It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Erupting volcano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted before, but is a new one to me so I figured I would share it with everyone here.

Here it is: Video

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Interesting. I was not long ago on a thread about an ET Contact Maual where I pointed out that the same natural wonders that get our attention should also be of interest to an alien life form.

Here you are showing just the thing I was talking about.

Interesting indeed.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Look at the video 17 seconds out. And look right above the near palm trees to the left. You will see the white dot appear in the wrong place of the video shooting down in to the "jungle". They made layers where the dot should be visible, and probably forgot to stop the white dot before it ended up lower on the screen.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i'm getting a not so natural movement here.
when it stops for a couple of secs then goes again, that killed it for me.
also the swerve out of the bottom of the cloud going behind the volcano. that looked modeled too.

but thank you for posting and keeping your eyes open.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm getting a strong fake feeling with this one. Does anyone else see the two headlights that appear in the cloud on the left when the "craft" enters that same cloud? Thanks for posting though. I use to visit that webcam every day just to see if there were any strange objects in the sky or the occasional lenticular cap clouds.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, the first thing to catch my eye was how the clouds and the smoke from the volcano are moving in rather "choppy" manner, as if being filmed at a low number of frames per second.

The second thing that I noticed is that the leaves in the foreground seem to be moving more fluidly.

I'm definitely no video expert, but it just doesn't seem like that should be happening.

Unless, of course, the electroplasmic field emitted by the UFO is distorting the time-space continuum in its immediate vicinity.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Folks might want to take a look at the ufo in the below referenced thread. It looks to be an extremely similar effect.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Noscitare

Maybe we should include this one too....ORB Fleet There is a thread on this one too...they are all too familiar...

new topics

top topics

join