It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are YOUR ATS Legends?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
“Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend.”

Jim Harrison

Who here in the world of The Above Network has inspired you in your time here?

Who has made you think?

Who has inspired you?

Who has, through their words, given you a bit of hope?

Why?

For me, everyone on my little list over to the right (aka: avatar) has done all of the above for me.

DFB with his bad arse attitude and propensity for showing tremendous intelligence.

SoT for his habit of speaking the TRUTH, no matter what someone else may think.

Little Bro Morales for being so damned nice and caring about the other members here on the site.

Lori for the same reasons as Steve.

Anhinga for ALWAYS being on the ball with the news stories, EXCELLENT threads and posts.

Chissler because he's just a cool guy who does some great podcasts. He is also likely the friendliest and most accessible mod.

DTOM and MM for the AWESOME threads they put together.

Kleverone for the limitless love for klevertwo.

And Dave Rabbit for being Dave Rabbit and "purportedly" dropping more f-bombs on an ATS podcast than ANYONE else....hahaha

So let it all out guys.

Who has added to your life and your love for ATS through their posts, intelligence and/or caring?

Jasn

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why don't you interview ME... and find out hon?

Your Friend,

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I'm going to, I promise haha.

The man (aka Dave Rabbit) hooked me up with the software.

I'll play around with it tomorrow and "tame the beast" and then we can get something going.

Until then, why not contribute here?

Or are you really just trying to get at my "sexy redneck voice" in real time?

hahahha

Jasn

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Ok...here's a 'mock-interview' for you to post on your pods.

You have my 'Full Permission', to post the questions/answers you ask me right here and now.

(Anything else, after this thread interview...I want to be heard on 'voice-podding'.)

Fair enough?

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No mock interviews here.

VOI/P or nothing at all.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I give you permission to use my words here.

You ask the questions...I'll answer.

When I've decided that the interview is done...I'll tell you.

You may use my answers right here and now for an interview.

Fair enough?

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Asala...and Lombozo, have inspired me to be friendly...and cool...yeah.

And Semperfortis, too.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

VOI/P?

Educate me?

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Voice over internet - Voice over internet phone

aka: Skype and similar programs.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

'How' shall we precede then?
The ball is in your court.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I told ya ducky duck.

Let me play with the software tomorrow and "learn" it.

Then we'll try to set up a good time.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Okie doke!

Let me know what comes out of the programs my friend.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I really appreciate the recognition you give me and the rest of the contributing members at ATS.com. Something about hearing your own name in a respectful context that makes you want to keep contributing, even if only to an online community.

I would say that the people I respect would go as follows...

Beachcoma - ATS's very own untapped source of truthful and verifiable information. He's the yin to everybody else's yang. Doesn't seem to take sides as most of us do, but merely takes the "right" side of any discussion and backs it with clinical information.

Simius - Though your voice reminds me of the guy from "Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift," I would have to say you're easily one of the most entertaining member of ATS. We have the same mentality in social issues, and bring up some articles that I would never think to look twice at, but find myself enthralled by some of the wild # you dig up. I'm also a huge fan of the podcasts. It's such a nice break from the mountains of syntax I go through a day. And, with you, I share the same love, respect, and admiration of the word "F word," amongst others. Good guy to chat with too. Very inquisitive mind.

TomBedlam - My greatest respects go to him and his infallible knowledge of the human body and all other things in regards to science. I actually think he's the author behind every article of "How Stuff Works." He's a good guy to talk to as well. Very down to earth and will be glad to shoot the # with any one of us.

Benevolent Tyrant- My new favorite moderator. That cat that keeps all the little mice inline, without conducting themselves like a monkey. Respectable and down to earth, as the people who moderate our discussions should be.

Anhinga - For all the off the wall breaking news he's posted, with special regards to health especially. Another person in the rabid pursuit of truth and exposure to all that ails us. He's a little crazy, but crazy people are most important to have on your side.

Most of the Freemasons on ATS need a shout out as well. The mature manner in which they conduct themselves in the face of complete idiocy is something to be admired. I've also talked to the likes of "The Axeman" and has always given me an in depth response to questions asked. I also think they play a big role in "stabilizing" conversation. They are better men than I, because I'm not a Mason and want to rip these dorks a new.. Well, you know.

There's some others I'm missing, I know. I'll probably be in here a few more times in the coming weeks. As much as people hate threads like these, I think they're important to an extent.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Sorry, I didn't make your Top 10.

Such is the life of TheDuckster.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Hey, now.. I did like your follow up post to mine in the "Allah a liar" thread. I haven't seen enough from a lot of people I'd like to. We have time. Haha.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Awww... thanks for putin' me on ya list Simi aka "Hector Morales" .... as for my own list of Legends ... it's pretty hard to sum 'em up
..... here's a short list .......

Snakeslayer - for bein' a good GF ... and stayin' naughty 24/7

Accessdenied- for bein' my #1 friend

Simi- for rippin' off my super hero idea
.... and promotin' my Megastar arse ..... and bein' a bro

Trek315 - for bein' a big brother to me ..... helpin' me out ......

Secret Titan- for bein' a bro ... and likin' the Green Lantern

Minnie- for bein' a good friend...... really miss chatin' with ya and the rest of the "Chat Squad"

( I'll post more later on
)

[edit on 10-12-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

I'm the super VILLAIN little bro!

Don't you forget it either hahahaha.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hahaahahaha.... I'll never forget it !!!!!! Hope ya still support my stuff bro ...... even though I'm outta thread ideas

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

I'll always support ya amigo. No worries there.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For me there is only one real ATS legend

Valhall

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join