It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Science Fiction Story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Check this out:

blog.myspace.com...

Is this science fiction? Or is it reality?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by custuma

Everything and i mean everything that guy put on his blog i have read somewhere else.

It's nothing new.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Fiction, but not science.

Is just one more of those people who are ignorant about some things and so think that human beings are incapable of creating them.

Those people usually do not have the faintest idea of how integrated circuits are made, how lasers work, how fiber optics work, what is needed for night vision, that Kevlar is just another polymer, etc. so they think (?) that those things come from out of this planet, and in this case, an advanced alien ship monitoring nuclear installations failed to notice a radar made with even older technology than those nuclear installations.

What those people forget is that do not know how other things work, things as common as boil point pen or the batteries on their cell-phones, but as those things are not as famous as integrated circuits or transistors, they do not even think about them as "strange technology".

In conclusion, and in my opinion, that is just another attempt to reach fame through the ignorance of many people and the way Google indexes pages.

join