felt he was saying for the audience. he recently had a show about ouija boards. and at the last minute he chickened out. thats my point....most people talk the talk but cant walk the walk. if he knew he was gonna have contact with an alien in person, i think he would chicken out. i am sure most people would

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"discloser" eh, nice one. Refer to my earlier post today..see what I mean?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i have never met anyone in person that was abducted but when you see these videos of people that have been you can tell it was a traumatic experience for them. i think if you were to ask whitley strieber about wanting to contact aliens, i am pretty sure he would not recommend it. if you ever watched any of his interviews you can tell that guy is scared to death ! i witnessed a ufo in 1984 , and i really felt that i was almost abducted and believe me it scared me in a way that i never imagined. you have no clue what they would do to you and even if they told you they were the good aliens.....how could you trust them ?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

ok cool,,,,thanks....im only human not alien...lol

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If I was meeting an alien that looked similar to a human I'd probably be extremely excited. If I met some trippy looking one such as Pascagoula incident, I'd be very scared.

There are likely friendly, neutral, and not so friendly aliens. But I have to believe even non friendlies wouldn't outright kill you unless provoked.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is completely ridiculous. And without any context, it probably proves that the guy is lying, since he's just parroting some urban myth:

The aliens utilize around 55% of their brain capacity or ability.

Humans use 100% of their brain capacity. All animals use 100% of their brains.

The problem is that we can't use all 100% of it at the same time. We can't read a book, talk on the phone, and juggle three balls simultaneously.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

This is typical, stick your head in the sand and do nothing. Its like telling a religious fanatic that what he believes was not true all along. He sticks his fingers in the ears and goes BLA BLA BLA, LALALA, i CANT HEAR YOU !!!

We have to evolve and not be ignorant to whats happening around you. There are many factions of Aliens out there, some are good, some neutral and some dominant/controling. But I have never read anything about a race that was purely agressive or the kind of a planetary destroyer type that would just wipe us out.

Yes, I would meet with an Alien, I don't mind Grays, Andromedians or anyother humanoid (judging only by their looks). But if it was some kinky kinda squid flying through the air or something, I would surely piss myself.

My advice to all, don't chicken out when you them. Ive never even heard/read anything about an alien hurting/killing any civilians. Well accept the incidents that were supposed to happen in Area51 (more like a missubderstanding).

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
So my question is, could you really trust an alien ?

So far, no more and no less then trusting a Human.
There are Humans who I trusted for 100% and still became deceived by them.
As far as I know it I have not met an Alien yet, so, for the time being I give them the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by easynow
So my question is, could you really trust an alien ?

So far, no more and no less then trusting a Human.

Good thought, I forgot to mention this myself

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

We have to evolve and not be ignorant to whats happening around you.

I understand that perfectly, and share this view with you. There's another side to this coin as well. Should we be ignorant about what is called real science, if it proves some beliefs wrong? Shouldn't we also accept that side of this very coin? We can call disbelief ignorance, and we can call belief ignorance, depending on the side we take our stance on. Which one of these two? This cannot be easily deduced.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am more suspicious of the "aliens are evil" propaganda born in hollywood-movies than I am of an advanced race.

This is a xenophobic variation of "cant trust them japs and muslims" sort of stuff.

Lighten up.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Sounds pretty fishy if you ask me..

The aliens utilize around 55% of their brain capacity or ability.

How would anyone know that? As a previous post pointed out... we use 100% of our brains. The myth (perpetuated by pop culture) that we only use 10% gets squashed with a little google research.

Also, why would the aliens need to involve themselves in politics? Why do so many people think the aliens are exactly like us? Obviously it has been documented that people "experience" some kind of "contact." This is all on alien terms. Just like the craft which flew right into O'Hare airspace... there were no politics involved. Simply put, the aliens do whatever they want.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Come and take Me they can't be worse than most Humans!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
If I was meeting an alien that looked similar to a human I'd probably be extremely excited. If I met some trippy looking one such as Pascagoula incident, I'd be very scared.

There are likely friendly, neutral, and not so friendly aliens. But I have to believe even non friendlies wouldn't outright kill you unless provoked.
...........................................thanks for the reply Schaden, im glad you would be extremely excited...lol....i would be extremely worried. remember the old saying "dont judge a book by its cover ? "....what if the ones that look like us were the bad ones and the ugly ones were nice ?...tough decision if you ask me.....thats why i say i dont want any contact with any of them. you dont know what your dealing with imho.....i remember hearing about the pascagoula incident but its been a long time, so i had to look it up and found this link. and yes i would be very worried if i saw them ! www.ufocasebook.com...
The Pascagoula, Mississippi Abductions (Hickson/Parker) 1973

[edit on 11-12-2007 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join