It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reprocussions of my abduction/contact experiences.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I was going to originally post this as a response to another thread about UFO skeptics, but decided the time had come to share with you, believers and skeptics alike, WHY we don't get evidence... or even credible witnesses coming forward en masse. This is because the cover up goes so deep, it's personal... way too personal. I cut and pasted most of this thread from a post I was about to make in response to another thread, so... bare with me if it doesn't flow well like an original post should.

Wait, lemme first give you a little background info on me. First of all, I'm a 22 year old male, who's only been experiencing (or realizing...) odd things for a little more than a year... and whoa man, it's been like a tidal wave since my initial 'awakening'. I went from being a very skeptical non-spiritual cynical patriotic American who wanted to join the Army to go help the War in Iraq.... to being...welll exactly the opposite of everything I just said, within a matter of a month or two between october and january of '06-'07, and to this day, I keep unfolding spiritually, gaining new insights, becoming more and more of a threat to every little comfortable ideal that this massively asleep population holds dear. At first, it was very very confusing. I didn't know why all the sudden I believed the government lies about absolutely everything, why all the sudden I was determined to find out as much about aliens as I couuld, why all the sudden I was having visions and remembering all these weird things that happened to me in the past that I had blocked out (such as missing time, odd visits by creatures in the night, strange behavior of people around me, past life memories, OOBEs...), and why I'd all the sudden became very spiritual, when I'd made fun of my own mother for years for doing stuff like that and talking about aliens and ghosts and meditation and fairies yada yada... but ever since then, it's been a very revealing experience so far... one that has revealed the true nature of the situation we're involved in.... especially on the subject of ETs/ UFOs...

Here's where my original post began, in response to skeptics mainly...

I wish to seriously discuss the subject of aliens and UFOs, but being an experiencer myself, I can tell you that a serious conversation is not gunna be on the table, and we will not please the skeptics, because the evidence is just not there anymore, if at all. From my personal experience, this subject of UFOs and aliens goes so deep, even some of the very people you call your friends cannot be trusted. If you have evidence, you'd better be smart enough NOT to show it (if you value this current existence), because one day, either the evidence will disappear... or YOU will.

This is why the ETs take considerable care in making contacts as sterile as possible, because this is a very very closely monitored situation, and they are not only risking their safety by visiting, but the contactee's safety as well. This is so closely monitored, it makes me sick thinking about just how invaded our privacy really is, and how incredibly laughable the phrase "America, the free" is. I can't say the exact methods they use, but they have incredible ways to know who's been contacted, and nowadays, they don't have to send men in black suits to threaten you. They already have...as hard as this is to believe, and as paranoid as this sounds, but hey why don't you step into my shoes?... but they already have what I'll call "trigger" people planted everywhere (my speculation: mass MKULTRA program).... so literally your own best friend could be a hidden asset to the secret government to keep you silent, and they quite possibly don't even know it. Maybe they do know it, though... I can't be sure. I'd like to give certain people the benefit of the coubt, because a lotta people around my area, especially people I know (not me, though), have been severely sexually abused as children (MK conditioning?), it's disturbing.. and I, for one, think that witting or unwitting, they are the victims as well...

I've been abducted, been in brief contact with a couple different species. The most conscious contact I had was on the phone with my girlfriend, outside, and one (see the cover of Whitley Streiber's Communion, which I am reading now for the first time *STUNNING*, exactly that yellowish-beige species with the slanted black eyes) approached me from strangely enough outta my neighbor's garage(???). Maybe they like lawnmowers or Ford Taurus Station Wagons? and we actually imitated dance moves back and forth before it ran away for some reason, very rapid but fluid motion... kinda breathtaking in it's mysterious beauty. My girlfriend remembers the whole thing, at least what I was saying at the time.

Anyways, being an experiencer, I have been harrassed majorly. I have had two experiences with people I thought were my best friends THREATENING me to stay silent about the subject, culminating in an episode where they invited me over, cornered me, jumped me and held me down, while Jake, the one who seemed to be "directing" everyone else, injected me with something... all while threatening to kill me if I kept on talking about this subject... and then they proceeded to severely beat my ass, because I spit in their faces and told them that they could rot in Hell... I was afraid for my life, but damn no way in Hell I was gunna let those MFers control me and play horrible mindgames with me anymore, So I fought back big time, and they ended up panicking and throwing me out of their apartment thingy and down the stairs, down the stairs, because they lived right near a convenience store, and they were afraid someone heard the scuffle... basically the last thing they said was I better walk home and keep my mouth shut from now on... I was stunned, really. Before, I was just called crazy, but I had noticed it was starting to irritate people when I talked about things such as this, and.or other govt conspiracies...

not to mention that a few months before, Jake had "played a joke" on me with his evil # of a girlfriend by driving me out into the middle of a cornfield on a deserted road and threatened to kill me because "they wanted to silence me", but then he stopped and said "I'm just joking".... but then he retracted that and said that it was just a trial run, and next time it would be for real... so ya know, I just thought for a while that I had some sick friends... until obviously the last episode.

I had evidence, too.... alien handprints. They left them all over my house one night... and this was before either of the two previously mentioned events occured.... Jake at first seemed really to be interested, and so did all my "friends (who eventually turned on me)" and they were all "fascinated" and Jake and this other girl took a bunch of pictures of the weird four fingered hand prints (three long curved fingers ending in either a cup or a ball, and a long thumb set much lower than a human thumb....long narrow palm... not much in the form of dermal ridges).... and they promised me copies of the photos... but never sent them to me, and eventually told me they DELETED them (which was strange, considering their initial enthusiasm)...

After that, everything went downhill, and they all started ridiculing me, which lead to downright anger at me bringing up the subject, which eventually lead to death threats, violence, and who knows what else?

I obviously don't associate with these people since the last incident happened (about a month ago...the injection-beating incident)...

but they're still trying to play mindgames with me, tell me I'm wrong, that I'm making things up, that I was the one who beat THEM up (???), trying to be nice and sorrowful, constantly calling and coming over...

What's the next step? I don't know.

This is an honest account of real events. I have no more proof, but it's evident to me, and that's what matters.

peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
One question I have.

Should this be in "Skunkworks" instead? I mean, considering there's no PROOF of anything in my experience.

Either way, I'd like to hear some opinions...if anyone has experienced similar "heat" from their experiences, and/ or from sharing it with people.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Out of curiosity, why didn't you report the beating incident to the police? You could have gone to the hospital and been tested for whatever you were injected with.

It sounds like your "friends," need a restraining order, or you need an order of protection.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The police were called, actually. They came, and they acted as if I WAS the bad guy. It was one of those small towns, speed traps ya know? And the cops were really like... biased because I have a beard and I'm a kind of a weird guy, and I didn't really visit their apartment that much as it was, since they'd moved into that place a few months bago and I really wasn't comfortable there and it was a kind of a far drive away from my house... plus I was in a state of panic. The police wanted to arrest ME. They didn't even bother questioning anyone, and the convenience store clerk basically just suddenly acted as if I was being a pest and was complaining to the police officer that I came in ranting and raving... sorry I had just gotten beaten up. I finally told them nevermind, cuz they obviously weren't gunna help me, and I just said "Let me use somebody's phone", and I ebnded up calling my mom to come pick me up.

It was a really weird night.

I'm not saying the police were involved... but I dunno.... to me, they were just acting like small town, biased policemen, bullyin' around some unfamiliar guy cuz I got them all riled outta wherever they came from at 2am.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The town was Kaneville, Illinois... and it's just northwest of Aurora. Aurora is pretty big, but after about a mile going west, the suburbs change quickly into rural little backwards towns in the middle of cornfields.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It's more than just a "restraining order" type of deal.

A restraining order can't do crap if they somehow get into my house and kill me.

So why bother?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Uhm, ok. I am originally from Illinois, and one of my best friends still lives in the area you are talking about. It's really not that rural, compared to where I am living in the south, where cows out number people by about 20 to 1.

So, but, about the injection you received. Weren't you curious enough then, to go to the hospital and explain what happend for a toxicology test of some kind? Considering you didn't know what they injected you with, weren't you concerned? Also, if something did show up, you could have used that as evidence and gone back to the police, or did you even mention the injection to the police?

It seems to me there is a little more to this than you are saying.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't have health insurance and I have a minimum wage job... how could I go to a hospital and even get an exam without paying a rediculous amount of money I don't have?

Of course that concerns me, but there's nothing I can do. All I have is my story.... and Kaneville is rural compared to Aurora.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
and yes, I explained in detail what happened to me... but the police didn't bother talking to anyone at the apartment til the next morning, and they blamed all the damage in the apartment on me, and said I invited myself over, got drunk, and started a fight with them and punched a bunch of holes in the wall. So who are the local Kaneville police gunna believe? Seriously, man... I mean, they SHOULD have went right up to the apartment, and questioned everyone up there immediately, but they didn't. Instead, they threatened to arrest me.

I had to fend them off with a speech about my rights and # for half and hour until my mom could get there, and then my mom had to sweet talk them into leaving me the # alone. They found it amusing. They were fricking asshole cops picking on a small guy. I dunno what to tell you, man. The law is not always understanding. Never has been, really.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There was obviously a lie there, since nobody pressed charges. I wonder if the cops even found that suspicious at all?

We'll never know. They moved out shortly afterward.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Well, you have St. Josephs hospital in both Aurora (north) or Elgin, Copley hospital, and Community Hospital in Geneva. By law they cannot turn you away for not having insurance. I am sure they would have been more than willing to set up a payment plan with you. At most they would have asked for a down payment on the services. But, then again, there is the lovely mental health facilty over there in Elgin!

You could have also gone to a family physician the next morning, too.

If you truely feared for your life over something they injected you with, not having insurance and working a minimum wage job are not an excuse to have avoided medical attention.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Also in reply to how your friends supposedly lied to the police. If this had happend in your home, you would have had the upper hand. You were at their place of residence, so it is basically their word against yours. You also mentioned that they told the police you got drunk. Was there any alcohol involved in the situation?

There are always two sides to every story.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You'd really have had to be friends with these guys for the past 5 years to really understand from what viewpoint I'm seeing this all in. I'm not putting this out there as PROOF. This is just an experience.

But ya know... the one thing that bothers me is what this means. This was a really strange thing... and I'm putting it out there as just a "read this, and keep it in mind" type of thing... because the total like betrayal of trust and "closeness" that came with this... it's really... disturbing, just how full of lies the world is. It makes me wanna tell people "You damn well better question EVERYTHING, or else you could stumble upon something amazing and think you're just chatting about it with friends, and then all the sudden your life is either ruined or gone."
I don't feel like defending my story from the skeptics. I've been thinking about posting this for like two weeks. I originally wasn't going to, but somebody I u2u'd said I should share the experience....
It's a true story, believe it or not... but I think people with similar "odd" phenomena happening should read this, just so they can be aware that this isn't just fun and games and "oooh spooky".
You can get killed, or at least harassed violently, for just speaking out about this stuff. It's not just ridicule.

BE CAREFUL! I think on this site, the skeptics keep people wondering, and there's a certain sense of anonymity here... so don't get too paranoid... but if people around you start actiing funny about you speaking up about your "paranormal" experiences, like they want you to shush up... maybe those aren't the people you should be sharing this info with.
Me personally, I am trying to find some sort of group around here that I can get in touch with. So far, I found two places, but they require membership fees and all this other hoakey new age crap.
I dunno, feels like a dead end. Spiritually, physically. Nothing new has happened for a few months.
My mom believes me. That's the funny thing. A couple of of those scumsuckers tried to come over and "chat" with my mom while I was gone, telling her like... I had mental issues or something, and told her how that night was all my fault, and how they feel like I owe them MONEY now(???).... and we both feel that something isn't right, and the cops can't help us, and until something else happens.... it's like a waiting game.... waiting for either a smoking gun incident where maybe I could get proof of my alien experiences and maybe find someone who is willing to help get me protection... or waiting for the people responsible for my assault to come back and do something worse.
What options do I really have, when I can't even trust the law?

And if the government is in on this, do you think ANY form of orders or insurance or even medial treatment could help me?

Nah man, just a duck... sitting here, playing my music and doing my thing, and waiting for a day when I might have to face whatever becomes of this whole thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah we'd all split a 12 pack of I think it was budweiser... it was between four people, so what three each?

far from drunk, though. I wasn't drivin' either way, so ya know it should've been cool.

And yeah you are totally right. Their word against mine, and that totally sucks, but that's why I didn't expect the cops would be able to do much even if they'd tried anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
and the fact that there was ANY alcohol involved at all just.... flushes the whole thing down the "can't do # about it" hole.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And trust me, we're all far from alcoholic lightweights. On weekends, we'd buy a handle of jim beam and just go to town on it..... although that was the first time I'd hung out with them in a while, and I found it odd that they were inviting me over out of the blue after like a couple weeks of me blowing them off cuz I already had a bad feeling about them...

but ya know I get lonely kinda easily, and that's what they used to do was play on that fact and the fact that I'm so forgiving. I mean, before that incident... it was just mindgames and belittlement to make me feel lower than them, like I had nothing to say.... and when I finally did have something to say, ?I dunno, I guess they didn't like me having this newfound vigor for life.... and the only rational explanation I can have is that they're secretly just frickin psycho, and they devised this plan to just like.... scare me into their submission again.... but I dunno, the timing just.... and other things about it.... like the fact that they always used to make weird comments like "You have no idea, do you?" and I'd just be like "Whattya mean?" and they just would either pretend like they said nothing or they'd say nevermind.... and they always used to say that, and I started just ignoring it because they said it quite a lot and I thought it was just them playing more mindgames.

Honestly... I have no goddamn idea why I considered these people my friends. It's almost like I was hypnotized by their lies or something. It's rediculous how much # I've taken over the years.... and then this.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
but considering all that has happened to me reguarding things that aren't supposed to exist.... there's more to this than just psychos playing mindgames... I think at least one or more of them is seriously in some way involved with MKULTRA or something similar, and I think Jake intends on killing me. Good news... before I head off for a while... is that I'm moving to Arizona soon. So if I just stay low for a while, I think I'll be okay.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hey, about them beating you - I dunno how the press works in the US, but at my place, You could easily get media involved, like u know - You got beaten up, and police didn't do a thing about it...Over here it would cause police some problems...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I am not saying I don't believe you, and if you think your message will be of service to others, that's great. I am questioning some of the details, though, as it seems you might have had some proof if you had only sought out medical attention. But proof doesn't seem to matter to you.

When those people showed up to talk to your Mother, why did she speak to them? Why are you in contact with them in any way, shape or form? If they call you, just hang up on them! Your Mom should have called the police on them for harrasing her. If she had, you / she could have gotten an order of protection. As for you being responsible for damages to their apartment, you very might well be if they have the police report to prove it. Don't be surprised it that comes back to haunt you down the road.

It seems to me that you are so frozen with fear that you are not thinking logically.

Just a heads up. Geographical cures don't work very often.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have this strange feeling I read exactly the same recollection of events some half a year ago. Did you post this before? It's a really strange deja-vu feeling.

OK, I don't know if this will be of any use to you, but this feeling is telling me something, and I can't pinpoint what exactly. This is not in any direct connection to your experience, but try reading the following thread, and the links branching off from it. Maybe you'll pick up something along the way that relates to you.

The thread : forums.astraldynamics.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join